• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK whose got the nerve to show a real picture of yourself?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hopefully sometime soon we can get together again! Since the kids are now in Tn, it'll be a little harder to get down there. Maybe you guys need to visit Michigan :)
I hope so also, we can come to Tenn, doubt I'll be going North for anything :)

Caroljo

Senator
I hope so also, we can come to Tenn, doubt I'll be going North for anything :)
I think from where the kids lived in NC to Clarksville is still about an 8 or 9 hr drive....but that's better than 14 hrs from NC to here! I know the kids would love seeing you guys again too!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think from where the kids lived in NC to Clarksville is still about an 8 or 9 hr drive....but that's better than 14 hrs from NC to here! I know the kids would love seeing you guys again too!
Yep, maybe before corn harvest we can all meet at the ARK..............in Kentucky........it's awesome!

Caroljo

Senator
Yep, maybe before corn harvest we can all meet at the ARK..............in Kentucky........it's awesome!
I think that's only a couple hrs from them. We thought of going when we were down there but just couldn't make it. My daughter, boyfriend and baby were there with us....her boyfriend found out the day after we got there that his sister died the night before from a car accident. The guy driving was going to fast, had pot in his system, was pissed because he didn't want to leave a party they were at, flipped the car into a swamp...he got out but she didn't :( . The guy is now in jail and we're waiting to see what happens. So that really put a damper on things!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think that's only a couple hrs from them. We thought of going when we were down there but just couldn't make it. My daughter, boyfriend and baby were there with us....her boyfriend found out the day after we got there that his sister died the night before from a car accident. The guy driving was going to fast, had pot in his system, was pissed because he didn't want to leave a party they were at, flipped the car into a swamp...he got out but she didn't :( . The guy is now in jail and we're waiting to see what happens. So that really put a damper on things!
Oh so sorry

Jen

Senator
Great area. Visited it myself. Hopefully, the current trend of historical destruction doesn't extend to these types of areas.
It will if it's allowed. And so far, historical destruction has been allowed.
Shameful.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I have those same pants...got the green ones to.

I love Wally World.

SB
Yeah. I actually have 3 pair of the green ones. Got 2 pair on sale for $5/apiece at the end of winter earlier this year. When I find something I like in clothes that fits well,I usually buy 3 or 4 of 'em. Usually,by the time I wear something like that out,you can't buy 'em anymore and that pisses me off.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Yeah. I actually have 3 pair of the green ones. Got 2 pair on sale for $5/apiece at the end of winter earlier this year. When I find something I like in clothes that fits well,I usually buy 3 or 4 of 'em. Usually,by the time I wear something like that out,you can't buy 'em anymore and that pisses me off.
Life is good.

SB