• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Okay Trump defenders let us suppose the whistleblower is....

Spamature

President
named, Belinda Tripp, and she is a Democrat.

She heard from someone working in the White House that the President was up to no good and she reported it to the proper authorities.

So which one of you wants to be the first to apologize to Bill and Hillary for the Republicans in congress using gossip in an investigation into the President ?

Colorforms

Senator

She heard from someone working in the White House that the President was up to no good and she reported it to the proper authorities.

So which one of you wants to be the first to apologize to Bill and Hillary for the Republicans in congress using gossip in an investigation into the President ?
Didn't she have tapes and record conversations? I do know that her identity was NOT kept secret and that she in no way had the protections that this anonymous whistle blower has.

D

Deleted member 21794

Thanks, but I'll stick with reality.

D

Deleted member 21794

Didn't she have tapes and record conversations? I do know that her identity was NOT kept secret and that she in no way had the protections that this anonymous whistle blower has.
Nice beat down! Poor Spamature, tried to get cute again. Immediately gets trounced. Another happy day on PJ. :D:D:D:D:D

Nostra

Governor
Now that you mention it............the actual whistleblower in the Clinton impeachment was Paula Jones. She put her name up front claiming Slick sexually harassed her while he was Gov of Ark and her superior.

Slick then perjured himself in a deposition in that sexual harassment lawsuit.

Not sure how the OP equates Linda Tripp to today's Gossipblower.

Major thread fail.:D

Spamature

President
Trump released the notes from the call. No need for a tape.

Also Tripp's recording of Monica appears to have been considered an illegal wiretap.

She also has said she had been warned during that period that secret taping in Maryland was illegal.

So in the case of Clinton illegal means were used to report legal activity.

Whereas with Trump legal means were used to report illegal activity.

Now are you going to be the first to offer up that apology to Bill and Hill ?

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Now that you mention it............the actual whistleblower in the Clinton impeachment was Paula Jones. She put her name up front claiming Slick sexually harassed her while he was Gov of Ark and her superior.

Slick then perjured himself in a deposition in that sexual harassment lawsuit.

Not sure how the OP equates Linda Tripp to today's Gossipblower.

Major thread fail.:D

Amazing how someone who heard about a phone call second hand won't come forward.

But some women who pleasured, and got beat up by Old Fat Bubba Clinton had no problem doing it.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump released the notes from the call. No need for a tape. Also Tripp's recording of Monica appears to have been considered an illegal wiretap.

So in the case of Clinton illegal means were used to report legal activity.

Whereas with Trump legal means were used to report illegal activity.

Now are you going to be the first to offer up that apology to Bill and Hill ?
1. We don't know that "legal" means were used to report Trump. We do know that this anonymous whistle blower did not use proper channels. We still have no idea how they got their information or why their information was so incorrect and in no way matched the transcript.

2. TRUMP released the transcript because he knew there was nothing illegal on it.

3. We don't even know who the whistle blower is, or even that there is a whistle blower since no one is allowed access except democrats. What we do know is that Schiff is willing to lie about it and was called out for completely fabricating the transcript already.

Spamature

President
1. We don't know that "legal" means were used to report Trump. We do know that this anonymous whistle blower did not use proper channels. We still have no idea how they got their information or why their information was so incorrect and in no way matched the transcript.

2. TRUMP released the transcript because he knew there was nothing illegal on it.

3. We don't even know who the whistle blower is, or even that there is a whistle blower since no one is allowed access except democrats. What we do know is that Schiff is willing to lie about it and was called out for completely fabricating the transcript already.
The chain of command the whistleblower went through to report Trump's crime is public knowledge.

Who says the information was inaccurate ? Please explain these claimed inaccuracies.

Since when is it legal to use aid to a foreign country to blackmail them into helping your campaign dig up dirt on an opponent ?

Also as I recall Monica wanted to end the affair and it was Tripp who encouraged her to continue it. She set Monica up with an illegal wiretap so that she could get dirt on Clinton.

Now what would you say if Belinda Tripp had done this in Trump's case ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Dunno about that, spamature. What everyone does know — is that if any...uhh...stuff is found on any clothing items of male Democrat politicians...the DNA is all yours.

Good heavens, what a servile bot!

Spamature

President
Amazing how someone who heard about a phone call second hand won't come forward.

But some women who pleasured, and got beat up by Old Fat Bubba Clinton had no problem doing it.
I suppose if Clinton was threatening Tripp with execution as a spy, she wouldn't have been too willing to come forward either.

Spamature

President
Dunno about that, spamature. What everyone does know — is that if any...uhh...stuff is found on any clothing items of male Democrat politicians...the DNA is all yours.

Good heavens, what a servile bot!

So your response is to call me gay and then launch other personal attacks.

You could have just said, "okay, you win, we Trumpies are just a bunch of hypocrites", and then apologized to Bill and Hill.

That would have at least been an honorable reply.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So your response is to call me gay and then launch other personal attacks.

You could have just said, "okay, you win, we Trumpies are just a bunch of hypocrites", and then apologized to Bill and Hill.

That would have at least been an honorable reply.
What...you think you ever “win”?

Sorry, buddy. But I’m sure the DNC thinks you’re a champ.

Colorforms

Senator
The chain of command the whistleblower went through to report Trump's crime is public knowledge.

Who says the information was inaccurate ? Please explain these claimed inaccuracies.

Since when is it legal to use aid to a foreign country to blackmail them into helping your campaign dig up dirt on an opponent ?

Also as I recall Monica wanted to end the affair and it was Tripp who encouraged her to continue it. She set Monica up with an illegal wiretap so that she could get dirt on Clinton.

Now what would you say if Belinda Tripp had done this in Trump's case ?
There is not one thing you posted that isn't full of schiff.

1. The whistle blower did not go through proper channels. We know this, you just admitted it.

2. The transcript clearly shows that Trump never used foreign aid to blackmail anyone, and Zelensky confirmed Trump didn't blackmail anyone several times now.

3. It doesn't matter if Monica wanted to end the affair or not. This is about Tripp, and she was crucified by the left for blowing the whistle on Clinton.

4. The anonymous whistle blower, if they do even exist, had no first hand knowledge of the phone call, got the information completely wrong, and didn't go through proper procedures. Add to that, they have been being coached by Schiff and his gang of fascists from the beginning.

5. Schiff, the democrats, and you, could care less about the truth. Your hatred of Trump is the only thing you care about.

Spamature

President
What...you think you ever “win”?

Sorry, buddy. But I’m sure the DNC thinks you’re a champ.
Your grudging acknowledgement of winger hypocrisy. By the very fact that you could not even think of a challenge to the question.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your grudging acknowledgement of winger hypocrisy. By the very fact that you could not even think of a challenge to the question.
Well, while you yourself are very much a “winger” (a very radical, doctrinaire, extreme left one) - I’ll certainly grant that partisans on both sides are quite hypocritical. This is true.
For party, buy low...sell lower, I guess.

Spamature

President
There is not one thing you posted that isn't full of schiff.

1. The whistle blower did not go through proper channels. We know this, you just admitted it.

2. The transcript clearly shows that Trump never used foreign aid to blackmail anyone, and Zelensky confirmed Trump didn't blackmail anyone several times now.

3. It doesn't matter if Monica wanted to end the affair or not. This is about Tripp, and she was crucified by the left for blowing the whistle on Clinton.

4. The anonymous whistle blower, if they do even exist, had no first hand knowledge of the phone call, got the information completely wrong, and didn't go through proper procedures. Add to that, they have been being coached by Schiff and his gang of fascists from the beginning.

5. Schiff, the democrats, and you, could care less about the truth. Your hatred of Trump is the only thing you care about.
1. Where did I admit the whistleblower didn't go through proper channels.

2. He stopped the aid and then tried to strong arm the guy into opening up an investigation. He sent Rudy in to strong arming as well. There is a treaty to for legal assistance between the US and Ukraine. Trump violated that treaty by pursuing an investigation into Biden the way he did.

3. Yeah it does if Tripp got her to continue the affair in order to illegally wiretap her discussing it.

4. Linda Tripp committed a crime to get her dirt on Clinton and she was coached on it by Lucianne Goldberg.