• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ok, truthfully, I think I would make a great moderator.

Barbella

Senator
I've been hesitant to apply because I didn't think I'd have the time... but now I find myself having some spare time that could be used to whip you people in shape and make decent posters out of you.

After I get back from Germany, that is. THEN I'll apply.

What do you all think about my plan? You KNOW you want me... :-D

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
After I was asked to consider it,I thought about it over a 5 day trip to Virginia before I made a decision.

Barbella

Senator
After I was asked to consider it,I thought about it over a 5 day trip to Virginia before I made a decision.
Yep. It's not really something you want to jump into without some serious consideration, IMO. I mean, for me it would mean

a) abandoning my potty mouth and cleaning up my language (I'd kinda miss it, to be honest),

b) having more patience for stupidity and lack of any common sense, and

c) forgetting past prejudices on my part towards posters, and starting from scratch, so to speak.

I could do all that, I'm just not sure if I really want to... :-D

Then again, it's likely I'll be turned down for the job, so the above considerations would be moot. LOL

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. It's not really something you want to jump into without some serious consideration, IMO. I mean, for me it would mean

a) abandoning my potty mouth and cleaning up my language (I'd kinda miss it, to be honest),

b) having more patience for stupidity and lack of any common sense, and

c) forgetting past prejudices on my part towards posters, and starting from scratch, so to speak.

I could do all that, I'm just not sure if I really want to... :-D

Then again, it's likely I'll be turned down for the job, so the above considerations would be moot. LOL
Yep. I knew some things would have to change and I think I'm quite the better for it. Had to get SW48 to delete a lotta old posts of mine that were conduct unbecoming a Moderator.

Jen

Senator
I've been hesitant to apply because I didn't think I'd have the time... but now I find myself having some spare time that could be used to whip you people in shape and make decent posters out of you.

After I get back from Germany, that is. THEN I'll apply.

What do you all think about my plan? You KNOW you want me... :-D
:D:D:D
Do.
It!
You'd be great.

Last edited: