• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK, here it goes....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Wahbooz

Governor
Another vote for the Iraq War!
No. McCain also voted for the authorization IF Iraq did not abide by the UN resolutions. The problem is, they couldn't find any WMD, and then David Kay went in. "We know where they are". The problem? Those mobile chem labs? Nope. The Anthrax? Nope. The centrifuge tubes? Nope. WMD? Nope. David Kay had to admit "We got it wrong".

Rumsfeld and Cheney made statements on Meet The Press, and then denied making them, but Tim Russert had video. Remember the 'mushroom cloud over Manhattan'?

BobbyT

Governor
No. McCain also voted for the authorization IF Iraq did not abide by the UN resolutions. The problem is, they couldn't find any WMD, and then David Kay went in. "We know where they are". The problem? Those mobile chem labs? Nope. The Anthrax? Nope. The centrifuge tubes? Nope. WMD? Nope. David Kay had to admit "We got it wrong".

Rumsfeld and Cheney made statements on Meet The Press, and then denied making them, but Tim Russert had video. Remember the 'mushroom cloud over Manhattan'?
Facts for the RWNJ? Bah. Wasting your time.

Facts for the RWNJ? Bah. Wasting your time.
Horse-and-Buggy Politics

Here's a fact: They all worship the Constitution, constantly waving it in the 99%'s face. This fact proves that such an anti-democratic manifesto is a Right Wing bully document that their secretly owned educational system brainwashes us to accept as our Bible. Free and self-respecting men make their own laws and are not subject to the obsolete ideas of 18-Century thinkers.

If you think Liberals don't realize they are contributing to Trump staying front and center in the media, you're being fooled. Speaking as a Liberal I absolutely love that the Republican front runner is a reality show huckster. It shows how low the GOP has fallen. Go Trump for Republican nominee!!!
Be careful what you wish for.

I've never been a Hillary supporter. As I've said before, I was a McCain supporter in '08 until he brought on Palin. Then I switched to Obama. I'm a Bernie supporter this time around. I'll vote for Hillary if she's the nominee though.
Bernie.

Good one.

MaryAnne

Governor

That is now biting Cheney in the butt with his appearances against the Iran deal. Even Mike Wallace called him on Iran when he tried to blame Obama.

Now Dems have an ad out showing the many times Cheney was wrong. I think Cheney came out thinking he was a hero in his own mind. For once the media is calling him on his many lies.

MaryAnne

Governor
I have been pretty bored with politics for quite a while, especially since Obama declared war on the United States. However, after watching Hillary's campaign fumble (seeing her checking out orange pant suits- PRICELESS!) and watching liberals go absolutely LIVID over Donald Trump deciding to run (I figured he'd never do it), I can't help but jump back into the issues that face this fundamentally transformed country.
Is that the best you can do? Criticizing Hillary's pants suit?

If you were a woman you would know the color is Coral, the latest color for women. I have a couple of shirts, flattering to many women.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

If you were a woman you would know the color is Coral, the latest color for women. I have a couple of shirts, flattering to matey women.
I mentioned several things. It's odd you picked out the color of Hillary's pant suit as "the best". But clearly I didn't make it clear I found her choice of color the same as that she'd likely wear while incarcerated if justice is served and she is prosecuted.

MaryAnne

Governor
I mentioned several things. It's odd you picked out the color of Hillary's pant suit as "the best". But clearly I didn't make it clear I found her choice of color the same as that she'd likely wear while incarcerated if justice is served and she is prosecuted.
Could it be because I am a woman with a closet full of clothes. very few wear orange in jail.

But Hillary wears Designer clothes.i do not. I just think concentrating on a woan's hair or clothes is foolish. I care much more about the experience she has in her brain. Funny, I feel the same way about men in office.

And I think the gentleman in there now is one,cool, calm cookie.

D

Deleted member 21794

Could it be because I am a woman with a closet full of clothes. very few wear orange in jail.

But Hillary wears Designer clothes.i do not. I just think concentrating on a woan's hair or clothes is foolish. I care much more about the experience she has in her brain. Funny, I feel the same way about men in office.

And I think the gentleman in there now is one,cool, calm cookie.
Still, one of three things mentioned was what she wore, and that was because- well, I've already stated that.

As for Obama... yes, he has coolly, calmly worked hard to destroy this nation- and the statistics show that.

MaryAnne

Governor
Still, one of three things mentioned was what she wore, and that was because- well, I've already stated that.

As for Obama... yes, he has coolly, calmly worked hard to destroy this nation- and the statistics show that.
In your mind, not mine and millions of others.

You have him confused with the prior Adminstration. They did the deed and should be rotting in jail cells now.

Caroljo

Senator

If you were a woman you would know the color is Coral, the latest color for women. I have a couple of shirts, flattering to matey women.
Coral shirts are pretty....coral pantsuits are gross! Pantsuit alone are gross....didn't they go out of style years ago? :)

D

Deleted member 21794

In your mind, not mine and millions of others.

You have him confused with the prior Adminstration. They did the deed and should be rotting in jail cells now.
Yes, it's easy to confuse the Obama administration with the Bush administration given they are so similar. But no, I have it clear. The numbers speak for themselves, as do Obama's approval numbers, the 2014 mid terms and Democrat prospects for 2016.

MaryAnne

Governor
Coral shirts are pretty....coral pantsuits are gross! Pantsuit alone are gross....didn't they go out of style years ago? :)
I agree. I would not wear Coral pants, was thinking that. But. I dress casually since I retired. The suits are now consigned to some one who needs to dress up.
I never wear pantsuits because I do not have to dress up any more. I have many pants,usually in dark colors, but I do not have to appear on a stage.

Hillary wears Designer clothes, not the cheap material of long ago pantsuits.

You choose your clothes according to your shape. I spent too many years in suits and fancy dress clothes. No more dresses for me.

So if clothes are that important I am out of the circle.

MaryAnne

Governor
Yes, it's easy to confuse the Obama administration with the Bush administration given they are so similar. But no, I have it clear. The numbers speak for themselves, as do Obama's approval numbers, the 2014 mid terms and Democrat prospects for 2016.
Whatever.

MrMike

Bless you all

If you were a woman you would know the color is Coral, the latest color for women. I have a couple of shirts, flattering to many women.
Whoever told Hillary it would be a good idea to put this on and wear it... wasn't being kind to her!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whoever told Hillary it would be a good idea to put this on and wear it... wasn't being kind to her!

That's not good. Reminds me of Jim Carrey in "The Mask" - pretty much the exact same outfit, minus the hat.

Then again, I'm the LAST guy you want as wardrobe consultant. I live in UnderArmor - unless I actually need to suit up for an Asian client.

(I sold my business and I am now a lowly man of leisure - well...sorta). :)