• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Outsourcing is the symptom, Government is the Disease.

You've got to love the current debate about whether Rombo outsourced jobs or not.

If I were Rombo, I would welcome this debate.

Outsourcing of jobs by American Companies to places like China and India is a symptom of a the disease of excessive regulation and punitive taxation.

Cure the disease and the symptom will disappear. Not only that, but you will actually start seeing in-sourcing of jobs by foreign companies, such as Canada insourcing jobs building pipelines

The simple fact is that Obambo and the Dumbocrats want to increase regulations, especially those that raise energy prices on corporations (and everyone else), and at the same time they want to increase taxation.

Under Obambo and the Dumbocrats outsourcing will increase because they are increasing the disease that causes it.

Rombo and the Republicans need to point this out every time Obambo and the Dumbocrats want to bring up this subject.

Just another reason why an informed voter is a Democrat's worst nightmare.

Bo-4

Senator
Yeah Sarge.. Romney supporters are every bit as "informed" as the folks who watch Fox-n-Friends. :D

acurezone.com_upload_Fun_Forum_01_sheepwatchingfox.jpg

Lukey

Senator
Yep! And the best part of it is it doesn't cost us a dime to reduce regulation and streamline the tax code!

degsme

Council Member
You've got to love the current debate about whether Rombo outsourced jobs or not.

If I were Rombo, I would welcome this debate.

Outsourcing of jobs by American Companies to places like China
RIGHHTT Because in an autocratic government like the PRC's the government is so much less regulatory... uhuh...

So by cutting off regulations, I assume you also want to suspend the regulations that protect private property?

As for cutting taxation, you realize that it is roughly 6.38 Yuan to the dollar http://www.x-rates.com/d/CNY/table.html

And the PRC's income tax rate is 45% for all monthly incomes above http://www.worldwide-tax.com/china/china_tax.asp $12,500 ie $150k or thereabouts.

Which means CHINA'S TAX RATE IS HIGHER THAN THE USA's

using YOUR LOGIC about taxation and regulation, we should see jobs flowing from The PRC to the USA... How come they are not?

FACTS MATTER
LOGIC MATTERS

The only ones that rely on their feelings are the left. The right uses facts to make their decissions.

Forward with the panhandler-in-Chief

degsme

Council Member
The only ones that rely on their feelings are the left. The right uses facts to make their decissions.

Forward with the panhandler-in-Chief
That of course explains why

• You offer such a well detailed and documented support of your emotional belief
  • Why your tag line is so well detailed and documented, and has no emotional content in it

the irony would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Actually as we have seen, Fox Viewers have consistently been shown to be LESS factually informed than others. http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...s-show-viewers
Right, that's why BSNBC viewers think that roads and bridges create businesses. 'Cause Obambo told them so and because BSNBC, touts the Politburo's propaganda.

I guess it was those roads and bridges that created my welding and metal fabrication business, and not me, who went out on a limb and risked every dime I had. It is the private sector businesses that created EVERYTHING and/or paid for EVERYTHING. No business, no jobs, no paychecks no tax revenues, no roads and bridges.

Obama and the Democrats are very good, however, and decreating businesses, wildly successful, in fact.

The only reason that Obama got elected and that BSNBC stays in business is because of stupidity.

degsme

Council Member
Fixed it for you. it is a reprieve. Completly Constitutional. the Option for delayed prosecution - which is all this is - is the very definition of a reprieve. Under what reprieve procedures?
Right, that's why BSNBC viewers think that roads and bridges create businesses. 'Cause Obambo told them so and because BSNBC, touts the Politburo's propaganda.
Notice how you did not address the point about Fox's lack of credibility? REmember the source here is Fox, not NBC (which I have not seen in months). As for whether or not building bridges creates businesses - well there is a host of economics and economists out there that calls bullsh!t on your foolishnenss.

I guess it was those roads and bridges that created my welding and metal fabrication business,
  • Without the roads, you would not have the ability to get your raw materials
  • Without the roads, you would not have the ability to deliver your materials
  • Without road construction, the demand for metal fabrication would be much much lower and you would have less or perhaps non-existant profits

That you took a personal risk is commendable and you get rewarded for that with profits. But you also cannot refute that without government spending on roads and bridges, you would not even have had the opportunity to do so.

Note also that you probably cut back on your healthcare insurance at the time, relying on government funded public hospitals to take care if you if you had a heart attack or some workplace injury.

As for "decreating jobs" - that's what came with deregulation. it was catastrophic. it took out THREE FULL YEARS of GDP Growth.

FACTS MATTER Sgt.

they really do. ALL OF THEM

* Without the roads, you would not have the ability to get your raw materials
* Without the roads, you would not have the ability to deliver your materials
* Without road construction, the demand for metal fabrication would be much much lower and you would have less or perhaps non-existant profits
So what? Charles Manson drove on roads on his way to kill the Tate family and commit other atrocities. Guess it was those roads that were responsible for his crime spree.

Notice how you did not address the point about Fox's lack of credibility? REmember the source here is Fox, not NBC (which I have not seen in months). As for whether or not building bridges creates businesses - well there is a host of economics and economists out there that calls bullsh!t on your foolishnenss.
Yep, and it was those roads and bridges that were responsible for creating drunk drivers too.

This is what passes for intelligent debate? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA More liberal stupidity. Unbelievable.

No wonder the country is going down the crapper

degsme

Council Member
* Without the roads, you would not have the ability to get your raw materials
* Without the roads, you would not have the ability to deliver your materials
* Without road construction, the demand for metal fabrication would be much much lower and you would have less or perhaps non-existant profits
So what? Charles Manson drove on roads on his way to kill the Tate family and commit other atrocities. Guess it was those roads that were responsible for his crime spree.
HINT - that is part of why The Society via The Government, has the authority to imprison Manson for life.

Similarly as Benjamin Franklin - without whom the USA would have ceased to exist on at least 3 occaisions - pointed out on multiple occaisions
Private Property therefore is a Creature of Society, and is subject to the Calls of that Society, whenever its Necessities shall require it, even to its last Farthing; its Contributions therefore to the public Exigencies are not to be considered as conferring a Benefit on the Publick, entitling the Contributors to the Distinctions of Honour and Power, but as the Return of an Obligation previously received, or the Payment of a just Debt.​

TO THE LAST FARTHING...

This is what passes for intelligent debate? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA More liberal stupidity. Unbelievable.
Well it is true that we end up debating logic with folks like you who just call people names and cannot actually seem to reason your way out of a wet paper bag.

BTW, the USA's GDP Growth rate? IE your so called "crapper"??? when did that go flat? Oh yeah... When the CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS passed the CONSERVATIVE GWB's Tax Cuts.

We've had the same anemic 2.6% Growth rate since then - excepting human history's biggest financial crash broguth on by ... deregulation of lending and options contracts by.. again a Conservative Congress (lead by Phil Gramm) and a Conservative WH.

FACTS MATTER
even the inconvenient ones.

Yep, and it was those roads and bridges that were responsible for creating drunk drivers too.

No wonder the country is going down the crapper[/QUOTE]

I give up. I'm not debating nonsense anymore. Everyone with more than half a brain cell know the difference between private and public property. A road in front of a building does not create a business. If it did everyone would own a business.

What Obama is saying stupid and can only be defended by stupid people, which apparently there isn't any shortage of.

degsme

Council Member
I give up. I'm not debating nonsense anymore. Everyone with more than half a brain cell know the difference between private and public property.
So you are saying that our Founding Fathers didn't have half a brain cell? Seriously dude.
A road in front of a building does not create a business. If it did everyone would own a business.
No but without that road, without others supporting your business, without society providing the foundation for running your business, you wouldn't have one. That's why you started it HERE in the more heavily regulated USA rather than say in the free market low regulation places like Somalia

What Obama is saying stupid and can only be defended by stupid people, which apparently there isn't any shortage of.
No the stupid person here is you. Willfully ignoring how much you RELY on the government to start and run your business is simply either ignorance or stupidity

So you are saying that our Founding Fathers didn't have half a brain cell? Seriously dude.
Founders established right to own private property.

Early in the 18th century, almost all property in England was said to be "held by the crown." Feudal lands at that time were owned at the pleasure of the king or queen in power.

In the U.S. Constitution, the phrase "nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation" means that private property rights must be respected by the government.

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and philosopher Walter Lippmann once wrote: "Private property was the original source of freedom. It is still its main bulwark."

No but without that road, without others supporting your business, without society providing the foundation for running your business, you wouldn't have one. That's why you started it HERE in the more heavily regulated USA rather than say in the free market low regulation places like Somalia
Somalia? Are you kidding me. Cuba has roads, but no private business. Here, Roads are owned by the people not by the government. As a matter of fact, government is owned by the people, the people aren't owned by the government.

Road are inanimate objects created by the people to facilitate the transport of goods and service. Individuals in previous generations created the roads, just as individuals in this generation created the businesses that use those roads.

The guy that created the wheel, didn't create the automobile that uses the wheel.

According to you and Obama, the guy that created the automobile should be taxed and have his money given to the guy that created the wheel.

Individuals in every generation build on the advancements of individuals in previous generations. that's what happens in free societies. They should be praised for it, not penalized and have their wealth redistributed to the masses using phony liberal theories. That's what happens in police states.

No the stupid person here is you. Willfully ignoring how much you RELY on the government to start and run your business is simply either ignorance or stupidity
Everything I achieved was a result of my own ambition and work. It was done in spite of, not because of government.

GordonGecko

President
Founders established right to own private property.

Early in the 18th century, almost all property in England was said to be "held by the crown." .
Sorry, what history book are you reading that says our Founders created "the right to own private property"??? Link?

Sorry, what history book are you reading that says our Founders created "the right to own private property"??? Link?
Read Madison's biography sometime. Madison defined property, and also created, in the constitution, the protection of it and the right to own it.

Property

"This term in its particular application means 'that dominion which one man claims and exercises over the external things of the world, in exclusion of every other individual.'

"In its larger and juster meaning, it embraces every thing to which a man may attach a value and have a right; and which leaves to every one else the like advantage.

"In the former sense, a man's land, or merchandize, or money is called his property.

"In the latter sense, a man has property in his opinions and the free communication of them.

"He has a property of peculiar value in his religious opinions, and in the profession and practice dictated by them.

More can be found here.

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal/honor_to_founders/not_just_material.htm

GordonGecko

President
That doesn't substaniate your claim that "Founders established right to own private property."

Prove that such a right did NOT exist before 1776.

Or let's just save time and call it what it is.....Rightwing "truthiness" and "wikiality" where you create your own History and make everything good and true "conservative" and everything evil and false "liberal" ....and convince yourself or try to convince others that you know jackshit about actual history and not some pap fed to you by the Heritage Foundation...or worse....some idiot like Glenn Beck.