• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Organized thuggery... Walmart style

MrMike

Bless you all
Hands up don't shoot? Seems to be a bit out of control eh?

Georgia Teens Storm Walmart In Wild Rampage Of Destruction

06/30/2015 US NEWS
Surveillance video of a wee-hours ruckus at a Macon Wal-Mart on Sunday shows a teenager race inside flashing gang signs ahead of a mob of four dozen or so people who burst in and smashed merchandise.

The commotion, which caused an estimated $2,000 in damage, appears to have been planned.

Some in the crowd also snatched a man, apparently a shopper at the Zebulon Road store, from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor, Bibb County sheriff’s officials said Monday.

The vandals, said to number between 40 and 50, sprinted down the store’s main aisle about 1:50 a.m. Sunday, “destroying merchandise displays and items,” a sheriff’s deputy’s report of the incident noted.

Floors in parts of the store were “coated with broken merchandise,” the report added. “The length of the store from front to rear was lined with items which had been shattered, destroyed, turned over and thrown about.”

When sheriff’s deputies got there, the crowd “began to flee into many different vehicles and leave the scene,” the report said.

The store, next to Lowe’s, is just east of Interstate 475 in one of the area’s most frequented shopping districts.

The teenager seen leading the rushing horde of young men and women told a Wal-Mart employee “that this was a planned event … to see how much damage they could cause,” the sheriff’s report said.

The teen, identified as 17-year-old Kharron Nathan Green, of Ashton Drive in northwest Bibb County, was arrested when he returned to the store to retrieve his cellphone.

Green was jailed and later released on bond after being charged with inciting a riot and second-degree damage to property.

Green, according to the sheriff’s report, first told cops that “he did not know anything about what had happened in the store and that he did not know anyone involved.”

But when his mother and father arrived and watched the surveillance footage with sheriff’s deputies, the report said “Green admitted to his parents that the male in the video was indeed him.”

He refused to name others in the crowd, but according to the report said they had all come from a party on the city’s south side.

“Hopefully we can identify the others,” Sheriff David Davis said Monday. “Hopefully it’s not a pattern of behavior.”

Davis wondered about the parental supervision of the young people involved.

“Due to the lateness of the hour,” he said, “I don’t know that they were going to be going to church the next morning.”

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
2nd degree damage to property when they went in to cause damage? Well, consider it a learning experience--he said they wanted to find out how much damage they could cause. :confused:

MrMike

Bless you all
Typical...

I'm sure they will blame someone else for their deeds and likely get off for it.

2nd degree damage to property when they went in to cause damage? Well, consider it a learning experience--he said they wanted to find out how much damage they could cause. :confused:

Arkady

President

06/30/2015 US NEWS
Surveillance video of a wee-hours ruckus at a Macon Wal-Mart on Sunday shows a teenager race inside flashing gang signs ahead of a mob of four dozen or so people who burst in and smashed merchandise.

The commotion, which caused an estimated $2,000 in damage, appears to have been planned.

Some in the crowd also snatched a man, apparently a shopper at the Zebulon Road store, from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor, Bibb County sheriff’s officials said Monday.

The vandals, said to number between 40 and 50, sprinted down the store’s main aisle about 1:50 a.m. Sunday, “destroying merchandise displays and items,” a sheriff’s deputy’s report of the incident noted.

Floors in parts of the store were “coated with broken merchandise,” the report added. “The length of the store from front to rear was lined with items which had been shattered, destroyed, turned over and thrown about.”

When sheriff’s deputies got there, the crowd “began to flee into many different vehicles and leave the scene,” the report said.

The store, next to Lowe’s, is just east of Interstate 475 in one of the area’s most frequented shopping districts.

The teenager seen leading the rushing horde of young men and women told a Wal-Mart employee “that this was a planned event … to see how much damage they could cause,” the sheriff’s report said.

The teen, identified as 17-year-old Kharron Nathan Green, of Ashton Drive in northwest Bibb County, was arrested when he returned to the store to retrieve his cellphone.

Green was jailed and later released on bond after being charged with inciting a riot and second-degree damage to property.

Green, according to the sheriff’s report, first told cops that “he did not know anything about what had happened in the store and that he did not know anyone involved.”

But when his mother and father arrived and watched the surveillance footage with sheriff’s deputies, the report said “Green admitted to his parents that the male in the video was indeed him.”

He refused to name others in the crowd, but according to the report said they had all come from a party on the city’s south side.

“Hopefully we can identify the others,” Sheriff David Davis said Monday. “Hopefully it’s not a pattern of behavior.”

“Due to the lateness of the hour,” he said, “I don’t know that they were going to be going to church the next morning.”
Like most of the Bible Belt, Georgia has a serious problem with crime. In fact, of the ten US states with the highest murder rates, six are Bible Belt states. Viewed more broadly, in terms of incarceration rates, of the ten worst states, nine are Bible-Belt states (with the tenth being AZ): LA, MS, OK. AL, TX, AR, GA, and FL.

What is it about this area that causes such social dysfunction?

What is it about this area that causes such social dysfunction?
I'm not sure. What else do they have a lot of? Or is your anti-Christian bigotry so strong, you're not willing to consider any other factors? Seems like you and Dylan Roof have something in common. Thankfully, you're also anti-civil rights, particularly the right to self defense, so you don't own any firearms. Otherwise, we may have a problem...

Poverty. Guns. Social conservatives. Poorly educated people. Baptists. Warm weather. NASCAR.

I'm not sure which items factor in, but I'd be interested in exploring the question.
In the meantime, your virulent bigotry against Christians is providing more entertainment for me, so would you mind sticking to that?

Arkady

President
In the meantime, your virulent bigotry against Christians is providing more entertainment for me, so would you mind sticking to that?
I wouldn't single out Christians. Although they're the plague in our particular nation, other forms of religion plague other parts of the world. But the general trend is the same. In places where people are devout, regardless of the faith, society tends to be deeply troubled, while in places where religion has faded into little more than a social tradition, among a fundamentally secular people, things go pretty well, regardless of what the area's religious past was.

Barbella

Senator

06/30/2015 US NEWS

I didn't need to look any further down the article, nor read past the first couple of paragraphs, to know that these "kids" were black.

Some things just ARE.

Now let the screeches of RACISM begin!

Arkady

President
Yet you do, because you're a bigot.
My problem is with religion, generally. It's just that, in this country, the religion that's powerful enough to cause lots of problems is Christianity. But, even here, I'm well aware that it's possible to have forms of Christianity that don't seem to cause much problem. For example, New England is fairly heavily Catholic, but it's a pretty laid back form of Catholicism and doesn't seem to result in much social dysfunction. And in Utah, they're heavily Mormon, but for whatever reason that doesn't seem to correlate there with high crime, academic underachievement, divorce, teen pregnancy, etc. Similarly, the Lutheran areas don't seem to be doing too badly. The areas that seem to have the most problems are the evangelical protestant regions -- areas plagued by born-again Methodists, Baptists, Presbytarians, and Assemblies of God members.

This is the tone the current Administration has set.
Expect it.
We're going that direction now.

Obama has set this discourse and tack of racial bigotry and separation. His entire agenda is based on division of classes and division of races. Separatism and racial divide is his mantra, he has done nothing actually to help black Americans except to keep them in poverty and on government assistance. If I was a black American I would rise up against this evil man and tell him how pissed I was at all his broken promises and all of his lies.

Jen

Senator
My problem is with religion, generally. It's just that, in this country, the religion that's powerful enough to cause lots of problems is Christianity. But, even here, I'm well aware that it's possible to have forms of Christianity that don't seem to cause much problem. For example, New England is fairly heavily Catholic, but it's a pretty laid back form of Catholicism and doesn't seem to result in much social dysfunction. And in Utah, they're heavily Mormon, but for whatever reason that doesn't seem to correlate there with high crime, academic underachievement, divorce, teen pregnancy, etc. Similarly, the Lutheran areas don't seem to be doing too badly. The areas that seem to have the most problems are the evangelical protestant regions -- areas plagued by born-again Methodists, Baptists, Presbytarians, and Assemblies of God members.
Any religious group who refuses to accommodate any way of thinking but their own will have problems.

People need to figure out that while we can call the USA a Christian nation because many of its founders were Christian in some form, the laws of the nation are not bound to represent only Christians. The USA has historically been "Christian" because it allows Christians to live and practice their beliefs. That's it. The government doesn't have to follow all Christian beliefs.

Don't worry, Arkady. The likelihood of someone being elected who believes that the USA is a theocracy is very small. Just as you don't condemn all Muslims because of the fanatics in their ranks, you and others do not need to condemn all Christians for the zealotry of a few.

Jen

Senator
Obama has set this discourse and tack of racial bigotry and separation. His entire agenda is based on division of classes and division of races. Separatism and racial divide is his mantra, he has done nothing actually to help black Americans except to keep them in poverty and on government assistance. If I was a black American I would rise up against this evil man and tell him how pissed I was at all his broken promises and all of his lies.
And for these reasons Obama has been the worst president in our history.

Hold on there, I am a Methodist and in my church we have a number of races, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, even Indians. We are a God fearing sect that believes in a higher power and we hold nothing against others for any reason. Our Church helps many under privileged and poor families in my town. Your insinuation that we are somehow a problem holds no water with me our my fellow believers. You are dead wrong in your far left wing political agendas and your prejudiced beliefs about religious people or what they stand for or actually believe in.