• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OKay, let find out, should Nevada ranchers get to use Federal Grazing land, OUR land , for free?

I mean we have people on this message board hooting about the big "Win" out west for the rancher who has refused to pay for the use of our Federal Grazing land for over 20 years. He says this would become the next Waco. So, do you believe that all of the ranchers out west should get to use our Federal Grazing Lands, those belong to all of us, for free? And part of this is that they want to be able to shoot all of the wild horses that also graze on these lands so only their cattle get to use the land. So should they be able to shoot these horses whenever they want?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I mean we have people on this message board hooting about the big "Win" out west for the rancher who has refused to pay for the use of our Federal Grazing land for over 20 years. He says this would become the next Waco. So, do you believe that all of the ranchers out west should get to use our Federal Grazing Lands, those belong to all of us, for free? And part of this is that they want to be able to shoot all of the wild horses that also graze on these lands so only their cattle get to use the land. So should they be able to shoot these horses whenever they want?
Ya one sick indie...............how fvcking old are ya_________"hooting" makes me thing 90's...............if cattle graze.....less chance of FIRE....or a FIRE, fuel is gone.....why are you damn liberals soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid..........
the cattle were really working for US............

btw.wussy......HIS family owns the land in question.....before Reid determined to take it.........if this happens ya better stay in ya mommies basement.........

Wahbooz

Governor
They also want to send the wild horses to the slaughter house, because there's idiots in this world who see horse meat as a delicacy.

Hell no, I don't think they should get away with grazing for free, but then this has been the mindset since Western expansion. It's there so it must be theirs.

They also want to send the wild horses to the slaughter house, because there's idiots in this world who see horse meat as a delicacy.

Hell no, I don't think they should get away with grazing for free, but then this has been the mindset since Western expansion. It's there so it must be theirs.
Who are you to judge what animal meat is a delicacy or not? Different people from different cultures have different tastes. How does preferring to eat cow flesh make anyone better or worse than someone who prefers to eat horse flesh?

Wahbooz

Governor
Who are you to judge what animal meat is a delicacy or not? Different people from different cultures have different tastes. How does preferring to eat cow flesh make anyone better or worse than someone who prefers to eat horse flesh?
Do those horses belong to the people who are taking them? NO!!! And there was a time when they'd get strung up for it.

NightSwimmer

Senator
I live near a National Forest. I've been thinking about building myself a sawmill out there. Plenty of trees nearby and with free land and no taxes, my sawmill should be very profitable.

I know that I could count on the Citizen Militias showing up with their AR-15s if the police should try to give me grief over my land grab. ;)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Naturally, since it;'s a custom in another culture you personally disagree with, the members of said other culture MUST be idiots, huh.

Dumb ass. Go fix a router.

freyasman

Senator
I live near a National Forest. I've been thinking about building myself a sawmill out there. Plenty of trees nearby and with free land and no taxes, my sawmill should be very profitable.

I know that I could count on the Citizen Militias showing up with their AR-15s if the police should try to give me grief over my land grab. ;)
You cut me in for 25% and I'll be there.... I know a few other guys who are looking for work, too. ;)

By using their information. So...you clearly trust the information they provide, right?
Just shut up........I came on here to debate not hear liberals put words in my mouth or call people names....that is all I have seen since I have been on here. Its impossible to have a conversation without words being pushed in the mouth or called something. Its kindof sad. If I said I clearly trusted them I would have said that. I didnt say that did I??? I know the blm well I live around wild horses, rangeland, ect......Just showing they dont slaughter. They do adopt them out. I know people who have adopted.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Just shut up........I came on here to debate not hear liberals put words in my mouth or call people names....that is all I have seen since I have been on here. Its impossible to have a conversation without words being pushed in the mouth or called something. Its kindof sad. If I said I clearly trusted them I would have said that. I didnt say that did I??? I know the blm well I live around wild horses, rangeland, ect......Just showing they dont slaughter. The do adopt them out. I know people who have adopted.

I laugh at you.

For days, you ran down the BLM, then you post info and act as if it is gospel. I find that rather humorous.