• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ocasio-Cortez, fellow Dems hunting down McConnell - Where’s Mitch?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Gist of letter to Mitch McConnell:

“In December, the Senate unanimously passed legislation that would have kept the government open. In January, the House then passed those same bipartisan bills and sent them to the Senate,” the letter read. “If the Senate were to pass these bills, we would be able to re-open the government and then proceed to a debate about immigration reform and border security.”
This part "and then proceed to a debate about immigration reform and border security" is a lie. And everyone know it. That's why Mitch isn't falling for it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Whew! Talk about embarrassing! You and AOC should be and I understand why you are.

Before I went on TV and made a fukn fool of myself screaming "Where's Mitch?" I'd have made DAMN SURE I would have KNOWN where McConnell's office was.

All the dumb bitch had to do was ask!

There are literally hundreds (100's) of staffers and congresspeople who KNEW EXACTLY WHERE MITCH WAS YOU MORON!

I swear you can't make this shit up!!

Fun Fact - She got voted in and you sit at your computer acting like a keyboard badazz - end of the day - who is changing things - lmao

Fun Fact - She got voted in and you sit at your computer acting like a keyboard badazz - end of the day - who is changing things - lmao
Why that is indeed a fun fact! Good for her.

Sooooo......What has she changed?

P.S. I glad you recognize the fact I am a badass. I am. You, well, not so much.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I found him.
Mumbles Mitch is laughing his AZZ off at watching Trump own the shutdown, he is going so far as to tell Pompeo to run for Kansas senator and leave Trump - what a TEAM PLAYER ! McConnell is paying Trump back for all the nastiness he has been given, to bad all those furloughed voters have to suffer..........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why that is indeed a fun fact! Good for her.

Sooooo......What has she changed? Only been there 2 weeks but she has the media following already.

P.S. I glad you recognize the fact I am a badass. I am. You, well, not so much.
Yeah ok, don't claim to be a BAD AZZ, plenty of guys lower their eyes when I walk in the room so that is all I need. Never had the desire to threaten unknown people on a "message board ".

Yeah ok, don't claim to be a BAD AZZ, plenty of guys lower their eyes when I walk in the room so that is all I need. Never had the desire to threaten unknown people on a "message board ".
So what?

You threatening me?

You want to see if I lower my eyes when you walk in a room BITCH? PM me.

Nostra

Governor
Did the Bubblehead manage to find an exit yesterday, or is she still stumbling around the Capital?