• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK whose got the nerve to show a real picture of yourself?

gigi

Mayor
Yeah............pos..........is CARGIRL..........after STAR from nina.........BAMMMMMMM

seems she played it well for awhile.............then imploded..............the * from ninny.....closed the deal........
I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here because I don't speak Jethro. I have particular difficulty with the drunken dialect. So I'm not completely sure what you're trying to say. You'll have to forgive me if I misunderstand you.
I didn't implode. I said something to MIKE. Just MIKE. I thought is picture was offensive. That's all. And you and Jen went out of your minds. You didn't just disagree with me. You both launched into BS about my life, my faith, etc... All I did was answer you.
Look at you, you're ..................... and ....................... all over yourself! Seems like you're so angry that all the words want to come out at once and you short circuit. Good grief, this Mike must really be someone special to you that you get so worked up defending him.
It took me a while to figure out what you were babbling about talking about a star. Again, the difference in vernacular and all. But it's amazing to me that you're hysterical because someone rated my post. I don't think it's the first time Nina gave me "a star" and I believe I've given her some, too. . I have given you "stars" and you have given me plenty, too.
At the end of the day, Dawg, I got upset at a picture someone posted, for several reasons. Maybe I could have found another way to express that to him. But in the moment, I was hurt and mad. How I conveyed that to him doesn't make what he put up any less disgusting. Now, two days later, you're STILL out of your mind over it and calling me a piece of shit for it. If anyone's imploding, it's you. Picture's gone. I'm relieved. But you're still freaking out.

I'm not sure what a CARGIRL is. I'm sure it's hillbilly for something that's very important to you. But I'm not all that interested anymore. Now, we're done. We're not going to keep this up and we're not going to apologize to each other again three months later like last time. I'm hitting post and then I'm hitting the ignore button. And you are history.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here because I don't speak Jethro. I have particular difficulty with the drunken dialect. So I'm not completely sure what you're trying to say. You'll have to forgive me if I misunderstand you.
I didn't implode. I said something to MIKE. Just MIKE. I thought is picture was offensive. That's all. And you and Jen went out of your minds. You didn't just disagree with me. You both launched into BS about my life, my faith, etc... All I did was answer you.
Look at you, you're ..................... and ....................... all over yourself! Seems like you're so angry that all the words want to come out at once and you short circuit. Good grief, this Mike must really be someone special to you that you get so worked up defending him.
It took me a while to figure out what you were babbling about talking about a star. Again, the difference in vernacular and all. But it's amazing to me that you're hysterical because someone rated my post. I don't think it's the first time Nina gave me "a star" and I believe I've given her some, too. . I have given you "stars" and you have given me plenty, too.
At the end of the day, Dawg, I got upset at a picture someone posted, for several reasons. Maybe I could have found another way to express that to him. But in the moment, I was hurt and mad. How I conveyed that to him doesn't make what he put up any less disgusting. Now, two days later, you're STILL out of your mind over it and calling me a piece of shit for it. If anyone's imploding, it's you. Picture's gone. I'm relieved. But you're still freaking out.

I'm not sure what a CARGIRL is. I'm sure it's hillbilly for something that's very important to you. But I'm not all that interested anymore. Now, we're done. We're not going to keep this up and we're not going to apologize to each other again three months later like last time. I'm hitting post and then I'm hitting the ignore button. And you are history.
Oh go away..........will be perfect...........I don't give a flying fuk'...........
YOU weren't brought here from Africa, nor were your parents or their parents....
Black African KING sold Blacks .........take it up with him...........
Obama family in Kenya were BIG Slave sellers...........

Take you bigotry and suck dust...................I actually enjoyed your diatribe.......YOU are a bigger Racist than I am.................C O O L

BTW:......you took a thread and turned it into HELL.......you didn't post a picture.......you post just like NINA...........evidently ashamed of who you are or may be who I think you are......NINA......may the birds of paradise fly up your nose.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
With all the trollers on the internet, one takes their chances when they provide information about themselves. People do not realize how quickly an identity thief can glean all the info he or she needs about someone, and steal their identity. Most people don't realize how many crumbs they leave every time they provide personal information about themselves. But who am I to say anything.

I've shown this before, people should read and watch the video.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/tech/science-of-identity-theft/

Jen

Senator

You should have reviewed the thread before you wrote this post, gigi.
First you said this:
Photoshop is the only way Mike can get near a woman. It's the next best thing to being there....or at least the best he can do.
And then you added this:

gigi said:
The Forty Year Old virgin....
To which I answered:

Why the insults?

And then you went on with your special definition of "mammy" and tried to get me to talk about Mike's post. That's it............that's all I posted and you think I was "out of my mind"?

I have no idea where you got this from my response:
And you and Jen went out of your minds. You didn't just disagree with me. You both launched into BS about my life, my faith, etc... All I did was answer you.
You were the one that went out of your mind .
So WTH, gigi?

gigi

Mayor
You should have reviewed the thread before you wrote this post, gigi.
First you said this:

And then you added this:

gigi said:

To which I answered:

Why the insults?

And then you went on with your special definition of "mammy" and tried to get me to talk about Mike's post. That's it............that's all I posted and you think I was "out of my mind"?

I have no idea where you got this from my response:

You were the one that went out of your mind .
So WTH, gigi?
That's right, Jen. You asked me why the insults and I answered you. I didn't try to "get you to talk about" anything.
Then you went off about what does the word mean, and my being a fake Christian accusing me of attacking your mom and into a few other areas.
But these people are trying to get back to the thread topic. So let's let them.

Jen

Senator
That's right, Jen. You asked me why the insults and I answered you. I didn't try to "get you to talk about" anything.
Then you went off about what does the word mean, and my being a fake Christian accusing me of attacking your mom and into a few other areas.
But these people are trying to get back to the thread topic. So let's let them.
You started up with me when I asked the question..............and when I didn't mention Mike, your next post's first thing was about why did I ignore THAT part of your post. Do I have to get those links for you too?

You took it down a bad road, gigi.

Are you okay? Were you going through something difficult last night? Seemed like you were in a bad place.

[This thread had recovered just fine until you brought me into your post again.......in a nasty way.]

MrMike

Bless you all
My last word on this is she lies. Gigi was caught red handed blatantly lying and that is that...

As to the thread I hope it recovers and sorry to all for my part in causing someone to go postal in lying and derailing it.

Good night

You started up with me when I asked the question..............and when I didn't mention Mike, your next post's first thing was about why did I ignore THAT part of your post. Do I have to get those links for you too?

You took it down a bad road, gigi.

Are you okay? Were you going through something difficult last night? Seemed like you were in a bad place.

[This thread had recovered just fine until you brought me into your post again.......in a nasty way.]

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Nice. Used to go there every year,usually in September.
The weather was perfect there are were the beaches. I'm told that this time of year is usually a bit warmer and the beaches layered in seaweed. As the pictures show, the beach was pristine.

We were down there for "The Jailbreak Beach Escape" obstacle course run: http://www.runthejailbreak.com/padre-2015.php

3 miles of sand with several obstacles along the way. Similar to the Marine Corps Mud Run in several respects.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I've been working in my hangar all day reorganizing my tools. Still a mes, but making progress. Sorry no "before" photo, but the black tool box has been wired brushed and repainted. It's over 30 years old but still solid. I bought the red tool boxes off Craigslist about 5 years ago.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
My wife is a fan of Animal Planet's "My Cat from Hell". The show often recommends a cat tower to calm the cat. Our cat, Pappy (named for Boyington) does rule the roost even in a house with four dogs, although the youngest and also largest dog is challenging that position.

Pappy doesn't give us any problems, but my wife wanted a cat tower for him. The ones online that were tall enough to suit her were also in the $150ish range. Spending a C-note and a half on a cat didn't sit well with me, especially if the cat never used it. Having plenty of scrap lumber, I built one along with another $15 for carpet and bolts.

This is the result: