• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., but why?

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., but why?
Mid west is as high as 34%

But will states or a region be allowed to break away from The USA .
Is that legal to have a separatist party in the USA? Canada allows separatist parties to run in elections.

The liberal states are welcomed to join Canada . We have what they want. Free Medicare and Low cost for education many provinces have a health care plans for drug plans and no f" warmongers except for our current Prime Minster Harper Israeli ass kisser he is on his way out in the next election October 2015.

http://blogs.reuters.com/jamesrgaines/2014/09/19/one-in-four-americans-want-their-state-to-secede-from-the-u-s-but-why/

If what you say is true, AIL, then the reason for why so many want to leave the Union is clear: they have eyes to see, and they can see that the country is going to hell in a hand basket. They can see that our country is morphing into a Marxist/Communist entity, where the state has all the power, and individual rights are practically non-existent. They can see that the rule of law is fast collapsing, and is being replaced by mob rule. A police-surveillance state is the direction in which laws like the Patriot Act is taking us.

People can also see that their only escape lies in breaking away from the Luciferian-criminal clique in Washington and taking control of their own destiny. Dissatisfaction with our criminal government, run by, and for the benefit of selfish oligarchs, is growing, and one can sense it across these United States.

I personally believe that this secession movement will grow with time, and that some states will actually succeed in breaking away. It will take some years, but I think this is inevitable. It will not be easy, and it will involve some bloodshed, simply because the criminals in Washington will not relinquish their power over the states easily.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If what you say is true, AIL, then the reason for why so many want to leave the Union is clear: they have eyes to see, and they can see that the country is going to hell in a hand basket. They can see that our country is morphing into a Marxist/Communist entity, where the state has all the power, and individual rights are practically non-existent. They can see that the rule of law is fast collapsing, and is being replaced by mob rule, where the mob decides what's right. They can also see that their only escape lies in breaking away from the Luciferian-criminal clique in Washington and taking control of their own destiny.

I personally believe that this secession movement will grow with time, and that some states will actually succeed in breaking away. I think this is inevitable. It will not be easy, and it will involve much bloodshed, simply because the criminals in Washington will not relinquish their power over the states easily, and will deploy our armed forces to try to prevent such a split.
Funny thing...I know of no individual rights I've lost. What you call mob rule you'll find others calling democracy....and the fact is that I know not one single person who wants our state to secede and since seeing this article I've asked about 30 to 40 people, friends, strangers, co-workers....so I wonder who was asked.

Why wait....please go as quickly as you can pack. If you want to take up a collection to pay for your departure I'll happily throw in a few bucks.

Funny thing...I know of no individual rights I've lost. What you call mob rule you'll find others calling democracy....and the fact is that I know not one single person who wants our state to secede and since seeing this article I've asked about 30 to 40 people, friends, strangers, co-workers....so I wonder who was asked.
Why wait....please go as quickly as you can pack. If you want to take up a collection to pay for your departure I'll happily throw in a few bucks.
Your interpretation of what I am trying to say stinks as usual. Besides, I've asked you to stay away from my posts. Or is your ADS getting in the way again?

What rights? You actually have none. Whilst you comply, most of the time, you are safe but try pushing 'them' or unwittingly find yourself in 'their' way or in the wrong place at the wrong time and you will soon find you have no rights at all - 'They own you' and your everything.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What rights? You actually have none. Whilst you comply, most of the time, you are safe but try pushing 'them' or unwittingly find yourself in 'their' way or in the wrong place at the wrong time and you will soon find you have no rights at all - 'They own you' and your everything.
I'm just opening a business. Nobody told me I couldn't do that. I've rented a building, gotten a contract with an architect, gotten bids from construction companies....nobody said "you can't do that". I went to dinner last night at a restaurant I chose....I bought a truck last week....I picked it. I'm at work at the moment...at a job I chose. I'm posting an opinion to you and no one is censoring what I have to say. I decided not to go to church to day....but I decided and I could have made a different decision if I'd wanted.

You're wrong.

I'm just opening a business. Nobody told me I couldn't do that. I've rented a building, gotten a contract with an architect, gotten bids from construction companies....nobody said "you can't do that". I went to dinner last night at a restaurant I chose....I bought a truck last week....I picked it. I'm at work at the moment...at a job I chose. I'm posting an opinion to you and no one is censoring what I have to say. I decided not to go to church to day....but I decided and I could have made a different decision if I'd wanted.

You're wrong.
You are complying -

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
If what you say is true, AIL, then the reason for why so many want to leave the Union is clear: they have eyes to see, and they can see that the country is going to hell in a hand basket. They can see that our country is morphing into a Marxist/Communist entity, where the state has all the power, and individual rights are practically non-existent. They can see that the rule of law is fast collapsing, and is being replaced by mob rule, where the mob decides what's right. They can also see that their only escape lies in breaking away from the Luciferian-criminal clique in Washington and taking control of their own destiny.

I personally believe that this secession movement will grow with time, and that some states will actually succeed in breaking away. I think this is inevitable. It will not be easy, and it will involve much bloodshed, simply because the criminals in Washington will not relinquish their power over the states easily, and will deploy our armed forces to try to prevent such a split.
överens med, this happen to many countries in Europe when there are many immigrants come into the country. They do not accept culture of this country but want all the good things of the country. In Sweden many immigrants live in big cities. They get a free house to live in and free school. Some get to go to universitet free also. The people of Danmark they are the first to stop the immigration to there country. Sweden get 30,000 immigrant from Syria this year come to cities like Malmö and Uppsala. PM Reinfeldt he is stupid to let the immigrants come into the country

MrMike

Bless you all
MV: Keep in mind, Lanced is not American (anymore). His position on our country and his hate of it is well documented (by himself).

America - The Grim Truth By Lance Freeman Information Clearing House 5-2-10http://www.informationclearinghouse.info

Americans, I have some bad news for you: You have the worst quality of life in the developed world by a wide margin. If you had any idea of how people really lived in Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many parts of Asia, you'd be rioting in the streets calling for a better life. In fact, the average Australian or Singaporean taxi driver has a much better standard of living than the typical American white-collar worker. I know this because I am an American, and I escaped from the prison you call home.

I have lived all around the world, in wealthy countries and poor ones, and there is only one country I would never consider living in again: The United States of America. The mere thought of it fills me with dread.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
MV: Keep in mind, Lanced is not American (anymore). His position on our country and his hate of it is well documented (by himself).

America - The Grim Truth By Lance Freeman Information Clearing House 5-2-10http://www.informationclearinghouse.info

Americans, I have some bad news for you: You have the worst quality of life in the developed world by a wide margin. If you had any idea of how people really lived in Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many parts of Asia, you'd be rioting in the streets calling for a better life. In fact, the average Australian or Singaporean taxi driver has a much better standard of living than the typical American white-collar worker. I know this because I am an American, and I escaped from the prison you call home.

I have lived all around the world, in wealthy countries and poor ones, and there is only one country I would never consider living in again: The United States of America. The mere thought of it fills me with dread.
That really is the post that says it all. His ridiculous screeds aren't intended to inform or course-correct. They're mere bitterness and insane rants.

BTW: I've traveled virtually everywhere and "the mere thought of (living anywhere does not) fill me with dread".

Just consider that one statement. And think about the definition of "dread". Then think about all the world's cesspools that don't rate a mention. Think about how incredibly over the top "dread" is as applied to living in ANY Western nation.
This is hatred pure and simple. The writer probably couldn't cut it in the competitive marketplace and got his posterior kicked by people of good faith who work hard rather than spending all their waking hours posting anti-Jew screeds across dozens of websites.

It's pure lunacy.

MrMike

Bless you all
That's why I call him on his BS about "us/we" when in fact he clearly is not either.
I've lived in multiple countries for over a third of my life. For all of our nations flaws I wouldn't swap with anyone.

Lance is merely a bitter propagandist who pimps his hatred of USA continually like a crack addict grabbing their next puff and not realizing how pathetic they look to those not sharing their addiction.

That really is the post that says it all. His ridiculous screeds aren't intended to inform or course-correct. They're mere bitterness and insane rants.

BTW: I've traveled virtually everywhere and "the mere thought of (living anywhere does not) fill me with dread".

Just consider that one statement. And think about the definition of "dread". Then think about all the world's cesspools that don't rate a mention. Think about how incredibly over the top "dread" is as applied to living in ANY Western nation.
This is hatred pure and simple. The writer probably couldn't cut it in the competitive marketplace and got his posterior kicked by people of good faith who work hard rather than spending all their waking hours posting anti-Jew screeds across dozens of websites.

It's pure lunacy.

There you go again - your link does not connect to the article -

It's pure lunacy.
Yer but Mr Mike always leaves the wrong links - here is the correct one. From 2010. These people really need to go to Goggle School, I found it in one click -

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25166.htm

I'm doing the things I wish to do. I'm following nobody's instructions or plan.

Ok, so give me an example of some freedom I no longer have.....more than likely it is one I don't want.
You are complying -

You think you own your house - you think you own your children - Both are an illusion -

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There you go again - your link does not connect to the article -
I had no trouble getting to it. Try copying the link to your browser instead of clicking on it.

It's a bullshit laden website that I'm sure you'll love. It compares ISIS beheadings of journalists and aid workers to the people put to death in the US after being convicted of a crime.....your kind of logic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are complying -

You think you own your house - you think you own your children - Both are an illusion -
1. I am about $45k away from owning my home.
2. I certainly do not own my son. Slavery isn't legal here.

Try answering the question.

give me an example of some freedom I no longer have

I had no trouble getting to it. Try copying the link to your browser instead of clicking on it.

It's a bullshit laden website that I'm sure you'll love. It compares ISIS beheadings of journalists and aid workers to the people put to death in the US after being convicted of a crime.....your kind of logic.
It linked onto the website the article was posted in four years ago, so in order to read it in full and the comments following it, which he never wants any one to do, one would need to go into archives.

So he has picked out the part he wanted you to read but made sure you couldn't read the rest.

Whether or not you like Lance - what MrMike does is 'foul play' but then my Dear you are no better so of course you will see nothing wrong with MrMikes 'foul'

1. I am about $45k away from owning my home.
2. I certainly do not own my son. Slavery isn't legal here.

Try answering the question.

give me an example of some freedom I no longer have
Don't boss me around middleview - If they want to build a road through your house, they will - If they decide to take away your son on any pretext they can -