• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG, what GW Bush did

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
no, Max brought up the Clintons.
Correct, but you replied to it, did you not?
...let me repeat, Max brought up the Clintons....which had nothing to do with the topic. I chose to defend them....
Again, yes I did as a counter-argument to your bashing Bush. Are you saying what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander and vice-versa?

@Caroljo 's point is that you posted as truth something you later admitted you didn't know if it was true or not. Where I come from, that's considered a lie. At best, is just an attempt to BS people, a "white lie".

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
Hmmm.....seems I can't find where Hillary has ever given a speech without being paid for it...I thought this was pretty interesting, shows how much she cares for the kids....

Secretary Rice, Vogel reports, got $60,000 in 2009 for a luncheon appearance at the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach and then, according to multiple sources familiar with the club’s finances, gave “almost all” of the fee back to the sponsor.
Secretary Clinton got $200,000 from the same group for the same event five years later and gave nothing back to the club. Instead, her speaking fee went to the Clinton Foundation. Vogel adds that Rice’s appearance raised twice as much as Clinton’s for the Long Beach charity.

I don't find any Veteran's group here.......

Speeches for the Clinton Foundation
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/speeches

I can't find ONE link that shows she has ever even spoke to a Veterans group EVER. Hell, she voted for the damn war too, doesn't she have any remorse for that? I'd think Veterans would be important to her.

Caroljo

Senator
I did find that she HAS spoken in some places without charge....usually womens groups, or maybe some colleges. Wonder why she charged so much for the Boys & Girls club though?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Hmmm.....seems I can't find where Hillary has ever given a speech without being paid for it...I thought this was pretty interesting, shows how much she cares for the kids....

Secretary Rice, Vogel reports, got $60,000 in 2009 for a luncheon appearance at the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach and then, according to multiple sources familiar with the club’s finances, gave “almost all” of the fee back to the sponsor.
Secretary Clinton got $200,000 from the same group for the same event five years later and gave nothing back to the club. Instead, her speaking fee went to the Clinton Foundation. Vogel adds that Rice’s appearance raised twice as much as Clinton’s for the Long Beach charity.

I don't find any Veteran's group here.......

Speeches for the Clinton Foundation
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/speeches

I can't find ONE link that shows she has ever even spoke to a Veterans group EVER. Hell, she voted for the damn war too, doesn't she have any remorse for that? I'd think Veterans would be important to her.
I have little doubt Hillary is all about Hillary and fleecing her fans for her own pocketbook.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
If you want to win the majority of the Independents in November 2016, you're not going to do it by repressing people, spitting on them, seeking to dominate them or otherwise trying to steamroll anyone who disagrees with your far Left positions.
That is quite ironic.