• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Officer Darren Wilson

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
Will by the looks of it be exonerated from all charges levied at him from the rabid liberal sob sister lynch mob that wrongly accused him of murder.

Hope they enjoy their bowl of crow.

Police officer who shot Michael Brown in Ferguson MO told investigators he was pinned in vehicle and feared for his life... MORE...

'Brown reached for gun'...

Evidence 'does not support civil rights charges'... MORE...
This is the first public account of Officer Wilson’s testimony to investigators, but it does not explain why, after he emerged from his vehicle, he fired at Mr. Brown multiple times.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Will by the looks of it be exonerated from all charges levied at him from the rabid liberal sob sister lynch mob that wrongly accused him of murder.

Police officer who shot Michael Brown in Ferguson MO told investigators he was pinned in vehicle and feared for his life... MORE...

The evidence made public makes it necessary to wait for a trial. The facts made public are that Brown was not shot at close range. He was shot multiple times. He was not armed.

Does anyone here really expect them to charge this policeman? I mean it was a white cop killing an unarmed black man in St. Louis. He will be left off with maybe a medal for bravery. And the cons on this board celebrate the killing. Just like they celebrate every time a white man kills an unarmed black man. Ain't that wonderful!!!

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Does anyone here really expect them to charge this policeman? I mean it was a white cop killing an unarmed black man in St. Louis. He will be left off with maybe a medal for bravery. And the cons on this board celebrate the killing. Just like they celebrate every time a white man kills an unarmed black man. Ain't that wonderful!!!
Eat it while it's hot and use a lot of garlic

Dino

Russian Asset
Perverse liberal c-suckers like this one want (need maybe) the police to be guilty of biased race crimes. This one can't handle a finding a cop acted justifiably.
Some "independent"!

freyasman

Senator
This is the first public account of Officer Wilson’s testimony to investigators, but it does not explain why, after he emerged from his vehicle, he fired at Mr. Brown multiple times.
Maybe you and middleview should offer to testify as expert witnesses. I'm sure with ya'll's vast experience in use-of-force encounters your insights will be invaluable to the court.....NOT. :cool:

justoffal

Senator

Wow... I thought for sure that the video of the two contractors who where nearby was going to cook him. If not then good for him. There will of course be rioting and Wilson will never be able to work in Ferguson again.

Perverse liberal c-suckers like this one want (need maybe) the police to be guilty of biased race crimes. This one can't handle a finding a cop acted justifiably.
Some "independent"![/qu
How can you "justify" a cop shooting a man who was no longer any threat to him, in fact most witnesses say was 25 feet away from him. And after being shot once was trying to give himself up and was shot several more times. Even the white witnesses in the video don't count. I guess if I lived in that town and was black I would also riot. Why not, their lives count for nothing.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Officer Wilson wants you to believe that Brown leaned into the police vehicle, grabbed for his gun and tried to shoot him. sorry, I'm not buying.

Dino

Russian Asset
If the official findings call the shooting justified who are you to argue? You weren't there, you are not a witness, nor can you claim any knowledge of anyone's first-hand account of what they actually saw. Eyewitness testimony is highly highly unreliable. Some witnesses to the same event come out with drastically different stories oh what occurred.
The only reason to doubt the official fimdings and instead side only with the witnesses who support what you wish to have happened here is that you wish to be provocative, anti-establishment and anti-police. You wish instead to be a race-baiting propagandist and opportunist. There's no other logical explanation since you don't even wish to consider the official investigation findings to be valid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you and middleview should offer to testify as expert witnesses. I'm sure with ya'll's vast experience in use-of-force encounters your insights will be invaluable to the court.....NOT. :cool:
Reading comprehension problems again, Frey? Re-read what I said.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If the official findings call the shooting justified who are you to argue? You weren't there, you are not a witness, nor can you claim any knowledge of anyone's first-hand account of what they actually saw. Eyewitness testimony is highly highly unreliable. Some witnesses to the same event come out with drastically different stories oh what occurred.
The only reason to doubt the official fimdings and instead side only with the witnesses who support what you wish to have happened here is that you wish to be provocative, anti-establishment and anti-police. You wish instead to be a race-baiting propagandist and opportunist. There's no other logical explanation since you don't even wish to consider the official investigation findings to be valid.
Because of the mixed information I think a trial is necessary to avoid any implication of an attempt to cover up. Brown was certainly a suspect in a strong armed robbery. The injuries to Wilson point to an assault on the police officer....but..Wilson did not call for backup. Something most cops would immediately have done if the suspect punched him and was walking away. Wilson did not shoot Brown from inside of his car...that would have been even stranger to have done if Brown was walking away....and the coroner's report was that there was evidence that Brown was shot from more than 5ft away.

A trial is the only way to make sure that all of the evidence is available so that nobody can claim injustice.

freyasman

Senator
Reading comprehension problems again, Frey? Re-read what I said.
I did; I still disagree. Sometimes a cop who fucks up will get a pass, but after all the shit that's gone on the last several weeks, I don't see that happening here. This guy has been through enough shit for doing his job; he doesn't need to be prosecuted, as well.

Dino

Russian Asset
Because of the mixed information I think a trial is necessary to avoid any implication of an attempt to cover up. Brown was certainly a suspect in a strong armed robbery. The injuries to Wilson point to an assault on the police officer....but..Wilson did not call for backup. Something most cops would immediately have done if the suspect punched him and was walking away. Wilson did not shoot Brown from inside of his car...that would have been even stranger to have done if Brown was walking away....and the coroner's report was that there was evidence that Brown was shot from more than 5ft away.

A trial is the only way to make sure that all of the evidence is available so that nobody can claim injustice.
Suuuure... Just like Martin/Zimmerman. Acceptable and reasonable findings for all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Suuuure... Just like Martin/Zimmerman. Acceptable and reasonable findings for all.
In the case of Martin & Zimmerman there was no "evidence" that was convincing enough to convict....some people just do not understand that the evidence should not be circumstantial...and that is what it would have taken to find Zimmerman guilty. The evidence that Zimmerman's story was false was not enough to find that events were not as he said.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did; I still disagree. Sometimes a cop who fucks up will get a pass, but after all the shit that's gone on the last several weeks, I don't see that happening here. This guy has been through enough shit for doing his job; he doesn't need to be prosecuted, as well.
Brown deserved to have been arrested. Not executed. If Wilson acted as described he should at least get his day in court for a complete exoneration. If there is no trial then he'd better find a new place to live because the locals will not forgive and forget.

LeilaniMP

Empress

Facts are irrelevant. The hatemongers and racists will continue to stir things up.

freyasman

Senator
Brown deserved to have been arrested. Not executed. If Wilson acted as described he should at least get his day in court for a complete exoneration. If there is no trial then he'd better find a new place to live because the locals will not forgive and forget.
He'll probably leave the state after all this shit.