• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OK whose got the nerve to show a real picture of yourself?

That photo is of me on the river. It remains one of my favorite photos of all time. If you want to see what I look like, think an older Seve Ballesteros.

I already know what you look like. We've had lunch together, twice, if you recall.
Well, since I knew you would keep me honest I decided not to reference George Clooney. Glad to see you are still alive. It's another beautiful day in the neigborhood out here, 80 degrees, no wind and sunny. I keep thinking I will move one day but how can you move from paradise?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, since I knew you would keep me honest I decided not to reference George Clooney. Glad to see you are still alive. It's another beautiful day in the neigborhood out here, 80 degrees, no wind and sunny. I keep thinking I will move one day but how can you move from paradise?
I am still above ground. Two books are now out in paperback. I think I got a new lease on life when Trump won the election.
You should listen to me the next time I tell you your candidate cannot win.
Oh, but I would have seconded the George Clooney resemblence.

I am still above ground. Two books are now out in paperback. I think I got a new lease on life when Trump won the election.
You should listen to me the next time I tell you your candidate cannot win.
One can always learn more about ingrates and morons if one listens to an expert. Congrats on your books.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Hey SB, been fishing a lot this year. Got a 27" bow on the Kenai a couple months ago. As for politics, even SB has to be embarrassed.
I wouldn’t exactly say embarrassed but a little uncomfortable walking around with a constant erection.

Lol
But on important matters I’ve got a 3 year old grandson who I will be teaching the art of the fly beginning this spring.

SB

Embarrassed by what?
I would hope that even you find the current state of affairs embarrassing not only to the right wing but to the nation itself. It is one thing to be a right wing robot on a blog, we have a great time being ingrates with no real repercussions other than the occasional banning. On the other hand, if our leaders act in even more extreme ways and display ever more egregious behavior at some point partisanship has to be set aside for the good of us all. We are Americans first, at least that is what I was told to believe long ago.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would hope that even you find the current state of affairs embarrassing not only to the right wing but to the nation itself. It is one thing to be a right wing robot on a blog, we have a great time being ingrates with no real repercussions other than the occasional banning. On the other hand, if our leaders act in even more extreme ways and display ever more egregious behavior at some point partisanship has to be set aside for the good of us all. We are Americans first, at least that is what I was told to believe long ago.
that wasn't the deal 8 years of O

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Were you embarrassed by the criminal actions, the hypocrisy, the overreach and abuse of power, the circumventing of Congress and the trashing of the constitution by the Obama administration?
I'm not the least bit embarrassed by President Trump's efforts to fix the mess your guy made. I thank God he's there.