• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Another one bites the dust!"

Cicero

Mayor
"Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Another one bites the dust!"
"And another one bites, and another one bites, and another one bites the dust!"

I've been wondering what song should be played when President Romney replaces President Obama and Barack is seen flying away for the last time in the chopper. Leftwingers played a special one for George Bush -- which was lovingly taped while the fellow's chopper faded away -- and now we have one ready for Obama as Fox News lovingly tapes it.

Why all this? Even while the media was again going with 2008's theme of Obama as the Anointed One during and after the Dem's convention last week bad things were looming for Obama and for this nation and for the world and these are very bad things that Obama cannot blame on either Bush or Romney. Poor Obama, without someone to blame for his screw-ups he's being revealed before the stunned eyes of his smitten media as the buffoon and clown prince of a president that people with a grasp of real politic predicted would come to pass eventually. You can only fake competence for a limited time until you must prove competence . . . and both in foreign policy and the economy Obama has dramatically failed.

People aside from those who watch Fox News or listen to conservative radio now know that Obama missed more than half of his daily intelligence briefings to play golf and fund raise and know that his administration ignored clear warnings and DID NOT adequately staff the U.S. consulate in Libya with U.S. military personnel [or any at all] and that far from getting cooperation from Muslim dominated middle eastern nations because --- as he once bragged -- he once attended a madras in his youth and because he has a Muslim half sister, Obama is at least hated in the middle east as was George W. Bush; but even worse Obama is such an incompetent that he does not know if Egypt -- that he insists upon paying billions to anyway -- is even an ally. What in the hell is wrong with this man?

But as for the economy, yesterday another agency downgraded the nation one step further. Originally we were AAA and then last summer we got dropped to AA and now we have been dropped to AA-- . . . yeah . . . you are doing one hell of a job Obama.

Can Obama recover from these twin disasters even with the media outlets still stuck on auto spin and cover for him? It's doubtful. Citizens conceivably would buy into the now traditional media spin for Obama and buy either one or the other set of challenges to logic and reality, but both and simultaneously at that? The man needs some ammunition to use against Romney aside from the collective leftwing hatred of Mormonism come those looming October debates. Yes people have noticed that the religiously 'tolerant' Left and the Left's media are the one's with a hatred going for Mormonism.

Mind you I am not saying that the press can't do this for Obama, since I can guarantee you that they will at least try like hell, but you know that they have got to be saying to themselves off the screen and off the page, "Damn it why didn't we listen to the other half of the Democratic Party 2008 and campaign for Hillary Clinton instead of this paper tiger?"

Too late fellows. So sad. In the words of your RINO hero of 2008, "If you break it you buy it," said Colin Powell . . . and media and radical segment of the Democratic Party? You broke it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'd vote for this one.
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Life grabs Obie by the balls, directs him where to go.

[video=youtube;DpN0YLAgWsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpN0YLAgWsI[/video]

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"You can only fake competence for a limited time..."

So when are you gonna stop trying? Your boy Willard and your credibilty is going down.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
"You can only fake competence for a limited time..."
So when are you gonna stop trying? Your boy Willard and your credibilty is going down.
Keep believing the lies; that's all Obama asks of you.

If You Loved Me

By Barack Obama

I came and you were happy in my sunshine

You grew to love me more each passing day

Before too long you'd built your world around me

And you prayed you'd love enough of me to stay

If you loved me, love me still

if you don't then take a pill

I can't win my reelection

If I can’t give you an erection

If you loved me, love me still

Show me you’ll still drink my swill