• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Palin: Sez she may run, because she has a "servant's heart"

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yup, that's her message to GOP droids - she may run, but only because "she wants to serve." Sure, she wore a hat and apron advertising the channel that runs her new grifting show, but it has nothing to do with her announced presidential ambitions. She just wants to "serve," dammit!

And her droids actually believe her lies, no?

;-)

Republican 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin declares that "of course" she's interested in the 2016 presidential election.

"Yeah, I mean, of course, when you have a servant’s heart, when you know that there is opportunity to do all you can to put yourself forward in the name of offering service, anybody would be interested," the former Alaska governor said in an interview with ABC News in Las Vegas.

Pressed as to whether she'd "possibly" be interested in a presidential campaign, she replied all of America is ready for a change — and a woman — in the Oval Office.
Special: Drugstore Drink Stops Migraines in 5 Minutes
"We definitely had enough of seeing that — America has had enough of seeing that — sign on the Oval Office door saying, 'No Girls Allowed.' I know that," she said. "It doesn’t necessarily have to be me, though, but no, America is definitely ready for real change."

"It doesn't have to be myself, but yes ... happy to drive that competition, because competition will make everyone better and produce more and be more candid regarding their solutions they will offer this country. I am very interested in that competitive process and, again, not necessarily me."

Palin was in the desert gambling resort Thursday for the annual Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show, and was interviewed as she volunteered at a Salvation Army food kitchen.
She wore a hat and apron advertising The Sportsman Channel, where she hosts "Amazing America with Sarah Palin.
"

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Sarah-Palin-2016-presidential-Hillary-Clinton/2015/01/23/id/620470/#ixzz3PlNXx3vn
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Bo-4

Senator
I dare say that no one can drive the GOP clown car better than her.

She may drive it, "just to serve."

;-)
Even THINKING about the potential clown car this year makes me drool.

Carson, Cruz, Palin, Trump, Huckabee, Santorum, Perry, Graham, Bolton, Fiorina, Jindal, and Willard.

Gonna have to load up on kettle corn! :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Even THINKING about the potential clown car this year makes me drool.

Carson, Cruz, Palin, Trump, Huckabee, Santorum, Perry, Graham, Bolton, Fiorina, Jindal, and Willard.

Gonna have to load up on kettle corn! :)
Sarah's gonna slap an ad for her TV show on the side of the clown car.

;-)

Barbella

Senator
Have you actually, in real life and not your imagination, seen any conservative (other than a few Palin supporters) say "Run, Sarah, run"? How about PJ posters? I honestly can't remember such...

And yet, here you are asserting that very thing.

Z

zzigzzag

Palin: Sez she may run, because she has a "servant's heart"
Has anyone checked to see if one of her servants is missing a heart?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Have you actually, in real life and not your imagination, seen any conservative (other than a few Palin supporters) say "Run, Sarah, run"? How about PJ posters? I honestly can't remember such...

And yet, here you are asserting that very thing.
Crikey. 50 million of you actually VOTED for her.

Own up to your GOP screwballs.

;-)