• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Onward Destroyer, Part 18... Stupid Triumphs!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So in an effort equally blame the liberals, you think PETA would be stupid for trying to people from licking rats? Even though licking rats would spread black death, so their goals of saving the rats would be aligned with preventing the spread of the black death.
huh, no. I was hazarding a guess that in the event of the Black Death...PETA would not be in the business of stopping people licking... it is more likely in my mind that people would be killing them rats at a most discomfiting rate...at least to the rats.

Hence, PETA...intervening.. see??

no need for equal interjection of 'gotta get the liberals' stuff..

see?

BobbyT

Governor
huh, no. I was hazarding a guess that in the event of the Black Death...PETA would not be in the business of stopping people licking... it is more likely in my mind that people would be killing them rats at a most discomfiting rate...at least to the rats.

Hence, PETA...intervening.. see??

no need for equal interjection of 'gotta get the liberals' stuff..

see?
Why would PETA do that?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because Freedom is being used by right-wingers an excuse to race to the bottom.
odd tangent... as relates your post on rat licking.. how?

but since we're here... who is using freedom....to destroy, loot, vandalize, kill, hurt, damage, graffitti, impoverish, scapegoat and demonize all police, etc? certainly some combination of persons....

me, i dont give a shit their politic... indolent scum, the lot of such persons.

people like that... that is who facilitates the race downward..

odd tangent... as relates your post on rat licking.. how?
Whenever you ask right-wingers to put on a mask, they scream about FREEDUMB.
In the hypothetical black plague scenario- you tell them that licking rats isn't a bad idea, they will take that as an affront to their freedom, and proceed to race to the bottom.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Whenever you ask right-wingers to put on a mask, they scream about FREEDUMB.
In the hypothetical black plague scenario- you tell them that licking rats isn't a bad idea, they will take that as an affront to their freedom, and proceed to race to the bottom.
yes, that is swell.. however, informed people are keenly aware that those crying 'freedumb' and not wearing masks are not limited to one political leaning.... that they in fact span all political leanings..

hence...the stupid...

further, that said stupid are not limited to non mask wearers... it is in fact..those that would wilfully visit all the violence i outlined...on their neighbors...that in reality drive us downward...

BobbyT

Governor
Shouldnt you tackle why people would be licking rats, first?
No, I understood that part: stupid people who refuse to wear masks during an airborne-spread deadly virus = stupid people who lick rats during the plague. Why would PETA stop people from killing rats during a plague outbreak?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Take a look around, the economy is in the shitter, racial and social divisions are ripping the country apart, and all the president can do is tweet about shallow trivial matters like the Washington Redskins. That's how America lost. Republicans voted for incompetent, dishonest, corrupt president, now America is paying a steep price.
They could have voted for Hillary and the world would be a much better place.
So, according to you she would have stopped the Wuhan Virus?
There is the reason for present economy, before the Pandemic economy was best it had been in 50 years. It would be interesting what libs would be crowing now if she had won, you can bet your ass libs would be saying how she had no control over the Wuhan Virus.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I understood that part: stupid people who refuse to wear masks during an airborne-spread deadly virus = stupid people who lick rats during the plague. Why would PETA stop people from killing rats during a plague outbreak?
i dont know that they would stop them..

So, according to you she would have stopped the Wuhan Virus?
There is the reason for present economy, before the Pandemic economy was best it had been in 50 years. It would be interesting what libs would be crowing now if she had won, you can bet your ass libs would be saying how she had no control over the Wuhan Virus.
Yes, I don't why it's so hard for you people to visualize the effects of competent leadership.