• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh come on folks! This poor woman should be at home!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah about that..... It's pretty obvious she didn't want Obama to name her replacement. But gimme a break!
She needs to go before somebody demands a competency test. I do not want to see that.... Don't care who she is it's just not right. I'll guarantee she is under duress.

Jo
They just had a documentary about her. She's FAR from incompetent. Maybe you cons should get your noses out of FOX NEWS and watch something else for a change. I've seen her interviewed and she's very capable of speaking logically....you can't say the same for THE DONALD.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They just had a documentary about her. She's FAR from incompetent. Maybe you cons should get your noses out of FOX NEWS and watch something else for a change. I've seen her interviewed and she's very capable of speaking logically....you can't say the same for THE DONALD.
really, when she can stay awake:)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/13/barely-coherent-supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-an-appearance/

This is absolutely terrible are you kidding me?

I didn't realize how bad it was. Like much of the Nation I have been convinced that she was in good shape and that her mind was sharp.

There's no way this poor creature you see before you in the video could possibly pen any lengthy legal opinions.

Where are her family members? let her go and stop pressuring her to keep the seat at any cost. She's going to freaking keel over and die of dementia for heaven sakes.

Jo
What is the matter with her? Why does her head keep flopping down?

justoffal

Senator
I think you're referring to film clips that were taken months or even years ago.
The most recent cakes of her performance showing a greatly diminished individual who has ended the rapid decline stage of senility.

Jo

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is the matter with her Dawg? I mean 1st there was the one who couldn't stop shaking and now this one who can't control her head - it is like something out of a weird horror film or a Victorian circus.
female lib disease

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think you're referring to film clips that were taken months or even years ago.
The most recent cakes of her performance showing a greatly diminished individual who has ended the rapid decline stage of senility.

Jo
NOPE...I've seen recent clips. They had a whole documentary, recently, about her. She obviously has osteoporosis or arthritis in her neck. She rarely puts her head up. As far as her going to sleep, that happens during a boring speech, especially when people are old. You just want her to retire so TRUMP can put a new republican in. And where were and where was your opinion on the Sitting President (Obama) not being able to put one in because the Republicans wouldn't even let him get to first base. NOW...it's all about getting as many right wingers in the Supreme Court so they can virtually get by with doing anything they want. And how can you trust Trump to choose anyone who is capable. Look at those he has chosen...Betsy DeVos, dumb as Palin....for example. BUT...they are all rich. Rich=corrupt in most cases. (edit)...before you or one of the other cons poke fun, YES...I know that clip of her falling asleep was during Obama's SOTU. Thank God she didn't watch Trump's bragging session or she'd probably have fallen out of her chair.

female lib disease
If Oncologists Are So Smart, Why Are They Such Failures?

That would be breast cancer, which, if the preconditioned cancer gene is in the DNA, locates itself in the stunted or abused part of the body. That's also why anal-retentive corporate flunkies get colon cancer.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/13/barely-coherent-supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-an-appearance/

This is absolutely terrible are you kidding me?

I didn't realize how bad it was. Like much of the Nation I have been convinced that she was in good shape and that her mind was sharp.

There's no way this poor creature you see before you in the video could possibly pen any lengthy legal opinions.

Where are her family members? let her go and stop pressuring her to keep the seat at any cost. She's going to freaking keel over and die of dementia for heaven sakes.

Jo
I feel sorry for her. She should retire before she dies on the job.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Be happy, she is going to die any day now, then Trump appoints another Justice. Then Thomas retires and Trump appoints another justice.

This is what the dems are so scared of with the current pick, Trump will soon own the court
Right, Thomas will probably retire if Republicans keep a majority in the senate. If Ginzberg comes to room temperature before Thomas retires and Trump can ram another Conservative through, the Conservative will have a 7-2 majority on the court. The Democrats will go insane.
Rumor is that Sotomanure has a medical issue and may retire. I don't know if that's true or not. But, if it comes to a situation where the Democrats are in jeopardy of losing all but one seat on the court (Kagan) we'll have to fight the bastards in the streets every time we leave the house to go anywhere. They won't accept total loss of power without hiring mercenaries to fight for them. It won't be a fight against teary-eyed snowflakes; we'll get to shoot Antifa thugs.

justoffal

Senator
Right, Thomas will probably retire if Republicans keep a majority in the senate. If Ginzberg comes to room temperature before Thomas retires and Trump can ram another Conservative through, the Conservative will have a 7-2 majority on the court. The Democrats will go insane.
Rumor is that Sotomanure has a medical issue and may retire. I don't know if that's true or not. But, if it comes to a situation where the Democrats are in jeopardy of losing all but one seat on the court (Kagan) we'll have to fight the bastards in the streets every time we leave the house to go anywhere. They won't accept total loss of power without hiring mercenaries to fight for them. It won't be a fight against teary-eyed snowflakes; we'll get to shoot Antifa thugs.
All of the issues that the left cares so much about and worry will be lost in the conservative reorganization of the Supreme Court are Globalist issues.

All of the rights they want to protect through the federal bench work against the family unit, work against national identity, work against strong Traditional Values upon which the American culture is both founded and sustained.

It's not hard to determine therefore who we are fighting and why we are fighting them. It becomes equally simplistic to determine where the money for all of this is coming from also.

Jo

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
All of the issues with the left cares so much about that they worry will be lost in the conservative reorganization of the Supreme Court are Globalist issues.

All of the rights they want to protect through the federal bench work against the family unit, work against national identity, work against strong Traditional Values upon which the American culture is both founded and sustained.

It's not hard to determine therefore who we are fighting and why we are fighting them. It becomes equally simplistic to determine where the money for all of this is coming from also.

Jo
They are just stupid enough to have aligned themselves against the very things that make up the heart of the American soul. That which makes this country great is its traditions, its values, its compassion and its generosity, not white, not black, not brown, but the melting pot of all. Democrats have engaged in identity politics and tried to rip apart those values and traditions.
They are the enemy of freedom amd liberty and, thankfully, more and more people are beginning to see that.
Democrats are a lawless breed by nature. It seems to be inherent in their being. Ie: When the Union freed the slaves, declared slavery illegal, it did precious little to actually enforce that law, after winning the war.
The south never submitted to the Emancipation Proclamation. It created segregation, Jim Crow laws, and in my day separate but equal which was separate but never was equal. The southern Democrats never freed the slaves. It wasn't until the Civil Rights Act of 1965 that the blacks began to receive the true value of what they should have received in 1865.
Trickery, deceit, and a mocking disdain for the rule of law and the constitution is still today the marching orders for the Democrat Party. When they lose an election (or a civil war) they act like they won and circumvent the law and the rules. They scream and screech and shout down opposing voices and differing views. They attack women and children and weaker members of any oppositional political entity in, what amounts to new fashioned lynchings that are intended to silence those who would challenge their lawlessness.
The only thing different from the Democrats who refused to obey Lincoln's law, and the ones who refuse to accept the results of the 2016 election, is that they have replaced the white sheets and hoods with ski masks.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's clear, Nina, that you prefer that she die on the bench in humiliation and degradation.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Democrats can not by definition go insane, as they are already that.