• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK... snowflakes and whiners succeeded in removing the ratings button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
So you don't feel like you are being deprived if the ratings system here changed because it was being abused?
It is not possible to "abuse" a rating system. But if someone wants to claim
that there is "abuse" they can and I don't care.

As I see it the problem is with those who claim abuse, not with anyone who uses the ratings as they see fit. And yes. The powers that be will eventually have to do what the whiners want just to stop the whining.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm fine with what's here. Enjoy your ranting.;)
Here you go, Jen. Tell me again that you're "satisfied" with what's here? You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Your friend who "RATES" more than anyone here made this thread awhile back.....and Look at your responses. Very telling.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/ratings-icons.106940/#post-2024741

Here are a couple of your innocent little remarks...

I would settle for this one:

Last I heard, @SW48 doesn't know how to add the really good ones like most forums have.
and
Most forums have lots of them. Lefty demanded that we have virtually none and staff capitulated.

Hey..Jen!! Go ahead and say whatever you want...poke whatever button you want. If you don't have the integrity to say it to any of our faces, then go for it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It is not possible to "abuse" a rating system. But if someone wants to claim
that there is "abuse" they can and I don't care.

As I see it the problem is with those who claim abuse, not with anyone who uses the ratings as they see fit. And yes. The powers that be will eventually have to do what the whiners want just to stop the whining.
You asked in one post why should others be DEPRIVED? How does a grown woman feel DEPRIVED if she can't poke a damn button calling someone "dumb" or downgrading their posts? There's something very wrong about that.

Jen

Senator
Here you go, Jen. Tell me again that you're "satisfied" with what's here? You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Your friend who "RATES" more than anyone here made this thread awhile back.....and Look at your responses. Very telling.

Last I heard, @SW48 doesn't know how to add the really good ones like most forums have.
and
Most forums have lots of them. Lefty demanded that we have virtually none and staff capitulated.

Hey..Jen!! Go ahead and say whatever you want...poke whatever button you want. If you don't have the integrity to say it to any of our faces, then go for it.
I think we should have a broad bank of cute emojis to use here. I would love that. But as you can see.....................I know where to go to get them if we don't have them.

That said.............I'll make the comments as to what my preferences are, but really, I don't care because I've got it covered either way.

Jen

Senator
You asked in one post why should others be DEPRIVED? How does a grown woman feel DEPRIVED if she can't poke a damn button calling someone "dumb" or downgrading their posts? There's something very wrong about that.

Ohhh Lordy.
You tell me......... How DOES a grown woman (you) feel?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Ohhh Lordy.
You tell me......... How DOES a grown woman (you) feel?

I don't need buttons or back stabbing to tell you how I feel. I don't kiss up to the Adm. and Mods after stabbing them in the back. You do.

Jen

Senator
I don't need buttons or back stabbing to tell you how I feel. I don't kiss up to the Adm. and Mods after stabbing them in the back. You do.
I do?
Well, I treat people nice and I'm respectful as much as possible. If, to you, that's "kissing up" then I own it. Yes. I do that.

I don't back stab. Period.

Caroljo

Senator
No matter how you or @SW48 or anyone else spins it, they are NEGATIVE words and when it is used to rate someone, of course they are being rated Negatively. I don't give a damn about the red check mark. Negative is negative. A check mark doesn't change a thing. How dumb do you think we are??
I didn't call anyone a LIAR, but it's an insult for anyone...Manager, Mod, etc. to try to make us believe that they aren't negative ratings. It is what it is. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I don't care how many negative ratings you or your pals go slink through the threads, rating without reading, give me. Have at it.
Disagree and Dislike aren't so bad....but when you "girls" opted for "DUMB" or whatever other childish shit you wanted, then that's like middle school taunting. And you may have flunked 3rd grade, but you're obviously past middle school age. Grow up.
And YES...they were trying to appease both sides...trying to make those of us who don't abuse the rating system into thinking that all ratings are positive or neutral and to appease you "girls" by letting you keep some of your negative crap. I don't care about the dislike or disagree...but we don't have to be appeased by denials. And even though you got to continue using those two words (which is fine...you have a right to dislike or disagree) you all whined for MORE.
Holy shit....I SAID they are NEGATIVE words! Why you keep arguing that you get negative ratings from them is beyond me! YOU DON'T. WTF is wrong with you? What's the matter? I know.....you can't handle someone telling you you're wrong, AGAIN. Why do you cry so much about these things? That sounds pretty 'grade-schoolish' to me.....

Caroljo

Senator

and

Why do you always have to bring up old sh*t from other threads, and derail every thread you join? Trying to start trouble again?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why do you always have to bring up old sh*t from other threads, and derail every thread you join? Trying to start trouble again?
Look back at posts 10 and 11 on this forum. YOU STARTED THIS SHIT...Now get lost.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
of course you do, except when you blast the Mods and then whine of being banned............hell, someone Reported picture that looked like Schultz and wasn't but one person in that thread that would have

appears you've had another miserable day.........no wonder

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thank God for that. What would I do without my DISLIKE and DISAGREE ratings?
I'm the NEGATIVE RATING Rock Star of PJ and proud of it. Regarding some people, a person feels better about themselves if they show how much they hate you.
then you should "feel good" but, you post prove you don't

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So either @SW48 or @PhilFish, (I can't remember which one) said, when you 'girls' were whining that you didn't have enough negative rating options, that there are NO negative ratings now. so you, hoping to win favor with them, ignored the fact that whichever one said it was obviously trying to appease everyone by claiming that none of them are negative....(i.e. Disagree and Dislike) and use it now to claim that it's a fact.

You see...if they admitted that the Disagree and Dislike are actually negative words, people like you, @Jen, @LeilaniMP and whoever else wanted more negative buttons...such as dumb, etc. and whined like 2 yr olds when they were removed, you'd be throwing a shit fit about having nothing to use to taunt your betters other than those 2 words.

Dislike and Disagree have NEVER been positive or even Neutral words, nor will they ever be. Sometimes, in order to soothe babies, they are offered a pacifier. That is what happened in this case.

Then there are people who actually have the capability to THINK for themselves and don't believe everything they are told.

FACTS are FACTS....you can't change them.

Educate yourself.
Negative words that start with D letter
damage, damaged, damages, damaging, damn, damnable, damnably, damnation, damned, damning, damper, danger, dangerous, dangerousness, dark, darken, darkened, darker, darkness, dastard, dastardly, daunt, daunting, dauntingly, dawdle, daze, dazed, dead, deadbeat, deadlock, deadly, deadweight, deaf, dearth, death, debacle, debase, debasement, debaser, debatable, debauch, debaucher, debauchery, debilitate, debilitating, debility, debt, debts, decadence, decadent, decay, decayed, deceit, deceitful, deceitfully, deceitfulness, deceive, deceiver, deceivers, deceiving, deception, deceptive, deceptively, declaim, decline, declines, declining, decrement, decrepit, decrepitude, decry, defamation, defamations, defamatory, defame, defect, defective, defects, defensive, defiance, defiant, defiantly, deficiencies, deficiency, deficient, defile, defiler, deform, deformed, defrauding, defunct, defy, degenerate, degenerately, degeneration, degradation, degrade, degrading, degradingly, dehumanization, dehumanize, deign, deject, dejected, dejectedly, dejection, delay, delayed, delaying, delays, delinquency, delinquent, delirious, delirium, delude, deluded, deluge, delusion, delusional, delusions, demean, demeaning, demise, demolish, demolisher, demon, demonic, demonize, demonized, demonizes, demonizing, demoralize, demoralizing, demoralizingly, denial, denied, denies, denigrate, denounce, dense, dent, dented, dents, denunciate, denunciation, denunciations, deny, denying, deplete, deplorable, deplorably, deplore, deploring, deploringly, deprave, depraved, depravedly, deprecate, depress, depressed, depressing, depressingly, depression, depressions, deprive, deprived, deride, derision, derisive, derisively, derisiveness, derogatory, desecrate, desert, desertion, desiccate, desiccated, desolate, desolately, desolation, despair, despairing, despairingly, desperate, desperately, desperation, despicable, despicably, despise, despised, despoil, despoiler, despondence, despondency, despondent, despondently, despot, despotic, despotism, destitute, destitution, destroy, destroyer, destruction, destructive, desultory, deter, deteriorate, deteriorating, deterioration, deterrent, detest, detestable, detestably, detested, detesting, detests, detract, detracted, detracting, detraction, detracts, detriment, detrimental, devastate, devastated, devastates, devastating, devastatingly, devastation, deviate, deviation, devil, devilish, devilishly, devilment, devilry, devious, deviously, deviousness, devoid, diabolic, diabolical, diabolically, diametrically, diatribe, diatribes, dick, dictator, dictatorial, die, die-hard, died, dies, difficult, difficulties, difficulty, diffidence, dilapidated, dilemma, dilly-dally, dim, dimmer, ding, dings, dinky, dire, direly, direness, dirt, dirty, disable, disabled, disaccord, disadvantage, disadvantaged, disadvantageous, disadvantages, disaffect, disaffected, disaffirm, disagree, disagreeable, disagreeably, disagreed, disagreeing, disagreement, disagrees, disallow, disappoint, disappointed, disappointing, disappointingly, disappointment, disappointments, disappoints, disapprobation, disapproval, disapprove, disapproving, disarm, disarray, disaster, disastrous, disastrously, disavow, disavowal, disbelief, disbelieve, disbeliever, disclaim, discombobulate, discomfit, discomfort, discompose, disconcert, disconcerted, disconcerting, disconcertingly, disconsolate, disconsolately, disconsolation, discontent, discontented, discontentedly, discontinued, discontinuity, discontinuous, discord, discordance, discordant, discountenance, discourage, discouragement, discouraging, discouragingly, discourteous, discourteously, discredit, discrepant, discriminate, discrimination, discriminatory, disdain, disdained, disdainful, disdainfully, disfavor, disgrace, disgraced, disgraceful, disgracefully, disgruntle, disgruntled, disgust, disgusted, disgustedly, disgustful, disgustfully, disgusting, disgustingly, dishearten, disheartening, dishearteningly, dishonest, dishonestly, dishonesty, dishonor, dishonorable, disillusion, disillusioned, disillusionment, disillusions, disinclination, disinclined, disingenuous, disingenuously, disintegrate, disintegrated, disintegrates, disintegration, disinterest, disinterested, dislike, disliked, dislikes, disliking, dislocated, disloyal, disloyalty, dismal, dismally, dismalness, dismay, dismayed, dismaying, dismayingly, dismissive, dismissively, disobedience, disobedient, disobey, disorder, disordered, disorderly, disorganized, disorient, disoriented, disown, disparage, disparaging, disparagingly, dispensable, dispirit, dispirited, dispiritedly, dispiriting, displace, displaced, displease, displeased, displeasing, displeasure, disproportionate, disprove, disputable, dispute, disputed, disquiet, disquieting, disquietingly, disquietude, disregard, disregardful, disreputable, disrepute, disrespect, disrespectable, disrespectful, disrespectfully, disrespectfulness, disrespecting, disrupt, disruption, disruptive, dissatisfaction, dissatisfactory, dissatisfied, dissatisfies, dissatisfy, dissatisfying, dissed, dissemble, dissembler, dissension, dissent, dissenter, dissention, disservice, disses, dissidence, dissident, dissidents, dissing, dissocial, dissolute, dissolution, dissonance, dissonant, dissonantly, dissuade, dissuasive, distains, distaste, distasteful, distastefully, distort, distorted, distortion, distorts, distract, distracting, distraction, distraught, distraughtly, distress, distressed, distressing, distressingly, distrust, distrustful, distrusting, disturb, disturbance, disturbed, disturbing, disturbingly, disunity, disvalue, divergent, divisive, divisively, divisiveness, dizzy, doddering, dogged, doggedly, dogmatic, doldrums, domineer, domineering, doom, doomed, doomsday, dope, doubt, doubtful, doubtfully, doubts, douchebag, douchebags, downbeat, downcast, downer, downfall, downfallen, downgrade, downhearted, downheartedly, downhill, downside, downsides, downturn, downturns, drab, draconian, draconic, drag, dragged, dragging, dragoon, drags, drain, drained, draining, drains, drastic, drastically, drawback, drawbacks, dread, dreadful, dreadfully, dreadfulness, dreary, dripped, dripping, drippy, drips, drones, droop, droops, drop-out, drop-outs, dropout, dropouts, drought, drowning, drunk, drunkard, drunken, dubious, dubiously, dubitable, dud, dull, dullard, dumb, dumbfound, dump, dumped, dumping, dumps, dunce, dungeon, dungeons, dupe, dust, dusty, dwindling, dying

http://positivewordsresearch.com/list-of-negative-words/

OMG...they forgot DOTARD. Now your Messiah will think Kim Jung Un's rating of him is NEUTRAL or POSITIVE. You see, Trump doesn't have the ability to think for himself....like you.

Now report me and claim that you didn't come in here and in two posts, try to start a catfight.
THAT is the supreme MELT ever posted in PJ and of course another whine of Report from the top Reporter........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

Hopefully all sharp objects are locked up!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I do?
Well, I treat people nice and I'm respectful as much as possible. If, to you, that's "kissing up" then I own it. Yes. I do that.

I don't back stab. Period.
You treat people NICE?? LOL I don't think so and a lot of others don't think so either. Y
Your last sentence.....BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.