• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh no! Potential school shooting breaking

llovejim

Current Champion
nice. methinks many care. particularly those shot or worse..and their families
he was being sarcastic. since every repub's only answer to every shooting is "thoughts and prayers." but let one muslim on a plane try to light his shoes as some part of an attack, and we are still having to take our shoes off before we enter a commercial flight...if there was a lobbying group connected to being against making people taking their shoes off, and it paid off as many repubs as the NRA does, that law would never have been passed either.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
At least,so far,no deaths have been reported. Maybe it was a 25-caliber.
When I heard it first thing this morning it said that one was dead already and another one critical. Now tonight and said to died and there are others injured.

EatTheRich

President
Be armed would not stop a tyrant in this country. You could have all guns in the world and they just drone strike you and that would be the end of that.
The 2nd amendment isn't preventing tyranny.
An armed populace by itself isn’t protecting democratic rights, constitutional governance, and the rule of law. But it is one more factor capitalist politicians take into consideration when deciding how much to push the working class and how far.

EatTheRich

President
Well, we're not going to do what you want, so you might as well get over it.

We could try raising kids in functional 2 parent households where at least one parent spends time with them to raise them, nurture them, and instill values in them. That approach seemed to work pretty well, actually..... maybe we should go back to it.
The 2-parent family is a dying relic of a past that is both brutal and unrecoverable. What we need is to develop alternative social arrangements for bringing up kids as part of a functional community.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The 2-parent family is a dying relic of a past that is both brutal and unrecoverable. What we need is to develop alternative social arrangements for bringing up kids as part of a functional community.
Say's someone that post they are Gay...……...how in hell can you produce a Family?

Nina to the rescue:)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When I heard it first thing this morning it said that one was dead already and another one critical. Now tonight and said to died and there are others injured.
"to died"...………."shocker":)

EatTheRich

President
Say's someone that post they are Gay...……...how in hell can you produce a Family?
1. I have consistently posted that I am bi. Here is an article that may clear up your confusion.
https://www.hrc.org/resources/bisexual-faq
2. I could have a so-called traditional family via marriage and conception, or marriage and adoption, like many other people of all sexual orientations do.
3. You seem to have me confused with someone who thinks the family is a good thing.

reason10

Governor
who cares? this happens all the time and nothing changes. School shootings are nothing burgers.
I will say repeal and replace the 2nd amendment, some right-wingers will say "2nd amendment bitchez" in an endless circle. I don't care any more. This is america, and being an american means not giving a shit about school shootings.
And you wonder why people are calling you liberals EDITED.

California has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It should have been impossible for this animal to get even a sharpened popsickle stick, much less a gun in that fag state.

I already offered a compromise. Deny all gun sales to registered Democrats, since they are the only ones involved in school shootings. And take away all the guns of the Secret Service who guard Democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not everyone has the right to drive a car. Attaining a drivers license is far more difficult than attaining a gun.
BS...….they ended gun safety and instituted driver training in schools and ALL can get a drivers licenses at 16 but they can't buy a gun at 16 and illegals given driver licenses and the right to vote with them.