• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh no! Potential school shooting breaking

freyasman

Senator
who cares? this happens all the time and nothing changes. School shootings are nothing burgers.
I will say repeal and replace the 2nd amendment, some right-wingers will say "2nd amendment bitchez" in an endless circle. I don't care any more. This is america, and being an american means not giving a shit about school shootings.
I care.
I care enough to not send any of my offspring to public school. I care enough that I push my tribe to embrace homeschooling or at least safe private schools.
And I care enough to train our youngsters what to do and how to do it when shit happens.

freyasman

Senator
it we are disarmed then there is nothing to stop the lefts tyranny they have planned for US.
Never going to happen....
Mexico has incredibly restrictive gun laws and cops who don't give the slightest fvck about a suspects civil rights, and yet the country still has plenty of guns floating around, and a private paramiltary force of civilians just kicked the shit out of the government and the cops in Sinaloa and made them give up and go away.

Now think about how much more heavily armed the average American is..... shit, the little Texas town I live in now probably has more firepower than the entire Sinaloa cartel.
Who would you place your bets on?

D

Deleted member 21794

... as well as not giving any craps about inner city murder rates in Chicago, for example.

... or drunk driving deaths for that matter. Why would we continue to support the use of cars when so many innocent people die?
Mr. Friscus, in all fairness, I think it goes without saying liberals don't care about black people dying. :)

it we are disarmed then there is nothing to stop the lefts tyranny they have planned for US.
Be armed would not stop a tyrant in this country. You could have all guns in the world and they just drone strike you and that would be the end of that.
The 2nd amendment isn't preventing tyranny.

freyasman

Senator
Every other means of preventing school shootings has proven ineffective.
Well, we're not going to do what you want, so you might as well get over it.

We could try raising kids in functional 2 parent households where at least one parent spends time with them to raise them, nurture them, and instill values in them. That approach seemed to work pretty well, actually..... maybe we should go back to it.

freyasman

Senator
Be armed would not stop a tyrant in this country. You could have all guns in the world and they just drone strike you and that would be the end of that.
The 2nd amendment isn't preventing tyranny.
That explains how we won the war in Afghanistan so easily then..... oh wait, no we didn't. :rolleyes:

It never fails to amaze me how many folks who know absolutely jack-shit about warfare are willing to lecture me about it. That is some seriously stupid behavior on their part.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Are Democrats negatively labeling cars? Are they actively blaming cars for deaths?

No, they aren't.

Why the inconsistency? If it's all about human life, cars are WAY worse than guns.
You got beat down here. All you can do is keep regurgitating your failed talking point. He got you.

llovejim

Current Champion
Gun free zones equal open season target zones, most assuredly the freedom hate mongers on the left will also use this incident to try to steal even more of our inalienable rights.
even most trump voters surely do not believe kids should be able to bring guns to schools. There is somebody actually wanting MORE GUNS IN SCHOOLS?

this kid brought a gun to school with 6 rounds. he shot 5 classmates then himself. all the guns in the world could not have stopped him from such a short, well-planned attack and it is obvious no amount of guns or clowns with guns would have deterred him- he meant to take his life from the get-go, as do most mass shooters.

it is so bizarre we lead the modern world in mass shootings, in regular shootings, in any kind of shootings, in the number of people with guns per capita, AND SOME GUN NUTS BELIEVE IF WE HAD MORE GUNS IT WOULD BE BETTER? ARE THEY NUTS? the same year this country had about 12,000 gun related homicides, Japan, with very strict gun laws, HAD 11.....AND THEY HAVE HALF OUR POPULATION....

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 922(q)(2)(B):

[18 U.S.C. § 922(q)(2)(A)] does not apply to the possession of a firearm—

(i) on private property not part of school grounds;
(ii) if the individual possessing the firearm is licensed to do so by the State in which the school zone is located or a political subdivision of the State, and the law of the State or political subdivision requires that, before an individual obtains such a license, the law enforcement authorities of the State or political subdivision verify that the individual is qualified under law to receive the license;