• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Officer Shot In Chicago, who is surprised another Cop Down, especially in Chicago?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
One report said cop was dead, but an officer couldn't confirm it:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-in-chicago-suburbs-hunt-suspects-after-officer-is-shot/ar-AAdQEiR

of course ID of three suspects not provided, of course, it being Chicago does it really need to be 'COP SHOT BY BLACKS'

by gawd if it was a black shot by a white that would have been headlines.

It isn't Chicago. It's Fox Lake...40 miles away.

Police have established a perimeter and are seeking one black male and two white males, Rose said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-fox-lake-school-lockdown-20150901-story.html

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
So call MSN and file a complaint, "Chicago Suburbs" and will you opine on another cop shot or play your ignorant "it isn't Chicago" bullshitt?

So it's 3 thugs, one black and 2 wantta be blacks, hellO
Read YOUR Headline...

MSN notes Chicago suburbs...and names the suburb. You claim the murder is in Chicago...then say it figures...cuz, you know, Chicago. Problem is...it is not in Chicago. It is not even in the same county as Chicago. No matter to you.

Here's the deal for all you insane right wingers that require condemnation. Murder is bad.

Caroljo

Senator
Does it REALLY matter where it happened? When will you libs start condemning these murders instead of supporting the murderers and arguing symantics? When will you decide enough is enough and admit there's a war on cops?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Does it REALLY matter where it happened? When will you libs start condemning these murders instead of supporting the murderers and arguing symantics? When will you decide enough is enough and admit there's a war on cops?
Yes...again, murder is bad.

It only matters where it happens when someone incorrectly reports the location. It did not happen in Chicago.

Forums>United States Political Discussions and Debates>Latest Political News and Current Events>
Officer Shot In Chicago, who is surprised another Cop Down, especially in Chicago?

of course ID of three suspects not provided, of course, it being Chicago does it really need to be 'COP SHOT BY BLACKS'

Caroljo

Senator

It only matters where it happens when someone incorrectly reports the location. It did not happen in Chicago.

Forums>United States Political Discussions and Debates>Latest Political News and Current Events>

No, it doesn't matter if it's Chicago, NY, LA or any hick backwoods village. ANOTHER cop was murdered. These people are taking the 'law' into their own hands because they think nobody else will....we're hearing from protestors to kill cops, and weak minded nut jobs (like the guy in Texas) will take them up on it. You'll see more blacks & wanna be blacks murdering cops than ever before, because it seems ONLY black lives matter.

I guess Obama is being "dissed" in his old hood. He pointed out yesterday that assassinating police is "completely unacceptable" . . .

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Read YOUR Headline...

MSN notes Chicago suburbs...and names the suburb. You claim the murder is in Chicago...then say it figures...cuz, you know, Chicago. Problem is...it is not in Chicago. It is not even in the same county as Chicago. No matter to you.

Here's the deal for all you insane right wingers that require condemnation. Murder is bad.
LMAO, I didn't insert Suburbs and you here whining like a sic cow.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, I didn't insert Suburb and you see what's important to craig, location and damn the dead cop.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Gawd what a panty waste you prove to be.............why did MSN use the word Chicago if it wasn't in gawd damn Chicago?

Go mop the bathroom househusband.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess Obama is being "dissed" in his old hood. He pointed out yesterday that assassinating police is "completely unacceptable" . . .
8 or 9 dead cops and finally Θ speaks up, hell, Θ started all this with his "If I had a son" BS

Caroljo

Senator
It isn't Chicago. It's Fox Lake...40 miles away.

Police have established a perimeter and are seeking one black male and two white males, Rose said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-fox-lake-school-lockdown-20150901-story.html
I wonder how they knew it was one black & 2 white males. According to your link, the cop radio'd in that he was checking out suspciuos activity, then he said he was in pursuit....but it never said that he described the 3 people. Or, for some reason they didn't tell us the entire conversation he had with dispatch.

My question is why hasn't Obama taken swift and strong action. Make a real statement to America and say that this kind of stuff will be stopped at all costs. Obama of course will never do this because he is a racist.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Gawd what a panty waste you prove to be.............why did MSN use the word Chicago if it wasn't in gawd damn Chicago?

Go mop the bathroom househusband.
It's in the the distant suburbs of Chicago.

You live in South Carolina, right?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
LMAO, I didn't insert Suburbs and you here whining like a sic cow.
You have a hard on for Chicago. You worked hard to note this happened in...you do know the meaning of the in, don't you?...Chicago.

I simply enjoy pointing out both your hysteria and your error.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have a hard on for Chicago. You worked hard to note this happened in...you do know the meaning of the in, don't you?...Chicago.

I simply enjoy pointing out both your hysteria and your error.
Why you posting of my [Unwelcome language removed]? I posted WTF MSN reported as you as well posted BS of it being 2 white males..........and I don't troll for mandates as YOU:

again, you posted BS:

http://allenbwest.com/2015/09/chilling-video-are-cop-shooters-just-following-orders/