• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oof..hate monger garners another convert

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
One would hope that this was not a triggered person attacking some for practicing the rights given by the constitution.

Jen

Senator
Leftists think they own Berkeley and no opinions other than Leftist opinions are allowed.

Fascist Leftists.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So the only time it matters is in Berkely, Ca? Violence at Trump rallies or at confederate soldier statues are perfectly ok.
So anyway. .in this little threat of mine the question is was it okay at the Berkeley campus to punch the conservative activist in the face?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you asking if the Unite the Right rally, where one person was run down by a right winger in his car and the four wingers beating the guy on the ground was in Berkley?

Hmmm. Nope that's not what I'm asking. As you may have noticed this is a dialogue about a hate monger in Berkeley punching somebody in the face.

were you planning to comments, or were you planning to continue to try and Jack my thread

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I love these kinds of threads. Dude gets punched in the face for exercising his freedom of expression on a campus that is schizophrenicly tolerant and intolerant of freedom of expression

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hmmm. Nope that's not what I'm asking. As you may have noticed this is a dialogue about a hate monger in Berkeley punching somebody in the face.

were you planning to comments, or were you planning to continue to try and Jack my thread
appears it's allowed by MV in every thread since he jacks every thread

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I love these kinds of threads. Dude gets punched in the face for exercising his freedom of expression on a campus that is schizophrenicly tolerant and intolerant of freedom of expression
the biggest problem I see is the punched didn't punch back