• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obungle remakes Presidential Seal.

jammer

Mayor
Sarge, piss and moan all you want, Obama will still be president until January 20, 2017. That fact really pisses you off doesn't it?

jammer

Mayor
ditto... but people like Sarge is why he got re-elected.
Hey Cot! I know and it just makes me laugh when pseudo-patriots like sarge post things that are so far out of touch with the average American and that makes them look like fools. Poor sarge must sit in his basement photoshopping images all day and night.

Hey Cot! I know and it just makes me laugh when pseudo-patriots like sarge post things that are so far out of touch with the average American and that makes them look like fools. Poor sarge must sit in his basement photoshopping images all day and night.
lolllllllllllllllllllll U got it Jammer!

I likee your new avatar! :D

Predictions on the games today? I like Denver and Green Bay to win, but will be rooting for the Kaepernick kid on latter.
Feel good about Denver. The other one is going to be real close. Will be pulling for GB, but SF's defense is really good. Any the new QB gives them an added punch.