• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's WH Downplays Ramadi fall as SETBACK.....what a MORON!

Caroljo

Senator
What is wrong with this man?? Iraq is going to be his downfall, and it's about time. He's done NOTHING to stop this. He knew it could happen, he was warned. He didn't even try to negotiate in 2011. He wanted to be know for being the one to "end the war". He said we left Iraq a STABLE country. Why does ANYONE support this man any longer? He has made the deaths of so many of our soldiers a FARSE! What a POS!

Whatever you think about the Iraq War, it's more than sad to learn our hard-won victory in Ramadi has been handed back to terrorists. Hundreds have paid with their lives for our leaders' incompetence.
'We're leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq." Or so President Obama declared on Dec. 14, 2011. The removal of the last troops from that country, he said, was a "moment of success."

Those words in retrospect were false — part of a manufactured feel-good moment that right away became engulfed by the harsh new reality in the Mideast.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/051815-753200-obama-failed-strategy-claims-ramadi-as-a-victim.htm

Watch the video that even MSN is showing!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/political-obama-wh-downplays-ramadi-as-setback/vp-BBjVVk5

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hmm.....downplaying that ISIS win is a bad move?

You figure the better move is to publicly agonize, congratulate ISIS on their wonderful victory, and bemoan the fall of Iraq to ISIS?

;-)

Caroljo

Senator

You figure the better move is to publicly agonize, congratulate ISIS on their wonderful victory, and bemoan the fall of Iraq to ISIS?

;-)
WTF? Did you bother to read the report and watch the video? Obama has told our military that he doesn't care how many died in Iraq. After we lost so many, is he going to sit back and let this happen? You're good with that? He's a freaking embarassement. I have no idea how you came up with your conclusion. You're a good liberal Bugsy....you will always be up Obama's ass.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

;-)
The better move would be to stop bragging about how successfully it is going and start killing those f**king animals.

Bugsy McGurk

President
WTF? Did you bother to read the report and watch the video? Obama has told our military that he doesn't care how many died in Iraq. After we lost so many, is he going to sit back and let this happen? You're good with that? He's a freaking embarassement. I have no idea how you came up with your conclusion. You're a good liberal Bugsy....you will always be up Obama's ass.
Your rants are getting confused.

You're "topic" seemed to be bashing Obama for what he said about the fall of Ramadi. But you don't even quote anything he said (although you do lie about what he said). And then you lapse into seeming to blame Obama for the Iraq mess GWB created and left behind.

Your ranting and bashing are most unfocused.

;-)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

You're "topic" seemed to be bashing Obama for what he said about the fall of Ramadi. But you don't even quote anything he said (although you do lie about what he said). And then you lapse into seeming to blame Obama for the Iraq mess GWB created and left behind.

;-)
Only to you perhaps.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"start killing"? We've killed well over 2,000 of them. Maybe you slept through the news on that.
I guess Fox Noise doesn't tell its droids about all the bombings/dronings of ISIS and al Qaeda, as we try our best every day to mitigate the awful messes GWB left behind.
Where is the quote of the bragging?

You "forgot" to say again.

;-)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I guess Fox Noise doesn't tell its droids about all the bombings/dronings of ISIS and al Qaeda, as we try our best every day to mitigate the awful messes GWB left behind.

You "forget" to say again.

;-)
Get a third grader to read it for you. Obama has said on numerous occasions that ISIS is being degraded and that our campaign has been successful. Other than demented moron like you and every other liberal on the board, no one believes that except him.

Caroljo

Senator

;-)
I've been trying to find the actual comments from Obama....for some reason I can't find it. But why would you're own MSN show the video claiming this if it wasn't true? Why do you think they would do that? This has just come out, so I'm sure something will surface.

In the meantime...what do you think he should do to keep them from taking over Bagdhad? Should we just stay out of it after we lost so many lives over there...just let ISIS take it over? Whatever Obama has says he's done isn't working. Tell us what you think we should do?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Get a third grader to read it for you. Obama has said on numerous occasions that ISIS is being degraded and that our campaign has been successful. Other than demented moron like you and every other liberal on the board, no one believes that except him.
You're lying, as always. No Obama quotes - just your lies.

Ya got no game.

Caroljo

Senator

You "forgot" to say again.

;-)

BOOOOSH! My God....Obama has been in charge for almost 7 yrs! WTH has he done to stop them? If he's killed so many with his drones, HOW IN HELL did they take over Ramadi? It's said if they go into Baghdad it's going to be a bloodbath. You're fricking president has done NOTHING to stop this. He's doing just enough to make you think he's 'working on it'. How stupid can you be?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I've been trying to find the actual comments from Obama....for some reason I can't find it. But why would you're own MSN show the video claiming this if it wasn't true? Why do you think they would do that? This has just come out, so I'm sure something will surface.

In the meantime...what do you think he should do to keep them from taking over Bagdhad? Should we just stay out of it after we lost so many lives over there...just let ISIS take it over? Whatever Obama has says he's done isn't working. Tell us what you think we should do?
Looks like you gave up trying to salvage your - ahem - reputation. You know you lied about what Obama said.

And I think we should do what we are doing - assist the Iraqis in their effort to secure their country. Bomb ISIS whenever helpful to Iraqis, but leave it to the Iraqis to root out ISIS and retake Iraqi ground. We have already lost WAY too many US lives there. If Iraq's territorial integrity is important enough to Iraqis to oust ISIS, so be it. Re-establishing the stability that existed before GWB's invasion will not be easy, and maybe it's impossible. It's for the Iraqis to do it, if possible.