• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK Libs, got your popcorn for tonights 2020 White Hopefuls Debate

EatTheRich

President
Missed it myself ... the one comment I heard about it (from an acquaintance who is Chippewa) was, “They didn’t mention Native Americans once! They mentioned every other ethnic group, but not Native Americans. There aren’t enough of us for them to pretend to care about.”

Missed it myself ... the one comment I heard about it (from an acquaintance who is Chippewa) was, “They didn’t mention Native Americans once! They mentioned every other ethnic group, but not Native Americans. There aren’t enough of us for them to pretend to care about.”
Euros came up with the name Native Americans. Such a stupid concept, they are older than america, they came before america, this is why we had to engage in genocide to establish america.

Euros came up with the name Native Americans. Such a stupid concept, they are older than america, they came before america, this is why we had to engage in genocide to establish america.
Migrating Mongoloids

They are Native Siberians, descendants of criminal gangs on the run from evolving Asians. A hideout is not a homeland, so there's no way they can be called any kind of Americans.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Migrating Mongoloids

They are Native Siberians, descendants of criminal gangs on the run from evolving Asians. A hideout is not a homeland, so there's no way they can be called any kind of Americans.
They are Americans by birthright even if an ignorant loud mouthed bigot like you considers them “Migrating Mongoloids” who are “descendants of criminal gangs on the run”. You really are a disgusting, narcissistic, low life of a human being. There’s really no way a person like you can be called any kind of American.