• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pastor has church services with 1,200 attendees

Bugsy McGurk

President
In Louisiana. The nutty pastor even bused them in. He said the virus crisis is “politically motivated.” Jeez, where would he get such a crazy idea?

Lots of other “churches” had services too. They have no doubt killed some people as a result.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
In Louisiana. The nutty pastor even bused them in. He said the virus crisis is “politically motivated.” Jeez, where would he get such a crazy idea?

Lots of other “churches” had services too. They have no doubt killed some people as a result.

Absolutely irresponsible. He should be charged with manslaughter. Cons are too stupid for words.

Spamature

President

These are the big money sermons.

BobbyT

Governor

Do you suppose they're aware that the longer they insist on having large public gatherings, the longer the lockdown will go on? Not to mention, of course, that more people will get infected, some of whom will die; and they will infect others who don't attend that church, some of whom also will die. Or is that their goal?

BobbyT

Governor

Nope, I changed my mind. It isn't that they are bothered by causing the lockdown to drag on, or that they are concerned that their congregants and others will die, but that they want to use this to get arrested so they can whine about being persecuted and springboard that into injecting even more "Christian" beliefs and "religious liberty" into our laws.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Do you suppose they're aware that the longer they insist on having large public gatherings, the longer the lockdown will go on? Not to mention, of course, that more people will get infected, some of whom will die; and they will infect others who don't attend that church, some of whom also will die. Or is that their goal?
Maybe they're trying to jump start a Red State Rapture.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

As Julie, ya'll don't like mixing the flocks...……...half blacks/half whites attended and don't understand if Saved death is not the worst part of life...…….it's a blessing...………….Americans are tired of this Hitler bullschiff Orders...…….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely irresponsible. He should be charged with manslaughter. Cons are too stupid for words.
Good to see you think all the blacks and whites at that church are "Cons"

Now post another of your 'sympathy' fake post of the dead.................eh, the "Cons" know if they die they will go to Heaven and not scared of death..........

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Good to see you think all the blacks and whites at that church are "Cons"

Now post another of your 'sympathy' fake post of the dead.................eh, the "Cons" know if they die they will go to Heaven and not scared of death..........
I don’t care what race they are. Getting large numbers of people together right now is horrific. I’m tired of seeing Americans dying.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why does dying scare libs?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t care what race they are. Getting large numbers of people together right now is horrific. I’m tired of seeing Americans dying.
So, you will end drug gangs, auto accidents, drug od's, suicide, planned parenthood abortions of black babies as Sanger created...…….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So, you will end drug gangs, auto accidents, drug od's, suicide, planned parenthood abortions of black babies as Sanger created...…….
What I’m going to do is tell people to be safe and not be with large groups of people. It’s beyond stupid right now.

They'll provide nice alternative hypothesis statistics.