• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ocasio-Cortez, fellow Dems hunting down McConnell - Where’s Mitch?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah brilliant strategy to go after the one guy in Washington least likely to be influenced by shit like this.
Nonsense. McConnell faces re-election next year and he is far from a shoo-in. Plus, he’s the only guy who can “allow” Senate votes on funding bills. He’s the only guy to go after on this issue.

P.S....Where’s Mitch?

;-)

S

Sickofleft

Nonsense. McConnell faces re-election next year and he is far from a shoo-in. Plus, he’s the only guy who can “allow” Senate votes on funding bills. He’s the only guy to go after on this issue.

P.S....Where’s Mitch?

;-)
Yeah and I am sure the people who vote for Mitch in his state are ooohhhh sooooo impressed with the Cortez who believes that Facts are not important but that sentiment is.....

This is another perfect example of your party only reaching themselves. The only people impressed with Cortez are the [Unwelcome language removed] morons who agree with the useful idiot.

Nostra

Governor
Post editing now.

Your version of waving the white flag.

Deplorable.
I addressed the part of you post I wanted to.........and ignored the rest of your drivel.

I see you have been told to use "deplorable" in all your posts today. What a good little drone.

:D

Good stuff...AOC and her fellow Dems are finally putting deserved heat on McConnell for refusing to allow a vote on any funding bills, hunting him down through the halls of Congress.

The new mantra...Where’s Mitch?

;-)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-says-wheres-mitch-thats-my-question-she-tries-1294696?amp=1
He was where he was supposed to be!

That dumb bitch and her equally stupid compatriots kept going to the wrong office!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear she will be the gift that keeps on giving! And you leftists just LOVE her!!

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/01/17/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-attempt-find-mitch-mcconnell-media-stunt-goes-wrong-gets-awkward/

Bugsy McGurk

President
I addressed the part of you post I wanted to.........and ignored the rest of your drivel.

I see you have been told to use "deplorable" in all your posts today. What a good little drone.

:D
Your lame effort to defend your post editing is deplorable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah and I am sure the people who vote for Mitch in his state are ooohhhh sooooo impressed with the Cortez who believes that Facts are not important but that sentiment is.....

This is another perfect example of your party only reaching themselves. The only people impressed with Cortez are the [Unwelcome language removed] morons who agree with the useful idiot.
Sure, GOP liars seek to make this all about AOC, but the issue that appeals to all sane KY voters is the economic suffering resulting from the Trump/McConnell shutdown.

Where’s Mitch?

Nostra

Governor
He was where he was supposed to be!

That dumb bitch and her equally stupid compatriots kept going to the wrong office!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear she will be the gift that keeps on giving! And you leftists just LOVE her!!

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/01/17/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-attempt-find-mitch-mcconnell-media-stunt-goes-wrong-gets-awkward/
Too funny.

Man, isn't it great that the new leader of the Dimwit party has been chosen............and it is this Bubbleheaded nincompoop?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope.

Stating facts.

AOC couldn't find McConnell's .......so they wound up sitting in the Senate cloak room on a bench!

ROTFLMAO!

Sorry Buggy. She, like you, is a complete moron.
Really? Is that why McConnell’s aide told them he would give their letter to McConnell, as he does with all letters brought to his office?

Where’s Mitch?

;-)

Really? Is that why McConnell’s aide told them he would give their letter to McConnell, as he does with all letters brought to his office?

Where’s Mitch?

;-)
Well yes Buggy. Eventually the dumb bitch did find his office and guess what?

The dumb bitch didn't have enough letters for McConnell so HIS STAFF had to photocopy it multiple times for her so she had enough copies to properly distribute!!

I swear you couldn't make this shit up if you tried!!

Whatta dolt!

Last edited: