• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ok who said we need to invent technology that has not

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yeah, Kennedy was a moron for saying that we should have a moon mission using as yet imo vented technology, right?
True, he was also a moron for telling the secret service to shut up.... You might have heard the story

Days

Commentator
seriously funny.

she is charming and I would add likeable.

but her real gift that keeps giving is her complete lack of a compass. She's all over the place, and even her people are cracking up behind her...

did the Senate vote on the New Green Deal?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Dude. Face it. She's a moron. No.... She's YOUR moron. Own it.
Technically calling her a moron is wrong and impolite, since a schizophrenic as she is, has no control over her situation.

Eattherich on the other hand is a professor of moronism

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Even been invented yet

Yup a real superstar

Look. I can say something THIS stupid and still get people (dumber than me) to defend me. That is priceless!

See, I am just following Former President Obama's lead.

Be basically stupid. Hide behind my race. Scream things loud enough- no matter how dumb they are- and watch the media praise, the adulation, and the money roll in.

ALL from very dumb Democrats.

Why ? because we know they are SO beholden to a party. More beholden to the party than their family, logic, intelligence or common sense.

Tomorrow I will come out that the moon is made of cheese, chocolate milk comes only from brown cows and that you really do have 7 years bad luck when you break a mirror.

And I will get Liberals to defend it all as true !