• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK, theory time. What do YOU think happened with Wilson's shooting of Brown?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'll go first....

Wilson came upon Brown and his friend walking in the street (Wilson said this). Wilson testified he asked them very nicely to get on the sidewalk. Brown's friend testified Wilson told them to "Get the [Unwelcome language removed] on the sidewalk." This discrepancy is not really important, but it sets the stage.

Anyway, there is some type of confrontation at the car. The versions of this vary WILDLY. Brown's friend says the cop thew his car into reverse, and almost hit them, with the driver side door winding up right where they were. Wilson says they came right at the door in a menacing manner after he had asked them very nicely to get on the sidewalk.

Speaking of Brown, a human being, Wilson testified that "it looked like a demon."

Someting happened at the car - a confrontation to be sure - but the accounts of what happened vary by 180 degrees and, especially given the lack of cross-examination at the grand jury, it's impossible to say what happened. My best guess is that Wilson pulled his gun on Brown and Brown, fearing he was about to be shot, grabbed for the gun so as to not be shot. Wilson fans say Brown reached into the car to try to grab Wilson's gun out of his hip holster - something that truly strains credulity. But we just don't know. We are told that Wilson's gun discharged twice at that time, grazing Brown's hand.

It then seems uncontradicted that Brown and his friend took off running away from Wilson. Wilson ran after them with his gun. The shooting scene was about 150 feet from the police car. What happened at that time and place?

Given the eyewitness testimony and what makes sense, Brown stopped running when realizing that Wilson was chasing him with his gun. I think Brown stopped when hearing the first shot(s) (shots that missed him?), but maybe he stopped even without hearing the first shot(s).

Upon stopping, Brown tried to surrender. Running away was plausible, and stopping to surrender was plausible, but stopping so as to charge a man shooting at you, making it easier for him to shoot you some more, is just not plausible. What's more, it's contrary to the best unbiased accounts.

So, Brown was trying to surrender, and Wilson pumped him full of bullets, firing a total of 10 shots at him after beginning his chase. Brown staggers from the first few shots that struck him, falls forward, and Wilson delivers the "kill shot" to his head.

And that's what I think went down.

Does that theory make sense to you? Why or why not? And what's your theory?

You forgot to mention the strong-arm robbery and assault that precipitated this.

Oh no, you didn't forget, sorry, you're just being paid to ignore it...

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I'll go first....

Wilson came upon Brown and his friend walking in the street (Wilson said this). Wilson testified he asked them very nicely to get on the sidewalk. Brown's friend testified Wilson told them to "Get the [Unwelcome language removed] on the sidewalk." This discrepancy is not really important, but it sets the stage.

Anyway, there is some type of confrontation at the car. The versions of this vary WILDLY. Brown's friend says the cop thew his car into reverse, and almost hit them, with the driver side door winding up right where they were. Wilson says they came right at the door in a menacing manner after he had asked them very nicely to get on the sidewalk.

Speaking of Brown, a human being, Wilson testified that "it looked like a demon."

Someting happened at the car - a confrontation to be sure - but the accounts of what happened vary by 180 degrees and, especially given the lack of cross-examination at the grand jury, it's impossible to say what happened. My best guess is that Wilson pulled his gun on Brown and Brown, fearing he was about to be shot, grabbed for the gun so as to not be shot. Wilson fans say Brown reached into the car to try to grab Wilson's gun out of his hip holster - something that truly strains credulity. But we just don't know. We are told that Wilson's gun discharged twice at that time, grazing Brown's hand.

It then seems uncontradicted that Brown and his friend took off running away from Wilson. Wilson ran after them with his gun. The shooting scene was about 150 feet from the police car. What happened at that time and place?

Given the eyewitness testimony and what makes sense, Brown stopped running when realizing that Wilson was chasing him with his gun. I think Brown stopped when hearing the first shot(s) (shots that missed him?), but maybe he stopped even without hearing the first shot(s).

Upon stopping, Brown tried to surrender. Running away was plausible, and stopping to surrender was plausible, but stopping so as to charge a man shooting at you, making it easier for him to shoot you some more, is just not plausible. What's more, it's contrary to the best unbiased accounts.

So, Brown was trying to surrender, and Wilson pumped him full of bullets, firing a total of 10 shots at him after beginning his chase. Brown staggers from the first few shots that struck him, falls forward, and Wilson delivers the "kill shot" to his head.

I asked you this very question yesterday and you didn't answer, now you start a topic on it?

You forgot the robbery, the assault on the store owner, the marijuana in his system, and the walking in the street part.

I don't know what happened and our legal system isn't perfect but I do believe the jurors did their best. You don't spend 3 months on something if you didn't take it seriously.

trapdoor

Governor
OK -- if you get shot in the head, while falling forward, the trajectory the bullet would take would be down, correct. A bullet hitting you in an "execution style" killshot (as you keep calling it) would travel from the middle of the head downward, and FORWARD through the head, either entering the torso through the neck region, or exiting near the collar.

That, we know from the medical examiner's report, is not what your "killshot" did. All shots came from the front, and exited to the rear.

The physical evidence, therefore, does not support your theory.

I'll go first....

Brown would have been rioting, looting and putting businesses to fire if he were still alive. It is the character of Ferguson to run wild and demon like. Proof is in the puddin'.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I asked you this very question yesterday and you didn't answer, now you start a topic on it?

You forgot the robbery, the assault on the store owner, the marijuana in his system, and the walking in the street part.

I don't know what happened and our legal system isn't perfect but I do believe the jurors did their best. You don't spend 3 months on something if you didn't take it seriously.
If you asked me my theory, I missed that, but now you have it.

You talk about the store and smoking pot, but offer no theory on the shooting, nor do you critique mine.

So be it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
OK -- if you get shot in the head, while falling forward, the trajectory the bullet would take would be down, correct. A bullet hitting you in an "execution style" killshot (as you keep calling it) would travel from the middle of the head downward, and FORWARD through the head, either entering the torso through the neck region, or exiting near the collar.

That, we know from the medical examiner's report, is not what your "killshot" did. All shots came from the front, and exited to the rear.

The physical evidence, therefore, does not support your theory.
That's absurd hooey even by your lowly standard.

Quibbling about the term "kill shot" is the BEST you can do to offer a theory on what went down?

Yikes. Let me know if you can elevate your thinking above that level.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Brown would have been rioting, looting and putting businesses to fire if he were still alive. It is the character of Ferguson to run wild and demon like. Proof is in the puddin'.

It's quite telling that the haters don't even bother with a theory.

An unarmed black teen was fatally riddled with bullets by a white cop. So what's the problem? Case closed.

trapdoor

Governor
That's absurd hooey even by your lowly standard.

Quibbling about the term "kill shot" is the BEST you can do to offer a theory on what went down?

Yikes. Let me know if you can elevate your thinking above that level.
Tell me how a shot fired downward at the top of someone's descending head can exit back ward through the head -- then the evidence will suit your theory. Now, however, the physical evidence refutes your theory. Bullets don't zig-zag today any better than they did in 1963.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Tell me how a shot fired downward at the top of someone's descending head can exit back ward through the head -- then the evidence will suit your theory. Now, however, the physical evidence refutes your theory. Bullets don't zig-zag today any better than they did in 1963.
Unreal.

That's the extent of your theory on how the shooting went down? Quibbling about the angle of the last bullet that hit Brown?

Dunno why you're not embarassed by that, but whatever.

connieb

Senator
I'll go first....

Brown and Johnson were walking down the street causing a risk to themselves and drivers.
Wilson, irritated that they are so freaking stupid, tells them to get the F back on the sidewalk. Brown and Johnson get mouthy. At this time, the call about the strong-armed robbery comes in and Wilson thinks these two could be the criminals who just robbed a convenience store.
He then parks to obstruct their path and begins to exit his vehicle. As he opens his door he hits Brown or Johnson with the car door. They mouth off and intentionally block him opening his door. He attempts to do so again, he is pushed back inside where some type of altercation occurs between him and brown. His gun is discharged in a struggle over the weapon, hitting Brown in the hand.
Brown and Johnson flee, Wilson chases ordering them to stop.
Brown stops and turns around, believing Wilson doesn't have the balls to shoot him, he begins to advance on Wilson.
Wilson knowing that he was just in a scuffle with this guy and very nearly over powered, threatens to shoot Brown.
Brown, thinking it is hot air, continues forward instead of dropping to the ground as he was ordered.
Wilson opens fire, continuing to fire rapidly. Brown begins to stagger and falls down forward towards Wilson. Wilson stops shooting when it is clear Brown is on the ground.

trapdoor

Governor
Unreal.

That's the extent of your theory on how the shooting went down? Quibbling about the angle of the last bullet that hit Brown?

Dunno why you're not embarassed by that, but whatever.
The angle is all-important to your theory. You're somehow claiming that he was executed, by a shot from the top of the head -- instead of the shots striking him from in front has he ran toward the police officer.

As we know from the ME report and from the family's second autopsy, all shots came from in front, there was no "execution style" shot of the sort you keep claiming. It is inconsistent with the evidence.

What the evidence is consistent with, however, is "panic fire." When people do this, their shots tend to string vertically from lower to higher, as they fail to correct for recoil. That means you'd have a shot pattern of shots lower, shots in the neck or head, and then probably some missed shot. In short, you'd have exactly the wound pattern you see on the ME reports of Michael Brown.

I'm sorry, but the physical evidence doesn't support your theory. It's possible you don't understand the flight of bullets well enough to understand WHY the evidence doesn't support your theory -- but that isn't meant as an insult.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Brown and Johnson were walking down the street causing a risk to themselves and drivers.
Wilson, irritated that they are so freaking stupid, tells them to get the F back on the sidewalk. Brown and Johnson get mouthy. At this time, the call about the strong-armed robbery comes in and Wilson thinks these two could be the criminals who just robbed a convenience store.
He then parks to obstruct their path and begins to exit his vehicle. As he opens his door he hits Brown or Johnson with the car door. They mouth off and intentionally block him opening his door. He attempts to do so again, he is pushed back inside where some type of altercation occurs between him and brown. His gun is discharged in a struggle over the weapon, hitting Brown in the hand.
Brown stops and turns around, believing Wilson doesn't have the balls to shoot him, he begins to advance on Wilson.
Wilson knowing that he was just in a scuffle with this guy and very nearly over powered, threatens to shoot Brown.
Brown, thinking it is hot air, continues forward instead of dropping to the ground as he was ordered.
Wilson opens fire, continuing to fire rapidly. Brown begins to stagger and falls down forward towards Wilson. Wilson stops shooting when it is clear Brown is on the ground.
Connies assessment is in line with the eye witnesses and the forensic evidence. I agree but I wasn't there so I don't know.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The angle is all-important to your theory. You're somehow claiming that he was executed, by a shot from the top of the head -- instead of the shots striking him from in front has he ran toward the police officer.

As we know from the ME report and from the family's second autopsy, all shots came from in front, there was no "execution style" shot of the sort you keep claiming. It is inconsistent with the evidence.

What the evidence is consistent with, however, is "panic fire." When people do this, their shots tend to string vertically from lower to higher, as they fail to correct for recoil. That means you'd have a shot pattern of shots lower, shots in the neck or head, and then probably some missed shot. In short, you'd have exactly the wound pattern you see on the ME reports of Michael Brown.

I'm sorry, but the physical evidence doesn't support your theory. It's possible you don't understand the flight of bullets well enough to understand WHY the evidence doesn't support your theory -- but that isn't meant as an insult.
I'm done with your quibbling over the angle of the last shot - it's immaterial to the big picture.

Big picture, start to finish, what happened?

trapdoor

Governor
I'm done with your quibbling over the angle of the last shot - it's immaterial to the big picture.

It's not immaterial to the execution you describe -- your execution couldn't happen as you describe it, it doesn't fit the evidence.

Bugsy McGurk

President
A suicide-by-cop scenario...

But if Brown wanted to commit suicide-by-cop, why run away from Wilson to begin with?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
If you asked me my theory, I missed that, but now you have it.

You talk about the store and smoking pot, but offer no theory on the shooting, nor do you critique mine.

So be it.

Here is where I asked you.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/you-are-too-much-of-p-y-to-shoot-me.76867/#post-1215826

And you refused to answer but now you are asking everyone else and belittling them when they don't answer.

Hypocrisy, but thats what you do Bugsy.

My quesiont: Bugsy, what do you think happened to Mike Brown the day he was killed?
Bugsys answer: That's a tad broad. I think he woke up, ate some Cheerios.....Do you have a specific question?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's not immaterial to the execution you describe -- your execution couldn't happen as you describe it, it doesn't fit the evidence.
I assume you have no theory as to what happened, start to finish, since all you can do is babble about the angle of the last shot.

If you come up with a theory, let me know.

1) Brown strong armed robbed a local store.
2) Brown assaulted a police officer inside his vehicle and his thumb was shot.
3) Brown ran away and the police officer pursued on foot.
4) Brown turned around to face the police officer and ran 25 feet back towards that officer.
5) 25 feet during which he did not submit to arrest.
6) He got shot dead.

In the eyes of the law a legal killing.