• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh My, What To Do?

OldTrapper

Council Member
One of the questions people with morals, and values, face in this election, as well as many in the past, is the question of who to vote for. People such as myself cannot vote Democratic primarily over the abortion issue. And we can't vote for the Republicans because of the lack of concern for the poor, the indulgence of the wealthy, and the maltreatment of immigrants, and the destruction of the working class. And it is obvious that the two major parties will never allow a third party to rule.

So where does one go if they care for the country, and the people?

redtide

Mayor
maybe find the person who seeks to steel as much money from others as he can to buy the votes of those who chose to be poor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One of the questions people with morals, and values, face in this election, as well as many in the past, is the question of who to vote for. People such as myself cannot vote Democratic primarily over the abortion issue. And we can't vote for the Republicans because of the lack of concern for the poor, the indulgence of the wealthy, and the maltreatment of immigrants, and the destruction of the working class. And it is obvious that the two major parties will never allow a third party to rule.

Election is 18 months away, maybe life will let you know by then. PJ leftist say the poor are the republicans, if illegals keep coming by the 10's of 1000's weekly the whole country will be poor sooner than later.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden sounds like your guy.
"that's a big [Unwelcome language removed] deal"! Almost 50 years in DC and what has he accomplished other than charging his secret service agents Rent for the cottage behind his big house and grouping lil' girls?

"that's a big [Unwelcome language removed] deal"! Almost 50 years in DC and what has he accomplished other than charging his secret service agents Rent for the cottage behind his big house and grouping lil' girls?
He has accomplished the major feat of not being a dipshit troll.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

I would be surprised and yet encouraged at your revelation that you cannot vote democrat because of the abortion issue, if I believed you. You may be telling the truth, that would be refreshing, but I have yet to meet a Democrat who is capable of telling the truth. Your comments about The Republicans is mostly bullshit. They DO indulge the wealthy because the wealthy create jobs. They DO mistreat immigrants by exploiting them just as much or more than do the Democrats. And, under Trump, the working class has been anything but destroyed. The working class is prospering better than at any time in decades. So, basically, you are lying like the Liberal you are and cannot be believed. So, my guess is, on election day, you will be pulling the lever for which ever flag-burning, baby-killing, pervert-loving, piece of shit is at the top of the Democrat ticket.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Trump charges his SS servants too. He even charged the SS (taxpayers) to remodel, for security reasons of course, Trump Towers while Melania was living there. You going to whine about that?

OldTrapper

Council Member
I would be surprised and yet encouraged at your revelation that you cannot vote democrat because of the abortion issue, if I believed you. You may be telling the truth, that would be refreshing, but I have yet to meet a Democrat who is capable of telling the truth. Your comments about The Republicans is mostly bullshit. They DO indulge the wealthy because the wealthy create jobs. They DO mistreat immigrants by exploiting them just as much or more than do the Democrats. And, under Trump, the working class has been anything but destroyed. The working class is prospering better than at any time in decades. So, basically, you are lying like the Liberal you are and cannot be believed. So, my guess is, on election day, you will be pulling the lever for which ever flag-burning, baby-killing, pervert-loving, piece of shit is at the top of the Democrat ticket.
Problem once again is your own ignorance. If you have ever seen me post about abortion you would know where I stand.

As to your bull shit, and lies, about the wealthy, well, you have never proven that to be true just as Trump cannot.

So, just to the point you are proving yourself to be the liar that supports other liars, and anti-American racists, as usual. And you already voted for a pervert loving, flag burning, baby killer supporter, piece of white trash, coward, when you voted for Trump.

https://www.epi.org/publication/ten-actions-that-hurt-workers-during-trumps-first-year/

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

I became an independent in 2012 after 38 years as a Republican. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me. Today's Republican party would make Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan and GWH Bush blanche. Although the first two are long gone, Bush made his voice very well known about where the party was headed and what he thought about Trump.

I refuse to vote for either deplorable in 2016 so I voted Libertarian, although still primarily Republican in other office holders. In 2018 I just voted a straight Libertarian ticket. Some people will whine that you're wasting your vote, but they are wrong. Not voting is a wasted vote. Want to send a message to the parties when neither represents you? Always vote either Third Party or for the challenger. Voting against the incumbents keeps the parties on their toes.

Right now both parties are catering to their bases and they'll continue to do this until the conventions. Once their nominees are set, they'll start catering to the Independents. This is when it will get the mosting interesting IMO.

Just how are the wealthy being "indulged'?

redtide

Mayor
The correct term is a grammatical error!

LOL You must be a republican trump cultist. Uneducated!

LMAO

:D:D:D:D:D:D
and you libbers are just a bunch of crooks using your vote to steal from US uneducated common rich folk......Face it, you are just a thug as are your ilk