• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One solution to the rioting and vandalism...

Boltlady

Mayor
Just last night there were some 1,400 people arrested. They already know that most of them were from other areas so it stands to reason that they're being paid. Find out who is paying them and publicize the names. Make sure that all of the people who have lost their businesses and jobs because of it know who those people are. The perpetrators could well find out what it's like to be on the other end.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just last night there were some 1,400 people arrested. They already know that most of them were from other areas so it stands to reason that they're being paid. Find out who is paying them and publicize the names. Make sure that all of the people who have lost their businesses and jobs because of it know who those people are. The perpetrators could well find out what it's like to be on the other end.
There were thousands of people rioting across dozens of cities... How do we identify them all?

Boltlady

Mayor
There were thousands of people rioting across dozens of cities... How do we identify them all?
Perhaps there are only a few high powered people paying them all. In the past when there were so many intifa, etc. people there were those on the internet who showed ads that had appeared in Craig's list to hire them. That aspect has obviously not been followed up on.

It might not be necessary to identify all of the vandals themselves, just those who hire them. It would be kind of like going through some low level drug dealers to get to the kingpins.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
If I am a buisiness owner, and I catch someone looting, vandalizing my business, I am shooting them. Period. I don't give a frak what their skin color is.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If they're arrested, their names are known. Our free press can then determine who and what they represent.

Boltlady

Mayor
If I am a buisiness owner, and I catch someone looting, vandalizing my business, I am shooting them. Period. I don't give a frak what their skin color is.
I wasn't advocating that people go that far (however tempting it might be), but their lives could be made pretty uncomfortable.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The vandals are being arrested not the people who hire them to create the chaos.
That's the next step. After ID'ng those arrested, it shouldn't be hard to figure out their leanings, associations, etc. and who paid them.
How would you do it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The vandals are being arrested not the people who hire them to create the chaos.
As with the domestic terrorist in Ferguson, IMO, Soros is paying and hopefully more win the Darwin award as this domestic terrorist

That's home of Ft. Bragg and there's enough power there to end this BS quick.

Boltlady

Mayor
That's the next step. After ID'ng those arrested, it shouldn't be hard to figure out their leanings, associations, etc. and who paid them.
How would you do it?
Since ads for 'rioters' have been uncovered in the past it strikes me that the people doing the hiring are powerful enough to be left alone. George Soros does come to mind but it could any number of powerful/rich people.

Boltlady

Mayor
Who do you think is paying them? Have you seen any leads?
As to who is paying them I have my hunches but I haven't seen any leads on this go-round. Since I'm not up to the research that I used to engage in there may have been some leads and I just haven't seen them.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
As to who is paying them I have my hunches but I haven't seen any leads on this go-round. Since I'm not up to the research that I used to engage in there may have been some leads and I just haven't seen them.
got it, thanks.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
As with the domestic terrorist in Ferguson, IMO, Soros is paying and hopefully more win the Darwin award as this domestic terrorist

That's home of Ft. Bragg and there's enough power there to end this BS quick. - [Edited to highlight where poster has suggested that the military be used to attack his fellow Americans]

Wow - you are suggesting that Trump use the military against American citizens exercising their right to protest.

Why do you hate America?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Since ads for 'rioters' have been uncovered in the past it strikes me that the people doing the hiring are powerful enough to be left alone. George Soros does come to mind but it could any number of powerful/rich people.
I wonder who advertised and paid for these armed protesters to show up at Lansing, Michigan capitol?

1590938739178.png

Boltlady

Mayor
I wonder who advertised and paid for these armed protesters to show up at Lansing, Michigan capitol?

View attachment 52478
While I'm not familiar with the pictured scenario I can say that not all armed 'protesters' are paid from outside sources. When there are large numbers appearing in so many different places, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that they are.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have yet to see evidence that these people are crossing state lines. I've seen no proof of their belonging to one group or another. I'll wait until someone has proof.

voyager

4Q2247365
Blacks get nowhere with peaceful protest. Authority only understands violence. The cops responsible should bear ALL the responsibility AND THE COST of their actions.