• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's policy in picture form:

Days

Commentator
And there is no one to stop it.
Obama will be utterly shocked when there's a repeat of what happened in San Bernardino happens again.
What happened in San Bernadino was an American citizen getting sucked in over the internet. I haven't seen a single intelligent response to the actual cause of that shooting. For that matter, I haven't seen anyone recognize the cause. Babbling about Muslims as if the whole faith of Islam was the cause is so stupid, it is impossible to correct; I mean if people are stupid enough to buy into something that out of touch with reality, they are not about to start listening to reason from anyone.

Much ado about nothing, Jen. I know you love to bash Obama any way you can, but really, we don't even have a terrorist problem in America, we have a gang and drug trafficking problem, and we have a corrupt government problem at every level of government... why not focus on the real problems?

Jen

Senator
What happened in San Bernadino was an American citizen getting sucked in over the internet. I haven't seen a single intelligent response to the actual cause of that shooting. For that matter, I haven't seen anyone recognize the cause. Babbling about Muslims as if the whole faith of Islam was the cause is so stupid, it is impossible to correct; I mean if people are stupid enough to buy into something that out of touch with reality, they are not about to start listening to reason from anyone.

Much ado about nothing, Jen. I know you love to bash Obama any way you can, but really, we don't even have a terrorist problem in America, we have a gang and drug trafficking problem, and we have a corrupt government problem at every level of government... why not focus on the real problems?
Days, I would bash any president who didn't stand up to what is going on and at least make an effort to stop it. I disagree with you about what kind of problem we have in America.

We are in a terrorist war. It's a different kind of warfare than we are used to, but it's war nonetheless. In the pre-Revolutionary war days, opposing sides lined up on a field, band in tow, and duked it out. The Indians taught Americans guerrilla warfare. Now we have a whole new method to deal with.

I understand that not every Muslim is a terrorist. But let me ask you - If you had a jar of 1000 jelly beans and 100 of those jelly beans were deadly poisonous, how many jelly beans from that jar would you eat?

Days

Commentator
Days, I would bash any president who didn't stand up to what is going on and at least make an effort to stop it. I disagree with you about what kind of problem we have in America.

We are in a terrorist war. It's a different kind of warfare than we are used to, but it's war nonetheless. In the pre-Revolutionary war days, opposing sides lined up on a field, band in tow, and duked it out. The Indians taught Americans guerrilla warfare. Now we have a whole new method to deal with.

I understand that not every Muslim is a terrorist. But let me ask you - If you had a jar of 1000 jelly beans and 100 of those jelly beans were deadly poisonous, how many jelly beans from that jar would you eat?
I have no love for this NWO president. But he's not the issue. The issue is do we need to extend the war on terror to a war on Islam? And the answer is no, not at all, there's no reason to do that and that is an utterly stupid thing to do. In the past five years we have granted over one million visas and green cards to Muslims from overseas. These are the cream of the planet. Out of every 1000 of those jelly beans there has been zero poisonous ones. zero. In fact, out of the entire million, there has been zero. That is what Trump didn't tell you. He pointed at a single mass shooting that didn't even come from overseas, it came from an American who was radicalized over the internet and brought someone in through marriage, getting around the vetting process that all those visas and green cards went through, and pointed the blame for it at a process that isn't the source for a single terrorist act on American soil.

stupid is as stupid speaks. Trump is an idiot. But here's something we could do, that does make sense: What we need to do, is vet marriage licenses the same way we vet the applications for visas and green cards. That would have alerted us to this guy's wife, she's the one that needed to be barred from entry, not because she was Muslim, but because she was a radical.

Last edited:
Jen, great analogy, that is exactly what is happening.
Wolves and Coyotes Must Become Extinct

Actually, it is also literally true. Obumby's love affair with PETA has led the Greenie EPA to protect predatory beasts that kill chickens and cattle. A powerful clique of jealous misfits leaves us defenseless against vicious animals and their human version.