• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Officer Cleared once again in all charges in death of perpetual life long loser

connieb

Senator
and scumbag drug dealer, Freddy Gray.

Lt. Rice was cleared once and for all in an administrative hearing. He was previously found not guilty in a criminal trial. Two officers took minor punishments earlier and have been dealt with. Goodson the van driver was cleared of all charges last week, this week, Lt. Rice, and St. White will hopefully be cleared of all charges when her administrative case is heard in early December. Of course, in the mean time, the city of Baltimore has paid out 6.4 million dollars to the family of this dead POS, and spent hundreds of thousands if not more, in prosecuting these officers, to lose, in every single venue. Unfortunately due to the murder of a police detective wednesday/thursday, the police department won't be celebrating..

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-rice-trial-board-decision-20171117-story.html

connieb

Senator
Time for Ms. Mosby to be disbarred.
Some of the officers are suing her for malicious prosecution and other charges. I hope they win and get a fat arse pay day. Enough to retire fat and happy. I actually know one of the officers personally. This has been an absolutely torturous event for the family. There was an officer killed in the line of duty this week, I heard that is the second this year in Baltimore but I haven't double checked that. That place is imploding.

freyasman

Senator
Some of the officers are suing her for malicious prosecution and other charges. I hope they win and get a fat arse pay day. Enough to retire fat and happy. I actually know one of the officers personally. This has been an absolutely torturous event for the family. There was an officer killed in the line of duty this week, I heard that is the second this year in Baltimore but I haven't double checked that. That place is imploding.
They better hurry up or there won't be any money left for the city to pay them damages.

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:20483:Controversial-Cop-on-Trial-Board-Calls-Process-Further-Into-Question

"Controversial Cop on Trial Board Calls Process Further Into Question

The presence of Capt. Charles Thompson on the disciplinary board of Brian Rice, the highest-ranking officer charged in the Freddie Gray case, raises red flags..."

"The highest-ranking officer who was charged in the in-custody death of Freddie Gray in 2015 comes before a departmental trial board this week in Baltimore.

"One of the three law enforcement officers on the administrative trial board is a controversial captain with a reputation for violating the civil rights of protesters during the protests following Gray’s death..."

"Thompson, about whom activists have long complained, is one of three members of the panel who will judge Rice in the administrative trial, where he is charged with 10 offenses.

"If Rice is found guilty on any of them, he could lose his job. But, activists point out, an officer like Thompson, who could also potentially face charges himself, has a vested interest in keeping the stakes low.

"'Thompson’s presence on the trial board makes it clear that there is no intention to hold anyone accountable for the murder of Freddie Gray,' the Baltimore Bloc, an activist group involved in the lawsuit, wrote in a statement.

"'Thompson’s history of violence and corruption is well known, as his is particular hostility to people who seek to hold other violent officers accountable.

"'He has physically assaulted and otherwise violated the rights not only of protestors but of citizens merely attempting to observe police in the aftermath of the shooting of an unarmed citizen. His inclusion on the board is an insult to Freddie Gray’s memory and to the citizens of Baltimore.'"

It's hardly news when racist cops "clear" other bigots with badges, is it?

connieb

Senator
http://therealnews.com/t2/story:20483:Controversial-Cop-on-Trial-Board-Calls-Process-Further-Into-Question

The presence of Capt. Charles Thompson on the disciplinary board of Brian Rice, the highest-ranking officer charged in the Freddie Gray case, raises red flags..."

"The highest-ranking officer who was charged in the in-custody death of Freddie Gray in 2015 comes before a departmental trial board this week in Baltimore.

"One of the three law enforcement officers on the administrative trial board is a controversial captain with a reputation for violating the civil rights of protesters during the protests following Gray’s death..."

"Thompson, about whom activists have long complained, is one of three members of the panel who will judge Rice in the administrative trial, where he is charged with 10 offenses.

"If Rice is found guilty on any of them, he could lose his job. But, activists point out, an officer like Thompson, who could also potentially face charges himself, has a vested interest in keeping the stakes low.

"'Thompson’s presence on the trial board makes it clear that there is no intention to hold anyone accountable for the murder of Freddie Gray,' the Baltimore Bloc, an activist group involved in the lawsuit, wrote in a statement.

"'Thompson’s history of violence and corruption is well known, as his is particular hostility to people who seek to hold other violent officers accountable.

"'He has physically assaulted and otherwise violated the rights not only of protestors but of citizens merely attempting to observe police in the aftermath of the shooting of an unarmed citizen. His inclusion on the board is an insult to Freddie Gray’s memory and to the citizens of Baltimore.'"

There is nothing racist about either person. Gray was a POS - and the protestors were disruptive and blocking traffic and causing inconvenience with people getting where they needed to be.

D

Deleted member 21794

What bigots?

EatTheRich

President
If you think this is "absolutely torturous" imagine losing your son because the police chose to take him on a drive without a seat belt.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Family soooooooooo torn with the $6.5 million they got for Freddy..........enjoying their Hawaii vacation............

Why in hell did city pay before trials?

EatTheRich

President
There is nothing racist about either person. Gray was a POS - and the protestors were disruptive and blocking traffic and causing inconvenience with people getting where they needed to be.
When you say Gray was a "perpetual life long loser" or a "POS" the implied argument is that it is legitimate for police to decide which people deserve to live and which deserve to die.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When you say Gray was a "perpetual life long loser" or a "POS" the implied argument is that it is legitimate for police to decide which people deserve to live and which deserve to die.
with scum as Freddy....usually it's not cops that decide when he dies..........it's his brotha's

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'll give you the same consideration you give the bereaved family.
The "bereaved family" won the Lottery.............

Gray was a street hood thug and I'd guess hadn't been at family reunion in years........

what difference does it make

He's still dead and they rich

connieb

Senator
If you think this is "absolutely torturous" imagine losing your son because the police chose to take him on a drive without a seat belt.
sorry, who did that happen to?

What happened in this case was a violent and combative repeat offender intentionally stood up in a moving vehicle while he was shackled. He was placed in the vehicle, safely on his stomach and chose, instead to continue to be combative in the transport vehicle.

His mom is living high off the ghetto lottery... the kid she spawned and failed to appropriately raise cashed in for her.. I am sure she is shedding lots of crocodile tears.

connieb

Senator
No, nothing of the sort. Merely that when you live the life of a POS loser, your life is often short as a result of your bad choices. Natural consequences. In this case, a judge, the DOJ ( Obama's DOJ) and now and administrative review.. found them... not guilty of any wrong-doing.

EatTheRich

President
sorry, who did that happen to?

What happened in this case was a violent and combative repeat offender intentionally stood up in a moving vehicle while he was shackled. He was placed in the vehicle, safely on his stomach and chose, instead to continue to be combative in the transport vehicle.

His mom is living high off the ghetto lottery... the kid she spawned and failed to appropriately raise cashed in for her.. I am sure she is shedding lots of crocodile tears.
That happened to Freddie Gray. Even if your allegation were true, he'd have had no opportunity to stand up if seat - belted as required by the Baltimore PD regulations. And not being seat - belted made injury inevitable regardless of whether there was any "combative" last-ditch effort to resist the people who would go on to murder him.

In Elie Wiesel's Holocaust memoir Night, he tells the story of his father, who would starve to death in Buchenwald, and how a guard advised him to eat his father's rations because his father would die anyway. Your comment about the "ghetto lottery" is evoking the ghost of that guard and the system he represented.

EatTheRich

President
No, nothing of the sort. Merely that when you live the life of a POS loser, your life is often short as a result of your bad choices. Natural consequences. In this case, a judge, the DOJ ( Obama's DOJ) and now and administrative review.. found them... not guilty of any wrong-doing.
There was nothing natural about Freddie Gray's death ... from the childhood lead poisoning that may have diminished his capacity to avoid bad choices to the homicide (as determined by the medical examiner) that put him in the grave. The fact that the system found it legal is an indictment of the system, nothing more.