• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ouch: Kavanaugh accuser Ford has documented other..."issues"

UPNYA2

Mayor
The ratings were for a professor at CSU-Fullerton.

Perhaps because all records of our poor wittle accuser were wiped from existence.

Christine Blasey Ford’s Rate My Professors conveniently blank
Published 8 hours ago on September 18, 2018
By Ray Fava

"Christine Blasey Ford does not teach at Fullerton. Meaning, this article is connecting the wrong person to the Kavanaugh accuser. "
Agreed.

"Christine Ford has been a professor so having taught students, its more than likely she has true reviews that can actually be found. Except she doesn’t. The two pages on Rate My Professors, the gold standard website for professor reviews are both void of reviews."
Hummmm...…..

"So how do reviews just not exist for a professor? It’s understandable how the Stanford page may be blank, but the Palo Alto page should, in theory have some reviews. So this invites speculation as to whether Rate My Professors wiped her page clean after she went public and before the internet could vet her page for curiosity. If she had a 4.5 would her review still be up there? If they were worried about spam posts to smear Ford, why not simply lock her page. It does a disservice to students who are deciding to take her to censor information that could be used in a class scheduling decision. Why does Rate My Professors even care to intervene on Christine Ford’s behalf? It’s completely understandable to lock the page, like Wikipedia often does on controversial topics."
Odd. To say the LEAST...…

"It is unlikely any student ratings would have been germane to Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. However, they could have undermined her character. Suppose more than one student rated her and their reviews said that she was a liar. Or what if a review said that she sexually harassed a student? This information could have undermined her accusations against the Supreme nominee, "
True, no?

"However the issue here has less to do with how the reviews impact the situation at-hand and more about how Rate My Professors likely wiped reviews in an effort to minimize scrutiny in regards to Ford."
Perfectly acceptable or not?

justoffal

Senator
Should be a fun show at Congress. Gut feeling is she's gonna be a spazz...

Kavanaugh Accuser Humiliated! Students Come Forward, Reveal Embarrassing Secret

Over the weekend, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed herself as the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of an attempted rape thirty-five-years-ago. But hours later, Blasey Ford was humiliated when her past students came forward to reveal her embarrassing secret.

In a Sunday interview, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed that she is Brett Kavanaugh’s high school-era accuser, claiming the judge pinned her down and groped her before she escaped some 35-years-ago.

According to Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge was present at the time and witnessed the alleged assault.Judge has strongly denied the accusation, saying, “Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”

Now that Blasey Ford has revealed herself to the world, we have been able to glean a much clearer picture of the woman drawing on a “repressed memory” to accuse a well-respected judge of attempting to rape her decades ago.

For example, the letter she penned to Feinstein wasn’t her first. She also signed a letter for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) condemning President Donald Trump for strictly enforcing federal immigration laws.

And that’s not all that calls into question Blasey Ford’s credibility. Her reviews on RateMyProfessors.com paint a picture of a deranged woman who is the bain of any student unlucky enough to be sitting in her class. Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5, which would be a failing grade if the roles were reversed.“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.

”“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” wrote another student, who ultimately received an A in her class despite their displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.

”“Do not take her class,” another student warned. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.

”Yet another student claimed that her teaching is so bad students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants. “Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.

”Yikes! All of the above reviews were written between the years of 2010 and 2014. This is not negative feedback Blasey Ford might have received after coming forward to accuse Kavanaugh.

By contrast, it is near impossible to find someone with something negative to say about Kavanaugh. In fact, 65 women who knew the judge from his high school days wrote a letter vouching for his impeccable character and infallible habit of treating women with the utmost respect. From the looks of her reviews, however, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone with something positive to say about Christine Blasey Ford, let alone 65 people.

Going to find out the whole thing is a
Scam.

I think that she was convinced to identify Kavanaugh.

Jo

Days

Commentator
Going to find out the whole thing is a
Scam.

I think that she was convinced to identify Kavanaugh.

Jo
It is a blatant scam, that isn't even intended to work, the Dems want to delay the confirmation any way they can, in hopes of gaining control in the November election. So this total bs was concocted just to request a delay to investigate it. As if there's any way to investigate, but no matter, all they need is 2 months of delay.

justoffal

Senator
It is a blatant scam, that isn't even intended to work, the Dems want to delay the confirmation any way they can, in hopes of gaining control in the November election. So this total bs was concocted just to request a delay to investigate it. As if there's any way to investigate, but no matter, all they need is 2 months of delay.
If it becomes an election issue it could backfire big-time

Jo..

EatTheRich

President
Perhaps because all records of our poor wittle accuser were wiped from existence.

Christine Blasey Ford’s Rate My Professors conveniently blank
Published 8 hours ago on September 18, 2018
By Ray Fava

"Christine Blasey Ford does not teach at Fullerton. Meaning, this article is connecting the wrong person to the Kavanaugh accuser. "
Agreed.

"Christine Ford has been a professor so having taught students, its more than likely she has true reviews that can actually be found. Except she doesn’t. The two pages on Rate My Professors, the gold standard website for professor reviews are both void of reviews."
Hummmm...…..

"So how do reviews just not exist for a professor? It’s understandable how the Stanford page may be blank, but the Palo Alto page should, in theory have some reviews. So this invites speculation as to whether Rate My Professors wiped her page clean after she went public and before the internet could vet her page for curiosity. If she had a 4.5 would her review still be up there? If they were worried about spam posts to smear Ford, why not simply lock her page. It does a disservice to students who are deciding to take her to censor information that could be used in a class scheduling decision. Why does Rate My Professors even care to intervene on Christine Ford’s behalf? It’s completely understandable to lock the page, like Wikipedia often does on controversial topics."
Odd. To say the LEAST...…

"It is unlikely any student ratings would have been germane to Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. However, they could have undermined her character. Suppose more than one student rated her and their reviews said that she was a liar. Or what if a review said that she sexually harassed a student? This information could have undermined her accusations against the Supreme nominee, "
True, no?

"However the issue here has less to do with how the reviews impact the situation at-hand and more about how Rate My Professors likely wiped reviews in an effort to minimize scrutiny in regards to Ford."
Perfectly acceptable or not?
Why should we believe this when it’s been shown again and again that you are willing to make up lies to smear people?

EatTheRich

President
what does that have to do with anything? Unless you was a live in the 70's and 80's and was a teenager you don't know a fvcking thing. Girls being out at party's with boys looking for dick is a fact. Does it have anything to do with my values? No it doesn't.
The idea that any girl who goes to a party is promiscuous and that any girl who is promiscuous has no cause to complain of Sheba is sexually assaulted directly reflects your values.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The idea that any girl who goes to a party is promiscuous and that any girl who is promiscuous has no cause to complain of Sheba is sexually assaulted directly reflects your values.
You prove you don't know much about girls or care to learn...………..appears getting you to switch teams isn't happening

EatTheRich

President
I was correct...……..many lust for sex

kids don't like it
If you don’t understand the difference between sex and sexual assault, you are not qualified to comment on this thread. Ford was a kid when she was allegedly attacked.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you don’t understand the difference between sex and sexual assault, you are not qualified to comment on this thread. Ford was a kid when she was allegedly attacked.
it's why you avoid the Biden assaults

but at 15 at a party with 17 year old males and can't remember how she got there or exactly when it was but remembers this 30+ years later...…….

you will fall for anything and stand for nothing

even in your state

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/letter-the-montana-judge-who-went-easy

Should be a fun show at Congress. Gut feeling is she's gonna be a spazz...

Kavanaugh Accuser Humiliated! Students Come Forward, Reveal Embarrassing Secret

Over the weekend, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed herself as the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of an attempted rape thirty-five-years-ago. But hours later, Blasey Ford was humiliated when her past students came forward to reveal her embarrassing secret.

In a Sunday interview, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed that she is Brett Kavanaugh’s high school-era accuser, claiming the judge pinned her down and groped her before she escaped some 35-years-ago.

According to Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge was present at the time and witnessed the alleged assault.Judge has strongly denied the accusation, saying, “Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”

Now that Blasey Ford has revealed herself to the world, we have been able to glean a much clearer picture of the woman drawing on a “repressed memory” to accuse a well-respected judge of attempting to rape her decades ago.

For example, the letter she penned to Feinstein wasn’t her first. She also signed a letter for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) condemning President Donald Trump for strictly enforcing federal immigration laws.

And that’s not all that calls into question Blasey Ford’s credibility. Her reviews on RateMyProfessors.com paint a picture of a deranged woman who is the bain of any student unlucky enough to be sitting in her class. Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5, which would be a failing grade if the roles were reversed.“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.

”“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” wrote another student, who ultimately received an A in her class despite their displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.

”“Do not take her class,” another student warned. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.

”Yet another student claimed that her teaching is so bad students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants. “Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.

”Yikes! All of the above reviews were written between the years of 2010 and 2014. This is not negative feedback Blasey Ford might have received after coming forward to accuse Kavanaugh.

By contrast, it is near impossible to find someone with something negative to say about Kavanaugh. In fact, 65 women who knew the judge from his high school days wrote a letter vouching for his impeccable character and infallible habit of treating women with the utmost respect. From the looks of her reviews, however, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone with something positive to say about Christine Blasey Ford, let alone 65 people.

If We Have to Do It on Our Own, So Must They

If we don't outlaw every single birth privilege, we will have no future. The only attacks I see on these predatory spoiled brats are from people who oppose some of them on politics. That itself is manipulation, because the whole specious spectrum is run by them and is defective all the way across, being inconsistent, narrow, hypocritical, and unrealistic.

EatTheRich

President
it's why you avoid the Biden assaults

but at 15 at a party with 17 year old males and can't remember how she got there or exactly when it was but remembers this 30+ years later...…….

you will fall for anything and stand for nothing

even in your state

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/letter-the-montana-judge-who-went-easy
If you feared for your life during an attempted rape, are you telling me you wouldn’t remember the popular older boy responsible?

What is your problem with that Republican judge? He’s just applying your standard.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you feared for your life during an attempted rape, are you telling me you wouldn’t remember the popular older boy responsible?

What is your problem with that Republican judge? He’s just applying your standard.
I'd damn sure remember which home and the date it happened and especially how I got there...……..Ford doesn't, her story is falling apart and she now doesn't want to testify in public or private...…...she can't go to her home, be with her family and she deserves all the misery she has created.

I don't have a problem with the judge, could care less if appointed or not and you're full of shit.

I'd damn sure remember which home and the date it happened and especially how I got there...……..Ford doesn't, her story is falling apart and she now doesn't want to testify in public or private...…...she can't go to her home, be with her family and she deserves all the misery she has created.

I don't have a problem with the judge, could care less if appointed or not and you're full of shit.
Roamin' Hands and Rushin' Fingers

In 1961, I was so wrapped up in kissing a girl that I inadvertently let my hand slip over her right breast. Before that, my ambition had been to study hard and become a Constitutional lawyer so I'd be considered for nomination to the Supreme Court. Foreseeing the #MeToo extortion racket, I realized I no longer had a chance to become much of anything in life.

Horndawg's Remorse

So, do you think I should resign from politicaljack right now, or should I wait until the Mods have concluded their interview with Sweet Little Susie (last name withheld by request)?

What do the polls say?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey, con guys.
Did you ever try to force yourself on an unwilling girl as a teen-ager?
If not, why not?
I just wish when I was in high school and we were parked and I made my move that NO didn't really mean NO...…...I missed out on a lot of sex I learned later in life!

Did no male ever make a move on YOU? Did you say YES, YES, MORE!!!!!!!

EatTheRich

President
I just wish when I was in high school and we were parked and I made my move that NO didn't really mean NO...…...I missed out on a lot of sex I learned later in life!

Did no male ever make a move on YOU? Did you say YES, YES, MORE!!!!!!!
What does mean no, then? Or is saying no not an option for girls?