• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OPPs-------did you see this Tor Pete Do

Wow! That's crazy!

I have not seen this until now. Thomas Point is way north of me in Maryland. This didn't our local news.

The sailboat always has the right of way when under sail which he clearly was.

But lemme tell ya.........That powerboat driver would have been swimming for shore if he'd run across my boat like that! Oh my lord I would have had a nuclear meltdown!

I can't believe the old fools were still sitting in the back of the sailboat! I'd have bailed out of the thing and been swimming like mf'n Michael Phelps in about a New York second!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow! That's crazy!

I have not seen this until now. Thomas Point is way north of me in Maryland. This didn't our local news.

The sailboat always has the right of way when under sail which he clearly was.

But lemme tell ya.........That powerboat driver would have been swimming for shore if he'd run across my boat like that! Oh my lord I would have had a nuclear meltdown!

I can't believe the old fools were still sitting in the back of the sailboat! I'd have bailed out of the thing and been swimming like mf'n Michael Phelps in about a New York second!
I use to do a lot of Bay fishing, especially at the cement ships, but, that there takes the cake...…..I assume the guys on the Charter got their money back and the old guy gets a new sail boat.