• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Paid posters

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don’t work for you. I use making you look like an ass as a hobby. You can’t be educated so it’s a point and laugh kinda thing.
Do you also enjoy making yourself look like an ass? As you make shit up about my posts being false that is the result. Your inability to find an example to shore up your accusations simply says more about you than me.

4/15

Mayor
I just realized part of the motivation for you right wingers to claim those of us who continually kick your collective asses by having facts you can't dispute...other than the whine about those facts being lies....You don't like losing.

So now you admit we are doing a better job than you by saying you think we are professionals. Seems like kind of a whine intended to argue that it is understandable that you lost the argument....you're up against a pro.

Well, yes you suck at this, and no...I'm an amateur at it, just like you. I just do research. Something I do well because as a computer programmer, I have to research federal rules related to the software I produce as well as obscure computer techniques that even most programmers wouldn't know.

In any case, I've decided that it is a compliment when you accuse me of being paid....an unintended one, but it certainly must be taken in the comparison between those of you who use that tactic a lot...losers everyone, and those on the left who never seem to do that.
The wrongers have long been paid shills. They have handlers who put together the posts and the ideals they want conveyed. All forums have them. I find them fun to do "battle" with.

Dino

Russian Asset
Do you also enjoy making yourself look like an ass? As you make shit up about my posts being false that is the result. Your inability to find an example to shore up your accusations simply says more about you than me.
Make it simpler: tell me what the hell you’ve been right about? The list is shorter.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I rate this post at a paltry 4 cents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't quit for a mindreader position...
1. It was a question...indicated by the ? at the end of the sentence.
2. If you think I am paid, that would make me a professional. You'd be wrong, but as my top post points out, the only reason for you to bring it up is when you are losing the argument and need an excuse for the loss.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
1. It was a question...indicated by the ? at the end of the sentence.
2. If you think I am paid, that would make me a professional. You'd be wrong, but as my top post points out, the only reason for you to bring it up is when you are losing the argument and need an excuse for the loss.
Being paid does not make one a professional. LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Being paid does not make one a professional. LOL
Definition of professional

participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateur

engaged in by persons receiving financial return

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Definition of professional

participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateur

engaged in by persons receiving financial return
So rent a drunks at day labor are "professionals" ? LOL

Low wage earners are paid little for a reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So rent a drunks at day labor are "professionals" ? LOL

Low wage earners are paid little for a reason.
So tell me why you need an excuse for losing here? I was simply guessing at what motivates you losers to use the tactic of accusing others of being paid to post? It is certainly an idiotic suggestion that anyone would pay to have someone post on a blog with at best a dozen regulars.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So tell me why you need an excuse for losing here? I was simply guessing at what motivates you losers to use the tactic of accusing others of being paid to post? It is certainly an idiotic suggestion that anyone would pay to have someone post on a blog with at best a dozen regulars.
You would first need to pull a Trump and start winning.
I don't know what you are or are not paid to do.
People say it to get a rise out of you. Hello!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You would first need to pull a Trump and start winning.
I don't know what you are or are not paid to do.
People say it to get a rise out of you. Hello!
1. To win one of these arguments you'd have to show up with facts to back up your position...something you can't seem to do.
2. Either getting a rise out of me or covering for their failure to actually participate in a debate with any kind of reasonable argument in support of opinions or with actual indisputable and verifiable facts....still a waste of time.

You are at last honest about not knowing if anyone here is being paid and it is a step in the right direction....but have you noticed that it is a tactic pretty much unique to the right wingers here? Seems like a bunch of lemmings, following in the footsteps of some other right winger who thought it a good idea.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Why whine about being called a "paid poster", then do a top post about it?

Does @SW48 know you did this? (now he does)

Obviously, it bothers you.

Funny, you lob personal insults, nastiness, and namecalling, towards those with whom you disagree, then cry about it when it's given back to you.

Why so hypocritical? Do you think it's okay to do to others, that which you cry about when done to you?