• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Omarosa: Melania can’t wait to divorce Trump

sear

Mayor
I've wondered about the pre-nup.

"Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time."
source: Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump, the one that hired Omarosa 4 times

S

Sickofleft

Ah, the girls' night out has begun. Enjoy your cosmos, ladies. LOL

MAGA
Remember way back when the Clinton's were in the White House and we were told continually by the sanctimonious left that "their marriage was none of our business".......

My how pure smugness changes people.......

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I've wondered about the pre-nup.

"Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time."
source: Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump, the one that hired Omarosa 4 times
She made for good T.V. and she made for a lot of publicity. I'd explain but you will not get it.

sear

Mayor
"She made for good T.V. and she made for a lot of publicity. I'd explain but you will not get it." Dc #13 aka Kreskin

You assume I don't already know.
Keep your day job. It's clear neither mind reading, nor logical deduction are your forte.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Remember way back when the Clinton's were in the White House and we were told continually by the sanctimonious left that "their marriage was none of our business".......

My how pure smugness changes people.......
That's Omarosa spilling the beans.
I'm just the messenger.

Of course, any idiot can tell just by looking at Trump and his wife together that they've reached that level of mutual contempt from which no marriage or relationship can recover.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm just the messenger.

Of course, any idiot can tell just by looking at Trump and his wife together that they've reached that level of mutual contempt from which no marriage or relationship can recover.
Omarosa said if anyone knew how that feels it would be you

S

Sickofleft

I'm just the messenger.

Well.....not everyone can be Bill and Hill...........

:rolleyes:

4/15

Mayor
Melanoma has got her parents into the us and made them citizens. She has no more use for the cheeto boy.