• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our Knight in Shining Armor is Tarnished---

It appears that the Donald Trump regime is merely another facet of the New World Order tyranny, hiding behind a dressed-up version of hope and change. I caught glimpses of the fake Donald when I saw his line-up of personalities for top positions in the new administration, starting with the Treasury concession to Goldman-Sachs. To the alert observer, those disturbing appointments exposed the false facade of a hollow edifice the Amercan people, in their desperation and yearning for genuine change, had just purchased with good-faith money. But was this just another mal-investment, like all the others?

Yes, Trump has made some promising moves with his EO's on Obamacare and immigration, and seems earnest in his efforts to bring more jobs to America, but is already back-tracking on his promise to round-up and expel the thousands of illegal criminals causing havoc on our streets and neighborhoods. For me personally, that was an important issue because I have witnessed, first-hand, just what damage these criminals from south of the border can do to neighborhoods that were previously crime-free. So, what else will he back-track on, as time goes by?

That aside, his statements and actions pertaining to international relations should give us cause for concern, if not alarm. These statements and actions do not reflect wisdom on Mr. Trump's part, but rather callousness, provocation, and a return to the Globalist-Zionist desire for a Third World War. His irresponsible actions have also paved the way for annexation by Israel of the whole West Bank of Palestine, and another devastating war on the people of Gaza. Israel's blood-thirsty Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, has already stated that 'Israel's next war on Gaza will be the last one'. The bastards are planning something nasty, of that you can be sure. Just how much punishment are these people of Gaza to endure, thanks to American money and support?

Are Trump's policies to be a continuation of Obama's policies, just as Obama's policies were a continuation of George Bush's policies? Looks to be so.

In the following video, radio host, Jeff Rense, does an excellent interview with Prof. Jim Fetzer on the ramifications of Trump's statements and actions with regard to China, Iran, and Palestine, and where those statements and actions are likely to lead us, if we, the people, do not keep a sharp rein on the impulsive, and irresponsible, Donald Trump. IMO, this video is a must-watch in order to put the Trump administration in proper perspective:

Click here: Jeff Rense And Jim Fetzer - Is Trump Being Pushed Toward War? - YouTube

The will to split Iran-China -Russia ( Kissinger ) is still the same just the means by which is different and since the means intended are more peaceful we have to be thankful. Greater Israel is of course still chafing at the bit - all for piplines and the Petro Dollar. It needs a clever and tough business man and he has had dealings with all these people - can he do it? Or will the balance of power become more evenly spread?

We knew no Prez could save the Yemen or Palestine ( not yet) Israel owns you and Saudi holds the Petro Dollar to ransom.

I think he will be good for the US though.

Jen

Senator
It appears that the Donald Trump regime is merely another facet of the New World Order tyranny, hiding behind a dressed-up version of hope and change. I caught glimpses of the fake Donald when I saw his line-up of personalities for top positions in the new administration, starting with the Treasury concession to Goldman-Sachs. To the alert observer, those disturbing appointments exposed the false facade of a hollow edifice the Amercan people, in their desperation and yearning for genuine change, had just purchased with good-faith money. But was this just another mal-investment, like all the others?

Yes, Trump has made some promising moves with his EO's on Obamacare and immigration, and seems earnest in his efforts to bring more jobs to America, but is already back-tracking on his promise to round-up and expel the thousands of illegal criminals causing havoc on our streets and neighborhoods. For me personally, that was an important issue because I have witnessed, first-hand, just what damage these criminals from south of the border can do to neighborhoods that were previously crime-free. So, what else will he back-track on, as time goes by?

That aside, his statements and actions pertaining to international relations should give us cause for concern, if not alarm. These statements and actions do not reflect wisdom on Mr. Trump's part, but rather callousness, provocation, and a return to the Globalist-Zionist desire for a Third World War. His irresponsible actions have also paved the way for annexation by Israel of the whole West Bank of Palestine, and another devastating war on the people of Gaza. Israel's blood-thirsty Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, has already stated that 'Israel's next war on Gaza will be the last one'. The bastards are planning something nasty, of that you can be sure. Just how much punishment are these people of Gaza to endure, thanks to American money and support?

Are Trump's policies to be a continuation of Obama's policies, just as Obama's policies were a continuation of George Bush's policies? Looks to be so.

In the following video, radio host, Jeff Rense, does an excellent interview with Prof. Jim Fetzer on the ramifications of Trump's statements and actions with regard to China, Iran, and Palestine, and where those statements and actions are likely to lead us, if we, the people, do not keep a sharp rein on the impulsive, and irresponsible, Donald Trump. IMO, this video is a must-watch in order to put the Trump administration in proper perspective:

Click here: Jeff Rense And Jim Fetzer - Is Trump Being Pushed Toward War? - YouTube
Still better than Hillary would have been.

The will to split Iran-China -Russia ( Kissinger ) is still the same just the means by which is different and since the means intended are more peaceful we have to be thankful. Greater Israel is of course still chafing at the bit - all for piplines and the Petro Dollar. It needs a clever and tough business man and he has had dealings with all these people - can he do it? Or will the balance of power become more evenly spread?
We knew no Prez could save the Yemen or Palestine ( not yet) Israel owns you and Saudi holds the Petro Dollar to ransom. I think he will be good for the US though.
I'd give anything for you to be right, Queen. Lord knows this nation needs a break. But this guy seems to be talking from both sides of his mouth. He talks of making America great again, on the one hand, then starts saber-rattling and threatening nations with this action and that action if they do not do what he likes. He is setting us up for more war, and giving the warmongers of Israel 'carte blanche' to do what they want with the Occupied Territories. Bad moves in any man's language.

Aside from his horrible decision on Palestine, he promises to continue the provocations against China in the South China Sea. His U.N. representative just made a speech that puts a dampener on improved relations with Russia? What the hell is this guy up to?

Still better than Hillary would have been.
You know I'll come down hard on Trump if he veers off course, Jen. Am not one to forgive him if he goes Globalist on us, while playing fake Nationalist, and plays footsie with mass murderers like the Zio-Nazis of Israel, who thrive on blood-letting. It is important for the American people not to go back to sleep again---

Jen

Senator
You know I'll come down hard on Trump if he veers off course, Jen. Am not one to forgive him if he goes Globalist on us, while playing fake Nationalist, and plays footsie with mass murderers like the Zio-Nazis of Israel, who thrive on blood-letting. It is important for the American people not to go back to sleep again---
Yes. I do know that.
No problem.
I am watching him closely, so anything you've got......say it. I want to see it.

I'd give anything for you to be right, Queen. Lord knows this nation needs a break. But this guy seems to be talking from both sides of his mouth. He talks of making America great again, on the one hand, then starts saber-rattling and threatening nations with this action and that action if they do not do what he likes. He is setting us up for more war, and giving the warmongers of Israel 'carte blanche' to do what they want with the Occupied Territories. Bad moves in any man's language.

Aside from his horrible decision on Palestine, he promises to continue the provocations against China in the South China Sea. His U.N. representative just made a speech that puts a dampener on improved relations with Russia? What the hell is this guy up to?
Because I really must tear myself away and get on with my studies I had started to take my eye off the ball so not until I listened to your link did I realise how dangerous it has become, no worse than Hillary but we had hoped that we had avoided Hillary ---- I have to agree with the thoughts expressed in the program. He is neither informed nor in charge here - and has handed foreign policy over to the same Kissinger suicidal bombing idiots -

I suspect he knows little of foreign policy, his want is to build up America and perhaps they are letting him have a free hand in that whilst giving over the reigns of the world affairs - and where are his critics now? The protesters? Farting around with trivialities and ratcheting up civil unrest.

The sooner he sees some seriously minded foreign leaders the better - Putin and the Queen and the Chinese - he might be brought to his senses. They are right in that program China has Nukes pointing at the US just off your coast.

Time for a serious petition or two - not because they change anything but they do bring attention to things some might not realize.

Last edited:
Because I really must tear myself away and get on with my studies I had started to take my eye off the ball so not until I listened to your link did I realise how dangerous it has become, no worse than Hillary but we had hoped that we had avoided Hillary ---- I have to agree with the thoughts expressed in the program. He is neither informed nor in charge here - and has handed foreign policy over to the same Kissinger suicidal bombing idiots -

I suspect he knows little of foreign policy, his want is to build up America and perhaps they are letting him have a free hand in that whilst giving over the reigns of the world affairs - and where are his critics now? The protesters? Farting around with trivialities and ratcheting up civil unrest.

The sooner he sees some seriously minded foreign leaders the better - Putin and the Queen and the Chinese - he might be brought to his senses. They are right in that program China has Nukes pointing at the US just off your coast.

Time for a serious petition or two - not because they change anything but they do bring attention to things some might not realize.
Unfortunately, the American people (i.e. the silent majority) have a tendency to sleep after an election they feel they have won. Of course, I am excluding the 'loony left' movement, who are mostly paid by elite organizations (like Move-on and other fake peoples' movements, funded by the likes of Soros) to take to the streets.

Americans are now so inured to war and preparations for war that they have lost touch with the requirements of prosperity. They no longer understand the basics, and particularly this one basic: that the one thing we absolutely need for prosperity to return to America is PEACE. And the one thing that will guarantee our economic demise and destruction is WAR. It is WAR that has destroyed what future this country has.

It could still be a bluff - a very dangerous bluff ( Nostradamus did predict that China would start, by accident, the end of civilization, so they say) - If as has been predicted after every Israeli blood letting in Gaza, that next time Israel will raze it to the ground - how would Saudi react? Saudi, now the enemy, will also not want Greater Israel or will they?

D

Deleted member 21794

I fully expected him to disappoint and he has. Fortunately, we are not like leftists and see politicians as gods. He is still a far, far better choice than Hillary Clinton and I am happy the Clinton Crime Family is finished. Well, they still have Chelsea. But basically she's a loser and will go nowhere. I expect a big sale on speeches- perhaps we'll see an ad at Dollar Tree stores soon.

Unfortunately, the American people (i.e. the silent majority) have a tendency to sleep after an election they feel they have won. Of course, I am excluding the 'loony left' movement, who are mostly paid by elite organizations (like Move-on and other fake peoples' movements, funded by the likes of Soros) to take to the streets.

Americans are now so inured to war and preparations for war that they have lost touch with the requirements of prosperity. They no longer understand the basics, and particularly this one basic: that the one thing we absolutely need for prosperity to return to America is PEACE. And the one thing that will guarantee our economic demise and destruction is WAR. It is WAR that has destroyed what future this country has.
Do they know that Israeli soldiers purposefully shoot innocent Palestinian teenagers for their organs, that the families never get the bodies back? Where else does Israel get it's organs from? For it is a huge business in Israel. They steal them all.

If they knew would they care? Would they care that someone's son or daughter, sister or brother, grandchild, niece or nephew, best friend was purposefully murdered for their loved one to have a chance of a few more years on earth? for $$$$$$ and the pleasures of sadists - for that is what Israelis are - pure sadists as has never been known before. As Americans cheer them on --------

Last edited:

I suspect too that they don't as with the boy who cried wolf believe it any more. One warning too many about WWIII that they really do not realise how close we are to it AND that China and Russia will hit the US land mass with Nukes this time too. Have they even told Trump this? Does he even know? I suspect that the most uninformed person in the US could easily be the Prez of the US, depending entirely on who he has around him and indeed what informed him to choose them in the first place.

Israel - this is all Israel and Israel is a lie. All Americans ( and most Europeans) believe is based on lies - as usual.

It could still be a bluff - a very dangerous bluff ( Nostradamus did predict that China would start, by accident, the end of civilization, so they say) - If as has been predicted after every Israeli blood letting in Gaza, that next time Israel will raze it to the ground - how would Saudi react? Saudi, now the enemy, will also not want Greater Israel or will they?
Yes, I concur that, in their next incursion into Gaza, the Jewish Zoharites will destroy it completely, forcing the Gazans to emigrate to Jordan and other Arab countries. Long live Eretz Izril, not to mention the oil bonanza off the Gaza coast.

Regarding Saudi Arabia and other puppet regimes, I believe that your questions can be answered by watching the following video, Queen:

Click here: Egypt, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia Are Run By Jews - YouTube

Yes, I concur that, in their next incursion into Gaza, the Jewish Zoharites will destroy it completely, forcing the Gazans to emigrate to Jordan and other Arab countries. Long live Eretz Izril, not to mention the oil bonanza off the Gaza coast.

Regarding Saudi Arabia and other puppet regimes, I believe that your questions can be answered by watching the following video, Queen:

Click here: Egypt, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia Are Run By Jews - YouTube
Oil and gas - There are Saudi and Jewish scholars languishing in jail for telling the truth about the sisters ( as they are called in Arab lands) Saudi and Israel - one Saudi scholar traces a link that points to the Sauds being the real Jews whereas the Israelis are converts from the most warlike peoples the earth has ever known, the Khazars.

But does America care? That their precious Jews are in fact the Saud family? Nope --- as far as they are concerned, those we have made sure are kept in squalor, are just savage rag heads -

If we have time, Trumps opening of 9/11 building 7 is another way of skinning the Israeli/Saud cat - as is his war on Big Pharma - we shall see - I hope.

I fully expected him to disappoint and he has. Fortunately, we are not like leftists and see politicians as gods. He is still a far, far better choice than Hillary Clinton and I am happy the Clinton Crime Family is finished. Well, they still have Chelsea. But basically she's a loser and will go nowhere. I expect a big sale on speeches- perhaps we'll see an ad at Dollar Tree stores soon.
I agree with you regarding Hillary. This sick woman was a big worry for me--because of her intent to foment more war in Asia. Now, we have to worry about this fool, Donald Trump. Seems the spectre of war still hangs over our nation, like the Sword of Damocles, and the fight to prevent it is not over.

D

Deleted member 21794

I agree with you regarding Hillary. This sick woman was a big worry for me--because of her intent to foment more war in Asia. Now, we have to worry about this fool, Donald Trump. Seems the spectre of war still hangs over our nation, like the Sword of Damocles, and the fight to prevent it is not over.
Agreed, and this concern has made itself apparent early on with Trump putting some of the usual suspects in his inner circle.

Oil and gas - There are Saudi and Jewish scholars languishing in jail for telling the truth about the sisters ( as they are called in Arab lands) Saudi and Israel - one Saudi scholar traces a link that points to the Sauds being the real Jews whereas the Israelis are converts from the most warlike peoples the earth has ever known, the Khazars.
But does America care? That their precious Jews are in fact the Saud family? Nope --- as far as they are concerned, those we have made sure are kept in squalor, are just savage rag heads -If we have time, Trumps opening of 9/11 building 7 is another way of skinning the Israeli/Saud cat - as is his war on Big Pharma - we shall see - I hope.
Yes, the Saud Family were originally Jews, before converting to Islam. Like the Al-Sisi family of Egypt. Btw, these folks are the real Semites, as opposed to the fake 'Semites' of Izril. We should really spell that fake country 'Izril', to match the fake people who inhabit it. The Palestinians are also Semites, most of whom are descended from the original Jews who once lived there.

Talking about fake, how about the fake Amerikans who inhabit the United States, and bend its government for evil ends? Dare we say it? Zoharite Jews. Just imagine how these bastards have affected the trajectory of Planet Earth. Think for a minute. The Age of Aquarius is supposed to be an Age of Enlightenment and evolution in human consciousness; a time of transition into a higher density. But what do we have today? They have turned it into an Age of Evil, Upheaval, and Chaos.

Agreed, and this concern has made itself apparent early on with Trump putting some of the usual suspects in his inner circle.
I still think Trumps intent is peace but under the terms 'do as I say or you will be sorry' - but it is a huge and dangerous bluff which could run away with itself - especially because of those around him and their ulterior motives.

Yes, the Saud Family were originally Jews, before converting to Islam. Like the Al-Sisi family of Egypt. Btw, these folks are the real Semites, as opposed to the fake 'Semites' of Izril. We should really spell that fake country 'Izril', to match the fake people who inhabit it. The Palestinians are also Semites, most of whom are descended from the original Jews who once lived there.

Talking about fake, how about the fake Amerikans who inhabit the United States, and bend its government for evil ends? Dare we say it? Zoharite Jews. Just imagine how these bastards have affected the trajectory of Planet Earth. Think for a minute. The Age of Aquarius is supposed to be an Age of Enlightenment and evolution in human consciousness; a time of transition into a higher density. But what do we have today? They have turned it into an Age of Evil, Upheaval, and Chaos.
Every nation of earth exiled these people at one time - 109+ times we evicted them from our societies for their disturbing effect on the people, due to all that they now hold, usury, the media, and the leaders ear and thus having us kill each other and our cultures - we are the Native Americans selling all we have for glass beads.

Jews are a cult, a union, of those who surround the rulers ( not all those who call themselves Jews, most are cannon fodder, 1st line of defence) - they are now in total control and they will destroy us - because that is what they do, they destroy their host every single time. Because they are upstarts who are not wired to rule, they are wired to manipulate out of the ruler for their gain - but it has gone too far, they can't pull back and we don't know how to stop them.