• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Onward Destroyer, Part 18... Stupid Triumphs!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You complained about decency hiding in the shadows and the silent majority needing to get its shit together so I asked what you are doing and you replied you're making your 18th post about whatever this series is supposed to be about. That's pretty much everything I know about you: you couldn't say what you are doing other than writing posts on an obscure little forum, but you can say that other people are not doing whatever it is you think they should be doing. Everything I know about you came straight from you.
Great.I Ihave done nothing that you are aware of other than place some comments on a board.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it would be more accurate to frame these series of Trump posts not as “Destroyer” but “Revealer”. Trump has forced what already was into the daylight where all [normal, well-adjusted, decent, non-hack] people can witness that our pols of both parties are walking filth. Our media can only aspire to the stretch goal of becoming sludge, and - frankly - the “activist” subset of our electorate is quite possibly even more dishonest and corrupt than the political parties they blindly...robotically...support.

There’s plenty that is bad in the reality of what I wrote above, the worst of it is that most people who pay attention to politics are now an amalgam of incurious, bought-and-paid-for, dishonest apologists. Think “The Mouth of The South” Jimmy Hart in a basement...in the elastic waistband wardrobe you choose to imagine.

:-0
Excellent. yes

EatTheRich

President
GJ is a conspiracy theory-spouting buffoon. Like a less racist version of Trump.
Hillary was the only candidate whose worldview doesn't rely heavily on conspiracy theories.
Less racist? Alyson Kennedy ran a campaign based on scientific Marxist analysis while Clinton was talking about a Russian plot to elect Trump.

EatTheRich

President
Hmmm...and a Russian asset, I’m sure. Slash and burn, dude.

I personally KNOW GJ. He knows me. I’ve worked with, competed with, and opposed him chasing large semiconductor projects in the SW. Many times I have directly commented that he is a jerk (ask Raul Luke, who voted for him not once but twice). Even knowing and disliking him, he got my vote in 2016 due to the sheer hideousness of Clinton and Trump. Moreover, ANY third party vote is now better than one for the big two.

That’s right. I wrote it. It is now more important to sever the two-party hold on America than to even oppose people who vote for commies, Aryan weirdos, whatever.

It’s ugly out there. And, now more than ever, that “ugly” is us. The voters.
The 2-Party system is not the problem. The bourgeois class rule is.

Don't look now, cause everywhere you turn, stupid has gained a foothold and now rides roughshod over America..

From the President..
To the congress...
to the governors of our states...
and the mayors of our cities...
to our neighbors..
oh, and the swamp... dont forget the swamp..

Trump still get's credit for exposing it.. Now we know just how far reaching it is...

it. literally.. has us by the short hairs.. and in a very real sense...now endangers all of us. and the very fabric that binds us as a nation.

collectively, our electorate succumbs to indolence, the inert, and the violence they carry with them. They are literally left to tear down urban areas, destroy businesses and livelihoods, basically unchecked.. no authority anywhere is doing a damn thing in a coordinated fashion with covid...and we are going to PAY dearly.

anyhoo...decency still hides in the shadows, cowering.. will the silent majority get it's shit together? or let the once great ebb in to shadow. THere ought be a cry...
Yes, this is the truth you speak.

Take a look around, the economy is in the shitter, racial and social divisions are ripping the country apart, and all the president can do is tweet about shallow trivial matters like the Washington Redskins. That's how America lost. Republicans voted for incompetent, dishonest, corrupt president, now America is paying a steep price.
They could have voted for Hillary and the world would be a much better place.

Boca

Governor
Take a look around, the economy is in the shitter, racial and social divisions are ripping the country apart, and all the president can do is tweet about shallow trivial matters like the Washington Redskins. That's how America lost. Republicans voted for incompetent, dishonest, corrupt president, now America is paying a steep price.
Give credit where credit is due.

We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America. - Barack Obama, 2008

When he said that five days before the election four years ago, most of America didn't even pay attention. Most of America didn't even know what that meant.

Now we do.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America. - Barack Obama, 2008

When he said that five days before the election four years ago, most of America didn't even pay attention. Most of America didn't even know what that meant.

Now we do.
Ching.

Ruin..now rules

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
After they burn the cities and come to rural, there will be someone setting in every tree 30' up waiting for them...………...or as the Japanese knew, a gun behind every blade of grass.

Now we do.
Change our Traditions- Change our History. Michelle Oblammo.

After this speech- she was taken off the campaign.

And Peta...Peta would be marching to save them..

See?
So in an effort equally blame the liberals, you think PETA would be stupid for trying to people from licking rats? Even though licking rats would spread black death, so their goals of saving the rats would be aligned with preventing the spread of the black death.

TBLee

Governor
Negative

So in an effort equally blame the liberals, you think PETA would be stupid for trying to people from licking rats? Even though licking rats would spread black death, so their goals of saving the rats would be aligned with preventing the spread of the black death.
@PhilFish

Rats didn't spread the plague. Fleas did. Now get a pic of people licking fleas.

Maybe you could use a shrimp for a stand in. ha ha