• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't look fat in pictures...but then again....I'm also not 50 lbs overweight, like Cankles.
But then again...this isn't about you. I'm sure if Hillary had a choice whether she were skinny or intelligent, she'd choose the latter. And that she is!!! Very intelligent.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is not a real picture.

Hillary was very attractive back in the day. Sorry you feel its necessary to attack her in this way.
Look, pictures of her and Slick were taken on the Beach and she has huge hips.......as of yet NO ONE has proven that wasn't a real picture or those I posted of her in the blue gown/sack...........my gawd, that picture proves if sack removed the bathing suit is what is seen.............Hillary is a lying, corrupt politician and I will "attack" her any way I decide too.

Caroljo

Senator

Hillary was very attractive back in the day. Sorry you feel its necessary to attack her in this way.
Beauty is only skin deep...it's what's inside that counts. For Hillary, her hate and greed has made her the ugliest woman in America.

MrMike

Bless you all

Never ever saw her as "attractive" at any age but different strokes for different folks.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I don't look fat in pictures...but then again....I'm also not 50 lbs overweight, like Cankles.
That could be a good thing,especially if you are being photographed on an ongoing basis... and health wise.

Some people are more prone to be on the anorexic side of the weight problem more than the overeating. Both can be an issue.

Caroljo

Senator
The OTHER PICTURE was from 1998. If you stop to notice the different hair color/hair style of both of them. AND I left a link. Didn't you click on it? I also left the REAL PICTURE.
How can you say that the picture YOU posted wasn't the one photo shopped? Nowadays it's hard to believe any picture you see. Yours doesn't look all that much better than the one Dawg posted...but who's to say which one is the real one? I could see her having the original picture 'fixed' so she doesn't look so fat.

LeilaniMP

Empress
That could be a good thing,especially if you are being photographed on an ongoing basis... and health wise.

Some people are more prone to be on the anorexic side of the weight problem more than the overeating. Both can be an issue.
Awwww.....bless your heart!

I'm not anorexic in the least. (Being lean/toned with a healthy BMI does not make one "anorexic".) Thankfully, I have a fast metabolism and am a clone of my mother. She had 5 children and was naturally "fit"...she never had to worry about her weight her whole life.

Hillary obviously has fork-in-mouth disease. She could be a "nervous" stress-eater. I have relatives who are prone to that.

Obesity is far more detrimental to health than people acknowledge.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I'm not anorexic in the least. (Being lean/toned with a healthy BMI does not make one "anorexic".) Thankfully, I have a fast metabolism and am a clone of my mother. She had 5 children and was naturally "fit"...she never had to worry about her weight her whole life.
That's great. :) My mother and I must have had the same genes as well... thankfully, being obese has never been a problem.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
\
How can you say that the picture YOU posted wasn't the one photo shopped? Nowadays it's hard to believe any picture you see. Yours doesn't look all that much better than the one Dawg posted...but who's to say which one is the real one? I could see her having the original picture 'fixed' so she doesn't look so fat.
That picture was taken in 1998. Look how young they both look compared to now. Bill Clinton is WHITE headed now. I left a LINK for the original picture. Where is Dawg's link?

And for you to say mine doesn't 'look much better' I guess it depends on what you are looking for. Go to google and find pictures of her in 1998. She wasn't as big as the picture Dawg posted but you know that.

Caroljo

Senator
\

That picture was taken in 1998. Look how young they both look compared to now. Bill Clinton is WHITE headed now. I left a LINK for the original picture. Where is Dawg's link?

And for you to say mine doesn't 'look much better' I guess it depends on what you are looking for. Go to google and find pictures of her in 1998. She wasn't as big as the picture Dawg posted but you know that.
Photo shop has been around since 1990....ever since then, you can't say ANY picture is exactly as it should have been. People use it all the time to make themselves look better than they really are. I'm not saying yours isn't a real picture...I'm saying you don't know if it had been changed in any way.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This looks like it was made during the same time frame of the photoshopped picture to me, not sure... 78220350.jpg

I thought it had been photo shopped too. Notice how thin Hillary's neck is compared to the rest of the pix.
Bill's fingers on his right hand look way too long resting on her back... He almost looks like he has 6 digits. :rolleyes:
The Work of Kevin McCarthy

It reminds of the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, where the bum and his dog were turned into one trans-species pod person.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This looks like it was made during the same time frame of the photoshopped picture to me, not sure... View attachment 29107
Yep...same swim suit...look her right side and the print and Bill's swim suit. Addy, they know it's photoshopped. Hillary has never been as big as that picture Dawg posted, and if she were, so be it. I doubt she'd be bragging about her size if she were slender. She's more confident than that. Donald seems to have to tell everyone his supposed attributes. That says much about his lack of self-esteem. It's all play-acting. He can't stand it when someone disses him. Hillary seems to be able to shrug it off.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The next thing, they'll be talking about her standing by her man. As though it's anyone's business. Trump better be careful digging up Clinton's past....he's on his 3rd marriage and I've read that he was still married to his first wife when he was carrying on with his 2nd wife. He might be biting off more than he can chew. But then there are some who were big Newt Gingrich fans in 2012 yet he was an adulterer as well.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yep...same swim suit...look her right side and the print and Bill's swim suit. Addy, they know it's photoshopped. Hillary has never been as big as that picture Dawg posted, and if she were, so be it. I doubt she'd be bragging about her size if she were slender. She's more confident than that. Donald seems to have to tell everyone his supposed attributes. That says much about his lack of self-esteem. It's all play-acting. He can't stand it when someone disses him. Hillary seems to be able to shrug it off.
Trump is very insecure, imo... thus all the bragging. Hillary knows who she is, that's called maturity.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Photo shop has been around since 1990....ever since then, you can't say ANY picture is exactly as it should have been. People use it all the time to make themselves look better than they really are. I'm not saying yours isn't a real picture...I'm saying you don't know if it had been changed in any way.
I know what you're saying. You have NOTHING. Between Addy and I, we have posted 3 links that show otherwise. You see what you want to see.

It doesn't matter to me how much a candidate weighs or whether she has wrinkles or "cankles" as stated here all the time. A person's intelligence is much more important than their size.