• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Opinion: Republicans Are Colluding With Trump To Conceal His Corruption

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So many questions could be answered if only Trump would release his tax records.

Republicans know what collusion means, but they must consider Donald Trump much more than a family member because they conspired to help him conceal his corruption by aiding his attempt at keeping his tax returns out of the public’s eye.
It was just last week that a Democratic congressman, Bill Pascrell, sent a letter to the chairman of the House and Ways Committee, Kevin Brady (R-TX), asking him to invoke a 1924 law to order the Treasury Department to hand over ten years’ worth of Trump’s tax returns. The deal was the committee would first peruse the documents in private, and then if there were any anomalies that warranted further investigation, they would be turned over to the entire House and by extension the public.

Obviously, Trump is never going to release his returns of his own accord because they contain information that would not sit well with the people or Democrats in Congress; Republicans embrace cheats. Likely they would contain information exposing Trump’s corruption and financial ties to Russian mobsters, hidden accounts in a tax haven shared by Russian oligarchs, and all manner of sundry information Trump wants concealed from the public. Now it is crystal clear that Republicans on the Ways and Means committee are in collusion with Trump’s attempt to conceal his corruption.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/16/opinion-republicans-colluded-trump-conceal-corruption.html

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
So many questions could be answered if only Trump would release his tax records.

Republicans know what collusion means, but they must consider Donald Trump much more than a family member because they conspired to help him conceal his corruption by aiding his attempt at keeping his tax returns out of the public’s eye.
It was just last week that a Democratic congressman, Bill Pascrell, sent a letter to the chairman of the House and Ways Committee, Kevin Brady (R-TX), asking him to invoke a 1924 law to order the Treasury Department to hand over ten years’ worth of Trump’s tax returns. The deal was the committee would first peruse the documents in private, and then if there were any anomalies that warranted further investigation, they would be turned over to the entire House and by extension the public.

Obviously, Trump is never going to release his returns of his own accord because they contain information that would not sit well with the people or Democrats in Congress; Republicans embrace cheats. Likely they would contain information exposing Trump’s corruption and financial ties to Russian mobsters, hidden accounts in a tax haven shared by Russian oligarchs, and all manner of sundry information Trump wants concealed from the public. Now it is crystal clear that Republicans on the Ways and Means committee are in collusion with Trump’s attempt to conceal his corruption.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/16/opinion-republicans-colluded-trump-conceal-corruption.html
I could be wrong but sounds like you are really loading up on fake news.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I could be wrong but sounds like you are really loading up on fake news.
That's the current line going 'round these days when pertinent/factual info is provided that doesn't jive with the most current lie being presented to the public. :rolleyes:
I rely primarily on what I have heard and seen from the person/himself being called out, not necessarily someone else's assessment.

According to Trump we also have 'so called judges' too.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You seem as unclear as the idiot who wrote this article about what is (and is not) contained in a tax return.
I would have to disagree. The article on the link details very well/accurately what the returns could reveal.
If Trump didn't have something to hide, he would keep his promise and show his returns. This is what all the other presidents have done customarily since Nixon

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
That's the current line going 'round these days when pertinent/factual info is provided that doesn't jive with the most current lie being presented to the public. :rolleyes:
I rely primarily on what I have heard and seen from the person/himself being called out, not necessarily someone else's assessment.

According to Trump we also have 'so called judges' too.
Trumps a blowhard and you are getting sucked into him by your rage to hate him.

I may end up totally wrong on the Russian thing but it doesn't look like there was any wrong doing or illegal contact between the incoming team and the Russians. Maybe there was but the last report said there wasn't.

So if there doesn't turn out to be any and the news spends two weeks hour after hour saying how bad the contact was then it is ultimately fake.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I would have to disagree. The article on the link details very well/accurately what the returns could reveal.
If Trump didn't have something to hide, he would keep his promise and show his returns. This is what all the other presidents have done customarily since Nixon

Trump should absolutely provide his tax returns.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I may end up totally wrong on the Russian thing but it doesn't look like there was any wrong doing or illegal contact between the incoming team and the Russians. Maybe there was but the last report said there wasn't.
Well, Flynn can testify without any worries then can't he -- if he has nothing to hide.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
i didnt vote for trump because i thought he had all the answers...

i voted for him to get a conservative onto the SCOTUS...

hes succeed on that...

now when ginsburg kicks,,another conservative will replace her as well..

its all coming together better than i thought..

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Democrats have made it clear they have no interest in governing. Only revenge for Hillary's defeat.
Oh, that's rich. :rolleyes: Do you have a video showing a pledge to do that? You know, like the one the repubs made on inaguration day to obstruct President Obama?

Oh, that's rich. :rolleyes: Do you have a video showing a pledge to do that? You know, like the one the repubs made on inaguration day to obstruct President Obama?
I don't need one. Why don't you tell me what the House Democrats and the Senate minority have accomplished, legislatively, since November of last year?

It appears you don't want to be reminded of the hypocrisy in your post above... no comment on that.
So you can't tell me what the House Democrats and the Senate minority have accomplished, legislatively, since November of last year? I think it's nothing, since their only mission right now is revenge for Hillary's humiliating defeat.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So you can't tell me what the House Democrats and the Senate minority have accomplished, legislatively, since November of last year? I think it's nothing, since their only mission right now is revenge for Hillary's humiliating defeat.
So you still can't comment on the hypocrisy of your post above.