• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump is very insecure, imo... thus all the bragging. Hillary knows who she is, that's called maturity.
ABSOLUTELY. If you got it, you don't have to brag about it. I've seen pictures of movie stars (and politicians) without make-up and they don't even look like the same people. If people went out in public like they look when they get up in the morning, most wouldn't even be recognized by their best friends. HA

Did you know Chelsea Clinton is pregnant again? I saw a video of some reporter trying to talk to her on the street. She was very cordial to him. No matter what people think of the Clintons, I don't see how anyone can ridicule the way they raised their daughter.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
These actually do look photoshopped (to improve them). Nothing wrong with that. Magazines do it all of the time.

I am sure they do. Who knows re those by (getty images)if they did, it sure was professionally done....
IMO the one the top poster put on has definitely been photoshopped.

MrMike

Bless you all
I am sure they do. Who knows re those by (getty images)if they did, it sure was professionally done....
I wouldn't be surprised if they all were photo shopped

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
We have a friend who is an expert on the computer/internet. That was what he spent years studying in school. He said that you can do about anything you want to do with pictures if you have the motive and ability. It doesn't take a genius but a lot of times it takes stealth, hate, and a penchant for revenge. Some people live for that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Undoubtedly. She wasn't that heavy in 1998 when those pictures were taken and she isn't even that heavy now. But even if she were...would that make her less of a person who's a bragging/braying jackass who talks about himself constantly? Not in my opinion. Chris Christie is grossly over-weight, but of all the GOP candidates, I'd rather see him as the nominee than any of the others.

Caroljo

Senator
The next thing, they'll be talking about her standing by her man. As though it's anyone's business. Trump better be careful digging up Clinton's past....he's on his 3rd marriage and I've read that he was still married to his first wife when he was carrying on with his 2nd wife. He might be biting off more than he can chew. But then there are some who were big Newt Gingrich fans in 2012 yet he was an adulterer as well.
If Newt had become President and had affairs with interns right under his wife's nose, in the same house they lived in, in the house provided to them by US citizen taxpayers, and LIED about it when caught, I'd be saying the same thing about him.

If Trump becomes President and has an affair while also living in the WH then lies about it under oath, I'd say the same thing about him.

Hillary had known for years her husband was having affairs. It continued into the WH right under her nose. How many times should you let your husband have these affairs and still stand by him? I think she didn't care....and still doesn't. She knows where her bread is buttered....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If Newt had become President and had affairs with interns right under his wife's nose, in the same house they lived in, in the house provided to them by US citizen taxpayers, and LIED about it when caught, I'd be saying the same thing about him.

If Trump becomes President and has an affair while also living in the WH then lies about it under oath, I'd say the same thing about him.

Hillary had known for years her husband was having affairs. It continued into the WH right under her nose. How many times should you let your husband have these affairs and still stand by him? I think she didn't care....and still doesn't. She knows where her bread is buttered....
Good for her. Everyone likes buttered bread. BTW...have you ever heard of Jennifer Fitzgerald?

Caroljo

Senator
Good for her. Everyone likes buttered bread. BTW...have you ever heard of Jennifer Fitzgerald?
I actually hadn't heard of her. So yes, I did look her up. So, Pappy Bush may have had an affair with her (not saying he didn't). But it seems it was never confirmed by her OR George Bush. If true, I would condemn him for it. But I can't since we don't know for a fact.

Now Bill? Several women have confirmed his affairs (even tho HE hasn't). I don't think anyone can compare with him.....

http://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups?format=SLIDESHOW&page=7

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I actually hadn't heard of her. So yes, I did look her up. So, Pappy Bush may have had an affair with her (not saying he didn't). But it seems it was never confirmed by her OR George Bush. If true, I would condemn him for it. But I can't since we don't know for a fact.

Now Bill? Several women have confirmed his affairs (even tho HE hasn't). I don't think anyone can compare with him.....

http://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups?format=SLIDESHOW&page=7
I've read all that about Clinton. I realize he had affairs, but no way do I believe he RAPED any of those women. Consensual sex just like with GHW Bush, President Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Dwight Eisenhower, Franklin Roosevelt. And then there's the guys who were so worried about what Clinton was doing while they were doing the same thing. You WANT to believe it's not true about GHW Bush. My mother's good friend whose husband was in Politics in DC during the GHW and Reagan era told her that it was common knowledge in DC...about GHW and Jennifer Fitzgerald. Newsmax....a very right wing rag had this to say about it. Live and learn. Denial is bliss.

http://www.newsmax.com/Pre-2008/Why-The-Bushes-Will/2001/02/12/id/656479/

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I've read all that about Clinton. I realize he had affairs, but no way do I believe he RAPED any of those women. Consensual sex just like with GHW Bush, President Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Dwight Eisenhower, Franklin Roosevelt. And then there's the guys who were so worried about what Clinton was doing while they were doing the same thing. You WANT to believe it's not true about GHW Bush. My mother's good friend whose husband was in Politics in DC during the GHW and Reagan era told her that it was common knowledge in DC...about GHW and Jennifer Fitzgerald. Newsmax....a very right wing rag had this to say about it. Live and learn. Denial is bliss.

yea,?

my aunts friend had a close neighbor who heard from her manicurist that her sisters husband had related a story about bill clinton he had heard from the parking attendant at his gym...

he wouldnt lie...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
yea,?

my aunts friend had a close neighbor who heard from her manicurist that her sisters husband had related a story about bill clinton he had heard from the parking attendant at his gym...

he wouldnt lie...
Of course he lied about sexual relations with Lewinsky. Most men (and women) do lie about their "affairs". Do you think Donald Trump would lie about any affairs he has had? He's the one opening this can of worms. It'll be interesting.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Of course he lied about sexual relations with Lewinsky. Most men (and women) do lie about their "affairs". Do you think Donald Trump would lie about any affairs he has had? He's the one opening this can of worms. It'll be interesting.

are you like sunset rose who thinks nobody has ever scrutinized trumps past before he went into politics?

you dont think hes been in the public eye for decades?

dream on...

they have been digging for dirt on him for years...

and what have they found?

hes been married 3 times...

imagine that,,,a billionaire has been divorced...

let me clutch my pearls and fan my brow!

Wahbooz

Governor
Wow. A man can have dunlops, never brush his teeth, wear the same clothes day after day, never shave, but let a woman put on a few pounds, and the howling begins.

Caroljo

Senator

Where did I say he RAPED anyone? If any of those women said he did, then (as Hillary herself has said) the should be believed (until proven otherwise).
Now you're telling me what I WANT to believe? Lol! I really don't care.

And as for your mom's "friend" in DC.....ok, whatever you say.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where did I say he RAPED anyone? If any of those women said he did, then (as Hillary herself has said) the should be believed (until proven otherwise).
Now you're telling me what I WANT to believe? Lol! I really don't care.

And as for your mom's "friend" in DC.....ok, whatever you say.
Well, believe what you want. When a GOP site like Newsmax publishes it, it says much. Go argue with #2. I don't want to sit here all day going back and forth with someone who "LIKES" a post that called young blacks "chimps".

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow. A man can have dunlops, never brush his teeth, wear the same clothes day after day, never shave, but let a woman put on a few pounds, and the howling begins.
I'd rather have a nominee who's overweight and intelligent than some anorexic-looking bimbo who looks in the mirror and thinks she's "hot". To each their own. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
are you like sunset rose who thinks nobody has ever scrutinized trumps past before he went into politics?

you dont think hes been in the public eye for decades?

dream on...

they have been digging for dirt on him for years...

and what have they found?

hes been married 3 times...

imagine that,,,a billionaire has been divorced...

let me clutch my pearls and fan my brow!
WRONG AGAIN. (and please don't break your pearls...they are valuable)

For all his success in the boardroom, Donald Trump's life in the bedroom has been messy at best. The real estate magnate married his first wife, Ivana, in 1977, but things got rocky after Trump's affair with actress Marla Maples surfaced in New York City tabloids. "You bitch, leave my husband alone!" Ivana (pictured) told Maples on a ski trip in Aspen, Colo. Ivana's warning fell on deaf ears, and in 1992, Trump left her with a reported $25 million settlement and married his mistress one year later. His marriage to Maples was even shorter-lived, and the couple divorced in 1999. These days, Trump's married to Slovenian supermodel Melania Knauss. Together in marital bliss since 2005, this relationship's proving the third time really is a charm — so far anyway.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068248,00.html

And how is "the Donald" going to explain all this? Deny what he said, as usual? LOL

“When confronted with the Lewinsky matter, Clinton should have stoutly refused to discuss his private life,” wrote Trump. “He should also have declined to answer, rather than perjure himself. If the Clinton affair proves anything it is that the American people don’t care about the private lives and personal of our political leaders so long as they are doing the job.” [...]

In another Times story in 1999, Trump said Clinton would have been considered a hero if he cheated with a supermodel:

For example, Trump disapproves of President Clinton’s behavior in the White House over the past four years, though he suggested that he was bothered less by what Clinton did, than by whom he did it with.
“It was his choice,” Trump said. “It was Monica! I mean, terrible choice.” Trump, who showed off fashion magazines displaying cover-art of the latest in a line of models he has dated, suggested that if Clinton had confessed an improper relationship ( Trump offered a more earthy phrase to get the idea across) with a supermodel, as a opposed to a White House intern, “he would have been everybody’s hero.”

“I’m not making any justification for cheating on your wife,” added Trump, whose own extracurricular marital activities have been a tabloid staple.

Oh...and Maxi, if none of that were true...about Trump's extra-marital affairs, he'd have sued the hell out of the source. He had the money and gets very indignant when caught.

I'm sure his ex-wives will keep their mouths shut....due to a huge settlement. They are probably relieved not to have the over-bearing/bragging POS sleeping in their beds.

EDIT: Oops, I called you Maxi...Sorry, you're all beginning to look alike.

Last edited: