• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's nation in decline.

POLL: 47% of Unemployed Have 'Completely Given Up' Looking for a Job...
RECORD 10,996,447 ON DISABILITY...

Forty-seven percent say they agree, to some degree, with the statement, “I’ve completely given up on looking for a job,” according to a new poll from Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing company.

That percentage closely mirrors the 46 percent of respondents who said there are no available jobs, as well as those who have not had a job interview in the past month. Meanwhile, one out of four (23 percent) said their most recent job interview was in 2012 or before.

POLL: 47% of Unemployed Have 'Completely Given Up' Looking for a Job...
RECORD 10,996,447 ON DISABILITY...

Forty-seven percent say they agree, to some degree, with the statement, “I’ve completely given up on looking for a job,” according to a new poll from Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing company.

That percentage closely mirrors the 46 percent of respondents who said there are no available jobs, as well as those who have not had a job interview in the past month. Meanwhile, one out of four (23 percent) said their most recent job interview was in 2012 or before.
i bet if unemployment was no longer extended again and again, some of those who've given up would find it within themselves to resume looking for a job again.

just a theory

David Rudnick

Council Member
he inherited a sinking ship... but adding on a Clinton at the State Department and keeping much of the Bush team at the Pentagon + Bush's economic team = BIGGER DISASTER

Obama has ruled in a light more akin to Nixon

EatTheRich

President
i bet if unemployment was no longer extended again and again, some of those who've given up would find it within themselves to resume looking for a job again.

just a theory
They could probably get a job in a poultry plant that pays less than minimum wage where the floor is covered with blood and shit, sexual harassment is rampant, and most of the employees are missing fingers. I bet those poultry plant owners don't like unemployment benefits being extended.

EatTheRich

President
he inherited a sinking ship... but adding on a Clinton at the State Department and keeping much of the Bush team at the Pentagon + Bush's economic team = BIGGER DISASTER

Obama has ruled in a light more akin to Nixon
Really, no change in administration, much less a change in cabinet, is going to fundamentally alter capitalism's long-term decay into fascism, war, and depression, which is rooted not in this or that bad policy choice, but in the economic motors of the system itself.

fairsheet

Senator
47% of unemployed have given up looking for work? Gimme a break. Do any of these cut 'n pasters have a shred of self-respect left? Do they even CARE that someone's playing them for a godamned fool? How many people do any of this forum's denizens know who are "work worthy" AND have just given up looking for a job?

On a tangent, it's been a coupla years since we've heard anyone from the FoxGOP-o-sphere put forth any sort of case for how and why whatever the hell it is they're for or against, would lower unemployment

They don't even bother anymore. ALL they have is that whatever Obama's doing, is badder than bad.