• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Out Of The Loop Again

Boca

Governor
Yeah riiiiiight (snicker, snicker)

Some wag said that "gruber" is a new verb meaning 'to admit a lie because you're so proud of it'.

The latest grubering has apparently caught the president off guard again.....out of the loop again...and, once again, as usual, angry and furious!.

November 17 - Obama on Jonatahan Gruber, Uhhh, I just heard about this...some advisor who never worked on our staff, uhh, expressed an opinion that, uhh, I completely disagree with ...

But wait let's review the case file.......

IRS SCANDAL, 05/13/13: I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/15/13: Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it.

OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, 10/21/13: Nobody's madder than me!

FAST & FURIOUS, 10/14/11: I heard on the news about this.

FAST & FURIOUS, 10/18/11: It's very upsetting to me, that somebody showed such bad judgment.

SECRET SERVICE SCANDAL, 04/15/12: If it turns out some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/13/13: I've got no patience with it! I will not tolerate it!

IRS SCANDAL, 05/15/13: We're going to hold the responsible parties accountable.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: I certainly did not know anything about the IG Report before the IG Report had been leaked through the press.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: The minute I found out about it, then my main focus is making sure that we get the thing fixed.

AIR FORCE ONE BUZZING MANHATTAN, 04/28/09: It was something, uhh, we found out, uhh, about along with all of you.

VA SCANDAL, 05/21/2014: I will not stand for it, not as commander-in-chief! None of us should. It is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it. Period.

But you know what? That's all he has to do. Just be pissed off. That's enough for his water carriers in the media and the cultists.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Some wag said that "gruber" is a new verb meaning 'to admit a lie because you're so proud of it'.

The latest grubering has apparently caught the president off guard again.....out of the loop again...and, once again, as usual, angry and furious!.

November 17 - Obama on Jonatahan Gruber, Uhhh, I just heard about this...some advisor who never worked on our staff, uhh, expressed an opinion that, uhh, I completely disagree with ...

IRS SCANDAL, 05/13/13: I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/15/13: Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it.

FAST & FURIOUS, 10/18/11: It's very upsetting to me, that somebody showed such bad judgment.

SECRET SERVICE SCANDAL, 04/15/12: If it turns out some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: I certainly did not know anything about the IG Report before the IG Report had been leaked through the press.

IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: The minute I found out about it, then my main focus is making sure that we get the thing fixed.

AIR FORCE ONE BUZZING MANHATTAN, 04/28/09: It was something, uhh, we found out, uhh, about along with all of you.

VA SCANDAL, 05/21/2014: I will not stand for it, not as commander-in-chief! None of us should. It is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it. Period.

But you know what? That's all he has to do. Just be pissed off. That's enough for his water carriers in the media and the cultists.
And what was Gruber's job? He is an economist. His job was to figure out the numbers. How much will this cost. How will the ACA impact future costs? How will the ACA affect the quality of healthcare?

Was his job to figure out how to sell it to the public or to reluctant members of congress? No. His opinion on transparency is certainly his own and if he runs for office I'd guess on the basis of this comment he will lose.

Let's review the rest of your post....

Obamacare rollout: In spite of Obama's best efforts to write the C++ and Java code....it was not very well designed. Do you suppose the project was badly mismanaged because Obama chose the people from Oracle who did Oregon or any of the other state exchanges?

By the way...do you know anything about Windows Vista? Was that the kind of rollout you think we should have been trying for? I work in IT...I see this crap all the time and from organizations that you'd think were far more adept....Target stores and the hack of their systems is a pretty good example of just how bad a lot of IT people are at their jobs.

How about the IRS "scandal"? Why would Obama know? Has it hit you yet that the IG would not have revealed the investigation to anyone outside of his own group for very good reasons? Maybe not....if in fact Obama had known about it you'd then be claiming he interfered...since he didn't, he couldn't. That having been said, there is no scandal. Both progressive and tea party groups were subject to increased scrutiny. The first thing Obama heard was that someone was targeting right wing groups....I tend to think he spoke too soon. There was nothing at all done that was illegal or unprofessional....the worst you could say is that it was clumsy. The law says that groups that are primarily political in nature are not eligible for 501c4 status. So you tell me, how would you determine the group applying was not political?

Air Force One photo op: So what? Do you actually think the president, in the first three months of his administration, with an economy teetering on the edge of disaster and two of three major automakers about to go bankrupt and two wars in progress...would have been in a meeting about flying airforce one over New York? I do not. I suppose you'd think he should have lied about it.....I personally didn't care about it.

How about Fast and Furious....what did Bush have to say about WideReceiver? Pretty much the same operation run by the same people.....oh, he never said anything at all about hundreds of guns being smuggled into Mexico and lost track of? No kiddin.....

How about the Veterans Administration Scandal? Did you think it started after 2009? It didn't.

The underlying issues date back even further. In 1995, as part of a broader overhaul, the VA began pressing clinics to cut wait times for new patient appointments to 30 days. But there was no system for tracking which facilities were meeting this target until 2002, when the VA introduced electronic waiting lists to keep tabs on patients who couldn't be seen within a month. Managers who slashed wait times were given bonuses and other perks. This created an incentive to game the system, especially after veterans of the Iraq and Afghan wars began flooding into VA clinics and straining their already stretched resources.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/veterans-affairs-backlogs-waiting-lists-george-bush

So when did Bush learn about the problem? Hmmm, must have been about the same time Obama did.

Caroljo

Senator
And what was Gruber's job? He is an economist. His job was to figure out the numbers. How much will this cost. How will the ACA impact future costs? How will the ACA affect the quality of healthcare?

Was his job to figure out how to sell it to the public or to reluctant members of congress? No. His opinion on transparency is certainly his own and if he runs for office I'd guess on the basis of this comment he will lose.

Let's review the rest of your post....

Obamacare rollout: In spite of Obama's best efforts to write the C++ and Java code....it was not very well designed. Do you suppose the project was badly mismanaged because Obama chose the people from Oracle who did Oregon or any of the other state exchanges?

By the way...do you know anything about Windows Vista? Was that the kind of rollout you think we should have been trying for? I work in IT...I see this crap all the time and from organizations that you'd think were far more adept....Target stores and the hack of their systems is a pretty good example of just how bad a lot of IT people are at their jobs.

How about the IRS "scandal"? Why would Obama know? Has it hit you yet that the IG would not have revealed the investigation to anyone outside of his own group for very good reasons? Maybe not....if in fact Obama had known about it you'd then be claiming he interfered...since he didn't, he couldn't. That having been said, there is no scandal. Both progressive and tea party groups were subject to increased scrutiny. The first thing Obama heard was that someone was targeting right wing groups....I tend to think he spoke too soon. There was nothing at all done that was illegal or unprofessional....the worst you could say is that it was clumsy. The law says that groups that are primarily political in nature are not eligible for 501c4 status. So you tell me, how would you determine the group applying was not political?

Air Force One photo op: So what? Do you actually think the president, in the first three months of his administration, with an economy teetering on the edge of disaster and two of three major automakers about to go bankrupt and two wars in progress...would have been in a meeting about flying airforce one over New York? I do not. I suppose you'd think he should have lied about it.....I personally didn't care about it.

How about Fast and Furious....what did Bush have to say about WideReceiver? Pretty much the same operation run by the same people.....oh, he never said anything at all about hundreds of guns being smuggled into Mexico and lost track of? No kiddin.....

How about the Veterans Administration Scandal? Did you think it started after 2009? It didn't.

The underlying issues date back even further. In 1995, as part of a broader overhaul, the VA began pressing clinics to cut wait times for new patient appointments to 30 days. But there was no system for tracking which facilities were meeting this target until 2002, when the VA introduced electronic waiting lists to keep tabs on patients who couldn't be seen within a month. Managers who slashed wait times were given bonuses and other perks. This created an incentive to game the system, especially after veterans of the Iraq and Afghan wars began flooding into VA clinics and straining their already stretched resources.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/veterans-affairs-backlogs-waiting-lists-george-bush

So when did Bush learn about the problem? Hmmm, must have been about the same time Obama did.
O....M.....G. When did Bush know? Lol! I love all the excuses! It was expected.......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
O....M.....G. When did Bush know? Lol! I love all the excuses! It was expected.......
What, no answer? The VA scandal happened under Bush. The VA administration finds out about it under Shinseki....what do we do about it....fire Shinseki.

Fast and Furious? When did Operation GunRunner start...while Bush was president. WideReceiver loses hundreds of guns in Mexico...you don't care because Bush is a retardlican. I didn't care because I didn't think either Bush or Obama would have known about some hair brained sting operation to catch people smuggling guns. The only reason you care is that you think it somehow wins points for your "side". If you actually cared about F&F as an example of an incompetent administration then you'd have cared about it when an (R) was president as well.

Jen

Senator
Shows your abject dishonesty when you try to make something out of nothing....
You disagree with my answer and then assume I am "dishonest".
Interesting.
Most times revelations like that are more of a reflection of the one saying it than the one it's said to, but that's just an observation of course.

Caroljo

Senator
What, no answer? The VA scandal happened under Bush. The VA administration finds out about it under Shinseki....what do we do about it....fire Shinseki.

Fast and Furious? When did Operation GunRunner start...while Bush was president. WideReceiver loses hundreds of guns in Mexico...you don't care because Bush is a retardlican. I didn't care because I didn't think either Bush or Obama would have known about some hair brained sting operation to catch people smuggling guns. The only reason you care is that you think it somehow wins points for your "side". If you actually cared about F&F as an example of an incompetent administration then you'd have cared about it when an (R) was president as well.
Wide Receiver was NOT the same program. And you know it (if you've been paying attention at all).

The insinuation is that Fast and Furious is somehow a continuation of the Bush-era operation. The only problem with that theory is that it’s not true.

The 5 Biggest Differences Between Operation Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/26/the-5-biggest-differences-between-operation-fast-and-furious-and-operation-wide-receiver/

Will you read this link and respond?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wide Receiver was NOT the same program. And you know it (if you've been paying attention at all).

The insinuation is that Fast and Furious is somehow a continuation of the Bush-era operation. The only problem with that theory is that it’s not true.

The 5 Biggest Differences Between Operation Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/26/the-5-biggest-differences-between-operation-fast-and-furious-and-operation-wide-receiver/

Will you read this link and respond?
The Blaze? Yeah, sure thing.

Boca

Governor
Ain't it amazing how direct quotes of their illegitimate fraud set these so-called Americans off?

It's time to clean house. That's exactly what the stunning defeat last week meant. It had nothing to do with making this government work. It was about stopping this government in it's tracks.

Yet all the usual miscreant losers and leeches here are challenging the new Congress to compromise!!!!!

***edited*** 'em....investigate 24/7/365 and put the lying ***edited*** and ***edited*** on trial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator

Obama has never once been "in the loop" about anything of national importance.
Once he thought he was in the loop when he said that the "police acted stupidly" before he had any information at all. Turns out he was in some other loop than the real one.

Then he tried to be "in the loop" by saying that Trayvon Martin looked like the son he never had......... and that turned into admitting that his son could be a thug.

So

"In the loop" is just not an Obama thang.
Never will be.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then give me a link to a reputable source that states otherwise. Can you?
There are hundreds.
From what Jim writes, this failed operation provided the operating blueprint for Operation Fast and Furious. Given how well Operation Wide Receiver turned out, you would have thought ATF would learned their lesson. I hope Jim will have more on this botched operation over the coming days and weeks.

http://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2011/06/operation-wide-receiver.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama has never once been "in the loop" about anything of national importance.
Once he thought he was in the loop when he said that the "police acted stupidly" before he had any information at all. Turns out he was in some other loop than the real one.

Then he tried to be "in the loop" by saying that Trayvon Martin looked like the son he never had......... and that turned into admitting that his son could be a thug.

So

"In the loop" is just not an Obama thang.
Never will be.
A police officer lured a home owner out on to his front porch so that what he was saying inside the house could possibly qualify as "disorderly conduct" when said on his front porch....It was clearly a case of a police officer misusing his authority to "teach" the home owner a lesson.....The officer acted stupidly.

You think you are "in the loop" by calling Travon Martin a "thug"? A 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman to go home and not follow Martin. Zimmerman was the thug.

Caroljo

Senator
There are hundreds.
From what Jim writes, this failed operation provided the operating blueprint for Operation Fast and Furious. Given how well Operation Wide Receiver turned out, you would have thought ATF would learned their lesson. I hope Jim will have more on this botched operation over the coming days and weeks.

http://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2011/06/operation-wide-receiver.html
a BLOG.....ok then.

I guess it all depends on who or what you want to believe. Since it's 99.9% lies coming out of this administration, I tend not to believe anything they say.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/06/the-difference-between-wide-receiver-fast-and-furious/

Caroljo

Senator
A police officer lured a home owner out on to his front porch so that what he was saying inside the house could possibly qualify as disturbing the peace when said on his front porch....It was clearly a case of a police officer misusing his authority to "teach" the home owner a lesson.....The officer acted stupidly.

You think you are "in the loop" by calling Travon Martin a "thug"? A 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman to go home and not follow Martin. Zimmerman was the thug.
No she didn't....she told him he didn't need to follow him. She didn't tell him not to....but then that's a lie that keeps getting repeated by Zimmerman haters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No she didn't....she told him he didn't need to follow him. She didn't tell him not to....but then that's a lie that keeps getting repeated by Zimmerman haters.
So tell me....you'd have felt just dandy about being followed by someone through a dark area between buildings? Martin had committed no crime and yet was being stalked by a wannabe cop...and when he defended himself against this stalker he was killed. Unreal. If that had been my son I'd have brought justice to Zimmerman myself.

Caroljo

Senator
So tell me....you'd have felt just dandy about being followed by someone through a dark area between buildings? Martin had committed no crime and yet was being stalked by a wannabe cop...and when he defended himself against this stalker he was killed. Unreal. If that had been my son I'd have brought justice to Zimmerman myself.
Really don't feel like re-hashing this.....I think you're wrong. Besides, Martin could have gone straight home instead of coming back to show that cracker a lesson. He deserved what he got. I think Zimmerman's a nut case, but the kid came back and confronted him. He lost....shit happens.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
a BLOG.....ok then.

I guess it all depends on who or what you want to believe. Since it's 99.9% lies coming out of this administration, I tend not to believe anything they say.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/06/the-difference-between-wide-receiver-fast-and-furious/
From your link:

Operation Wide Receiver began in 2005 and it involved 400 guns. Every weapon had RFID trackers installed on them and they were continually tracked. The Phoenix ATF and the DOJ were the ones actively involved in the operation, tracking the guns to see which cartels they would end up at for the purposed of informing the Mexican government as to where they were.

Unlike the Obama administration, the Bush administration notified the Mexican government when the weapons crossed their border. We know that at least 1,440 arrests were made a part of Wide Receiver.

No charges were filed against the targets of the investigation until 2009, during the Obama administration. Six individuals have since been convicted of offenses related to the Wide Receiver operation.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71127.html

Your link fails to mention that only a few of the over 400 guns were recovered. The RFID chips were largely ineffective.