• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Paid posters

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I just realized part of the motivation for you right wingers to claim those of us who continually kick your collective asses by having facts you can't dispute...other than the whine about those facts being lies....You don't like losing.

So now you admit we are doing a better job than you by saying you think we are professionals. Seems like kind of a whine intended to argue that it is understandable that you lost the argument....you're up against a pro.

Well, yes you suck at this, and no...I'm an amateur at it, just like you. I just do research. Something I do well because as a computer programmer, I have to research federal rules related to the software I produce as well as obscure computer techniques that even most programmers wouldn't know.

In any case, I've decided that it is a compliment when you accuse me of being paid....an unintended one, but it certainly must be taken in the comparison between those of you who use that tactic a lot...losers everyone, and those on the left who never seem to do that.

Last edited:

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
I just realized part of the motivation for you right wingers to claim those of us who continually kick your collective asses by having facts you can't dispute...other than the whine about those facts being lies....You don't like losing.

So now you admit we are doing a better job than you by saying you think we are professionals. Seems like kind of a whine intended to argue that it is understandable that you lost the argument....you're up against a pro.

Well, yes you suck at this, and no...I'm an amateur at it, just like you. I just do research. Something I do well because as a computer programmer, I have to research federal rules related to the software I produce as well as obscure computer techniques that even most programmers wouldn't know.

In any case, I've decided that it is a complement when you accuse me of being paid....an unintended one, but it certainly must be taken in the comparison between those of you who use that tactic a lot...losers everyone, and those on the left who never seem to do that.
LOL.

I wouldn’t count it as a compliment and clearly your definition of kicking ass differs from those who are winning.

SB
MAGA

MrMike

Bless you all
Looks like some of the Lefty "compensated posters" have their collective panties in a big ol wad.

Hey...if I were the DNC or whatever estrogen soaked Leftist org compensating the Lefty trolls here to post, I'd want my money back. You guys seriously suck at it.

:rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does that mean you'll stop whining to the mods like a little bitch?
You assume it was a whine. In fact I pointed out that it was no different than the posts accusing someone of being a racist and based on the logic of telling posters to refrain from that tactic, it made sense he'd tell you to stick to the debate and avoid attacking other posters.

You assume it was a whine. In fact I pointed out that it was no different than the posts accusing someone of being a racist and based on the logic of telling posters to refrain from that tactic, it made sense he'd tell you to stick to the debate and avoid attacking other posters.
But now you're happy to be called the paid poster that you are, so let's move on.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You have always been a legend in your own mind, but when I suggested the other day that you were "messianic" I was joking. Maybe I need to reconsider...

In any case, I've decided that it is a complement when you accuse me of being paid....an unintended one, but it certainly must be taken in the comparison between those of you who use that tactic a lot...losers everyone, and those on the left who never seem to do that.
We call you paid. You call us "sub-human scum". I think it's clear who's got the high ground here, don't you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But now you're happy to be called the paid poster that you are, so let's move on.
Feel free, but just remember that every time you do it the implication is that you have admitted you are an amateur and object to losing the debate because you think, in correctly, that I'm a professional.

Feel free, but just remember that every time you do it the implication is that you have admitted you are an amateur and object to losing the debate because you think, in correctly, that I'm a professional.
Just because you're getting paid to do something doesn't mean you're good at it. You and Nancy Pelosi are perfect examples of that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We call you paid. You call us "sub-human scum". I think it's clear who's got the high ground here, don't you?
Ooops..when did I call you subhuman scum? I'm the one calling you a loser. Which of us is more accurate? I'll wait for you to produce evidence in the way of some kind of paperwork on my employment and then I'll be happy to show a thread in which you were losing and resorted to the "paid' path.

Colorforms

Senator

I hope you're getting paid. I wouldn't want to be the kind of embarrassment as a human being that you are without some sort of compensation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just because you're getting paid to do something doesn't mean you're good at it. You and Nancy Pelosi are perfect examples of that.
What other excuse could you possibly have for resorting to an accusation that you know you have no evidence of?

And just because you are losing doesn't mean that you are losing to a pro...accept your defeat as an adult and quit trying to excuse your loss by saying the rest of us are paid.

Ooops..when did I call you subhuman scum? I'm the one calling you a loser. Which of us is more accurate? I'll wait for you to produce evidence in the way of some kind of paperwork on my employment and then I'll be happy to show a thread in which you were losing and resorted to the "paid' path.
You referred to "you right wingers", so I'm referring to "you left-wingers" calling us sub-human scum, which you did. See my signature.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I hope you're getting paid. I wouldn't want to be the kind of embarrassment as a human being that you are without some sort of compensation.
Well there is a new tactic...calling someone who disagrees with your politics names. How adult of you.