• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OBAMA'S TROJAN HORSE

A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

It is said that the bill which set the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in motion contained 2500 pages; a bill that few congressmen and women had bothered to read before being signed into law by the President. This outrageous act by our lawmakers represents the ultimate betrayal of the American people, because the law is a Trojan Horse that opens the door to the total enslavement of our citizens. Obamacare is based on a collectivist model of forced participation, and forced wealth distribution. Those who do not buy insurance will be fined, and if they refuse to pay, will eventually be imprisoned. That is medicine at the point of a gun, and presents a windfall for the insurance and pharmaceutical companies, who were instrumental in penning the Affordable Care Act. Americans need to re-think this Obama blessing before it completely impoverishes them, and transfers even more of their wealth to corporations.

Collectivism always looks good on the surface: the greatest good for the greatest number. What could be wrong with that? Well, a lot actually. Collectivism prioritizes the group over the individual. It hands the state unprecedented power, and makes all causes and loyalties (including family and religion) subservient to its will. International Communism has been pushing this concept for 150 years. Democracy (i.e. majority rule) plays nicely into its hands because an intelligent, educated minority that resists collectivist enslavement, and demands individual rights, can be easily overwhelmed by an emotional, low-minded majority such as we have in America today.

It is no accident that ‘Democracy’ is all the rage in the Globalist World of America and Europe, both of which are being deliberately swamped with uneducated illegal immigrants. The indigenous population that took generations to educate on the principles of freedom and self-reliance is being diluted and made irrelevant. Do note that Democracy makes no allowance for individual freedom, or minority protection.

Few people in America today (even young people of WASP heritage who receive a public education) understand what sovereignty, or liberty, mean. Our country is crawling with people from backward lands, who are used to living under assorted dictatorships, and who will tolerate just about anything, so long as they get a slice of the pie. Free stuff is a mighty attractive idea, and word is going around that America is the ‘honey pot’ folks should be looking to dip into. You cannot blame poor people for wanting to come here if you are advertising free stuff and easy access to welfare rolls.

It is also no accident that our borders are leaking like a sieve, and the government is making no effort to stop the invasion of Illegals, the majority of which fall into that particular category. Only the most naïve of our citizens believe that this is all happenstance. It is also no accident that the government, and its Justice Department, are pleading ‘helplessness’, even as they move to grant millions of these Illegals, and their children, citizenship. This is all going on under the noses of America’s working class (now unemployed) families, who appear to be in a drug-induced sleep. Those who have managed to wake up to what is happening to their country are scampering about, without a clue as to what to do. Feeling helpless and abandoned, some of those frustrated WASPS attack Jewish synagogues and community centers, killing and injuring Jews who may not be Zionists at all, while playing into the hands of government propagandists, who paint them as right-wing nutcases and terrorists. Meanwhile, the whole civilized world is watching in amazement as America slowly sinks into a Marxist engineered oblivion.

The irony is this: America is the nation that spent a goodly amount of its wealth, and the blood of so many of its youth, trying to stop the spread of Communism around the world. Think Korea, Viet-Nam, Nicaragua, Grenada, Cuba, Lebanon, South China Sea, etc. What Americans have a hard time understanding is that Communism slipped through the gates, and onto the American landscape, in the guise of Zionism, and has been working its magic on the American people, under cover, for decades. Obamacare is simply another one of its platforms, in disguise.

Gone are the days when you could simply visit doctors when you needed to and pay them directly in cash. Now, we have to have insurance, and we have HMO corporations to manage everything and take a large profit. Yes, folks, contrary to popular belief, corporations do profit from communistic systems, and we do know that the Rockefeller Banking Family owns large holdings in those pharmaceutical companies based in the United States. Another area of concern surrounding Obamacare is privacy. Knowledge is power, and the more Big Brother knows about you, the more control he has over you. Do you want the government knowing your entire health history?

Can you imagine how easy it will be now for the government to intimidate dissidents, or activists, by threatening to deny, or reduce their treatment? Or how easily it will be able to analyze the psychological history of its critics and utilize their weaknesses against them? Do you really want the government deciding how much, and what kind of treatment, you will receive? Down the road, what’s to stop the government from demanding that people take toxic vaccines laden with dangerous cocktails of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and MSG? Or demanding that you accept a microchip embedded under your skin that contains your medical history? I shudder to think of the abuses that could come when our healthcare falls into the hands of government bureaucrats. What do you think will happen to us when bureaucrats start playing God?

Lastly, Obamacare will grant the IRS expanded powers, and will authorize the hiring of hundreds of new agents. These agents will be tasked with going house to house to determine the ‘risk’ category of individual families. These agents, and the hundreds of other personnel that the Obamacare bureaucracy will create, will all live off the government teat. Not one of those employees will produce anything of value to add to the economy. Since there is no new wealth being created in this country, and the tax base is not expanding, where will all that money come from that will finance this White Elephant? If you guessed that it will be you, the still working, and overworked chump, breaking your back at some labor-intensive job, you will have guessed right. What money your taxes cannot provide will be created out of thin air as debt.

James Dale Davidson, a man with elite insider contacts, has warned that, as soon as Obamacare is properly underway, the bankers are going to initiate a ‘Global Currency Reset’ through their creature, the IMF. He claims that 204 nations (including the U.S.) have secretly agreed to participate in this reset, in which all currencies will be adjusted by the IMF, according to the assets of each country. It explains why so many countries, like China, India, and Russia, are quietly loading up on gold. The U.S. dollar could well lose 30% of its value, since America is up to its neck in debt, and there is no telling just how much gold is left at Fort Knox.

This crisis could force the government to confiscate pension funds and other private funds, as was the case in Argentina some years ago, or levy a tax on ‘positive wealth’ (i.e. your savings account) as was the case with Cyprus last year. Consequently, if you have substantial assets denominated in dollars, you may want to consult a financial adviser regarding what you should do with these assets, before the brown stuff hits the fan. Good luck with that.

Boltlady

Mayor
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

It is said that the bill which set the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in motion contained 2500 pages; a bill that few congressmen and women had bothered to read before being signed into law by the President. This outrageous act by our lawmakers represents the ultimate betrayal of the American people, because the law is a Trojan Horse that opens the door to the total enslavement of our citizens. Obamacare is based on a collectivist model of forced participation, and forced wealth distribution. Those who do not buy insurance will be fined, and if they refuse to pay, will eventually be imprisoned. That is medicine at the point of a gun, and presents a windfall for the insurance and pharmaceutical companies, who were instrumental in penning the Affordable Care Act. Americans need to re-think this Obama blessing before it completely impoverishes them, and transfers even more of their wealth to corporations.

Collectivism always looks good on the surface: the greatest good for the greatest number. What could be wrong with that? Well, a lot actually. Collectivism prioritizes the group over the individual. It hands the state unprecedented power, and makes all causes and loyalties (including family and religion) subservient to its will. International Communism has been pushing this concept for 150 years. Democracy (i.e. majority rule) plays nicely into its hands because an intelligent, educated minority that resists collectivist enslavement, and demands individual rights, can be easily overwhelmed by an emotional, low-minded majority such as we have in America today.

It is no accident that ‘Democracy’ is all the rage in the Globalist World of America and Europe, both of which are being deliberately swamped with uneducated illegal immigrants. The indigenous population that took generations to educate on the principles of freedom and self-reliance is being diluted and made irrelevant. Do note that Democracy makes no allowance for individual freedom, or minority protection.

Few people in America today (even young people of WASP heritage who receive a public education) understand what sovereignty, or liberty, mean. Our country is crawling with people from backward lands, who are used to living under assorted dictatorships, and who will tolerate just about anything, so long as they get a slice of the pie. Free stuff is a mighty attractive idea, and word is going around that America is the ‘honey pot’ folks should be looking to dip into. You cannot blame poor people for wanting to come here if you are advertising free stuff and easy access to welfare rolls.

It is also no accident that our borders are leaking like a sieve, and the government is making no effort to stop the invasion of Illegals, the majority of which fall into that particular category. Only the most naïve of our citizens believe that this is all happenstance. It is also no accident that the government, and its Justice Department, are pleading ‘helplessness’, even as they move to grant millions of these Illegals, and their children, citizenship. This is all going on under the noses of America’s working class (now unemployed) families, who appear to be in a drug-induced sleep. Those who have managed to wake up to what is happening to their country are scampering about, without a clue as to what to do. Feeling helpless and abandoned, some of those frustrated WASPS attack Jewish synagogues and community centers, killing and injuring Jews who may not be Zionists at all, while playing into the hands of government propagandists, who paint them as right-wing nutcases and terrorists. Meanwhile, the whole civilized world is watching in amazement as America slowly sinks into a Marxist engineered oblivion.

The irony is this: America is the nation that spent a goodly amount of its wealth, and the blood of so many of its youth, trying to stop the spread of Communism around the world. Think Korea, Viet-Nam, Nicaragua, Grenada, Cuba, Lebanon, South China Sea, etc. What Americans have a hard time understanding is that Communism slipped through the gates, and onto the American landscape, in the guise of Zionism, and has been working its magic on the American people, under cover, for decades. Obamacare is simply another one of its platforms, in disguise.

Gone are the days when you could simply visit doctors when you needed to and pay them directly in cash. Now, we have to have insurance, and we have HMO corporations to manage everything and take a large profit. Yes, folks, contrary to popular belief, corporations do profit from communistic systems, and we do know that the Rockefeller Banking Family owns large holdings in those pharmaceutical companies based in the United States. Another area of concern surrounding Obamacare is privacy. Knowledge is power, and the more Big Brother knows about you, the more control he has over you. Do you want the government knowing your entire health history?

Can you imagine how easy it will be now for the government to intimidate dissidents, or activists, by threatening to deny, or reduce their treatment? Or how easily it will be able to analyze the psychological history of its critics and utilize their weaknesses against them? Do you really want the government deciding how much, and what kind of treatment, you will receive? Down the road, what’s to stop the government from demanding that people take toxic vaccines laden with dangerous cocktails of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and MSG? Or demanding that you accept a microchip embedded under your skin that contains your medical history? I shudder to think of the abuses that could come when our healthcare falls into the hands of government bureaucrats. What do you think will happen to us when bureaucrats start playing God?

Lastly, Obamacare will grant the IRS expanded powers, and will authorize the hiring of hundreds of new agents. These agents will be tasked with going house to house to determine the ‘risk’ category of individual families. These agents, and the hundreds of other personnel that the Obamacare bureaucracy will create, will all live off the government teat. Not one of those employees will produce anything of value to add to the economy. Since there is no new wealth being created in this country, and the tax base is not expanding, where will all that money come from that will finance this White Elephant? If you guessed that it will be you, the still working, and overworked chump, breaking your back at some labor-intensive job, you will have guessed right. What money your taxes cannot provide will be created out of thin air as debt.

James Dale Davidson, a man with elite insider contacts, has warned that, as soon as Obamacare is properly underway, the bankers are going to initiate a ‘Global Currency Reset’ through their creature, the IMF. He claims that 204 nations (including the U.S.) have secretly agreed to participate in this reset, in which all currencies will be adjusted by the IMF, according to the assets of each country. It explains why so many countries, like China, India, and Russia, are quietly loading up on gold. The U.S. dollar could well lose 30% of its value, since America is up to its neck in debt, and there is no telling just how much gold is left at Fort Knox.

This crisis could force the government to confiscate pension funds and other private funds, as was the case in Argentina some years ago, or levy a tax on ‘positive wealth’ (i.e. your savings account) as was the case with Cyprus last year. Consequently, if you have substantial assets denominated in dollars, you may want to consult a financial adviser regarding what you should do with these assets, before the brown stuff hits the fan. Good luck with that.
Just wanted to mention that I saw where you and Arkady have been having quite a conversation on investing. Having posted in the same forums with him for well over 10 years, I can tell you that he is very intelligent with a nearly photographic memory, but he does tend to get stuck a bit in a few ruts because he refuses to consider much of anything that he considers to be outside the norm that he has accepted, and he will fight like a tiger to try and keep from being proved wrong on anything.

As for the investment advice that he gives, it is solid but you must remember one thing. I don't know your age, but he is young. He has plenty of time to build slowly and securely. He did scoff when you told him that you had bought some physical silver but that goes back to the fact that he doesn't believe in anything that he considers a conspiracy. I personally think it was a very wise choice.

For my part, I too took a terrible beating in the 2008 crash. Since then I've been building it back up again but I've had to do it with riskier positions because of my age. At least I'm a decent percentage over what I've actually put into it. I watch it all more closely than what is recommended, but I don't want to get caught again.;)

Just wanted to mention that I saw where you and Arkady have been having quite a conversation on investing. Having posted in the same forums with him for well over 10 years, I can tell you that he is very intelligent with a nearly photographic memory, but he does tend to get stuck a bit in a few ruts because he refuses to consider much of anything that he considers to be outside the norm that he has accepted, and he will fight like a tiger to try and keep from being proved wrong on anything.
As for the investment advice that he gives, it is solid but you must remember one thing. I don't know your age, but he is young. He has plenty of time to build slowly and securely. He did scoff when you told him that you had bought some physical silver but that goes back to the fact that he doesn't believe in anything that he considers a conspiracy. I personally think it was a very wise choice.
For my part, I too took a terrible beating in the 2008 crash. Since then I've been building it back up again but I've had to do it with riskier positions because of my age. At least I'm a decent percentage over what I've actually put into it. I watch it all more closely than what is recommended, but I don't want to get caught again.;)
Regarding the 2008 crash, I guess we have more in common than we thought. A drenching like that certainly makes one doubly cautious. But I do appreciate Arkady's advice, and am still studying the material he gave me.

Am glad you're on the mend, BL.

Boltlady

Mayor
Regarding the 2008 crash, I guess we have more in common than we thought. A drenching like that certainly makes one doubly cautious. But I do appreciate Arkady's advice, and am still studying the material he gave me.

Am glad you're on the mend, BL.
Until early in 2002 it had never even occurred to me to think about, much less enter the market. I knew nothing about it. I bought a few books, read them and decided to stick my toe in. I sent a couple thousand to my brokerage to play with. Then I gradually sent a bit more until by the end of the year I had $10K in it. I knew that if I lost that I would still be OK, so I played and watched. I frequented a couple of MBs where I paid attention to who might be legit and who were shills. Then after a few years I sold a piece of property and decided to send a much larger chunk in. At that point I had won a few and lost a few but was holding my own, and I thought I could actually do something with it. I still made sure that I was covered if I lost it all. Caution was my byword.

While I made sure that I kept several diversified positions, there were 2 companies that I really followed closely. One was quite small but had some great products and innovations in the hybrid industry and the other was a biotech that had an amazing drug and some of the top scientists anywhere. To add to that, they took on a CEO that was remarkably clever and was actually pretty honest.

While I learned a lot from both of them that biotech was my main teacher. The drug they had had a proven 58% efficacy as opposed to the 30% that almost all other drugs on the market have (most people don't know that the rate is so small). The MB that I went to regularly had a combination of patients, doctors, scientists, lawyers, regular folk, and a whole lot of shills. The company was also looking like it would have a true breakthrough on altzheimer's that would have made us all very rich.

During the years that I stayed with it I was able to see firsthand the lengths that the competitors went to in their attempts to crush the company. After all, big pharma did not want a drug out there that actually worked. The media was quite complicit in their efforts as was the FDA. The CEO was constantly having to run a gauntlet to keep himself and the company alive, but seeing what all they did and seeing what he did in spite of all the opposition was really enlightening. We finally managed to reach a point where we were going to really be in the money and all hell broke loose.

We went from $36 a share down to $8 in a matter of days. People had mortgaged their houses and everything else on this. Some really good people lost everything. The options players lost the most. FTR I never play options. Even the really astute investors amongst us lost big. Then a week or so later, the main crash hit the rest of the market. Like a deer in the headlights I froze and watched it all go down to half of the actual dollars that I had sent in. I had been at about 2 1/2 times my stake, and now it had all gone away and then some. I was in shock but decided that I was going to fix it. Now I'm up to almost half again above my stake.

BTW, the little company that I followed closely was forced out completely by the big boys. All in all, I saw just how some of the 'conspiracies' do work and I learned just how nasty and vicious the players can be. Thanks to that special CEO I did come out ahead on my biotech, but it was not near what it could of been. I did vow to never get into another one of those. It should come as no surprise that one of the nastiest players was an Israeli company.

The things I've learned from those experiences combined with what I've learned about politics and various gov'ts is what has brought me to where I am today. While following that biotech I could see the corruption all around it going on, but just like here at PJ, there were only a very few of those highly educated and intelligent people on the MB that were understanding what we were really up against.

The point of all of this is the fact that people just cannot seem to see how evil things can really be. It's not just re politics or countries, it's in all aspects of their lives. They may know on the surface that they get lied to, but they simply cannot relate to the depth of it all. That is except for a few of us who have taken the blinders off. Thank goodness there are more of us all the time.