• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pelosi holds photo op with Bible in hand

FakeName

Governor
How do you know Pelosi has never performed an abortion? She supports abortionists so she is an accomplice to murder, at the very least.
How do I know she has never performed a abortion?

Seriously? The same way I know she is not an alien from outer space. The same way I know she has never performed an excorcism, or a docking manuver on the space shuttle, the same way I know she never beat LeBron James in a dunking competition.

Fricken duh!

that wasn't a serious question was it?

Oh and she is pro-choice. Abortion is legal.....thus it is not murder.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
How do I know she has never performed a abortion?

Seriously? The same way I know she is not an alien from outer space. The same way I know she has never performed an excorcism, or a docking manuver on the space shuttle, the same way I know she never beat LeBron James in a dunking competition.

Fricken duh!

that wasn't a serious question was it?

Oh and she is pro-choice. Abortion is legal.....thus it is not murder.
Abortion is murder. And yes, my question was serious. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to discover that Pelosi has committed or at least assisted in an abortion. The woman is evil and absolutely no evil deed is beyond possibility for her.

FakeName

Governor
Abortion is murder. And yes, my question was serious. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to discover that Pelosi has committed or at least assisted in an abortion. The woman is evil and absolutely no evil deed is beyond possibility for her.
Yeah, pelosi performed an abortion, also an apendectime, an arterial bi pass, she performed a docking manuver on the space shuttle once. beat LeBron in a dunking competition.

I mean as long as we are just making stuff up let's go whole hog.

And just to clarify.

Murder is illegal.

Abortion Isa legal medical procedure.

therefore: Abortion is not murder.

Simple logic.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
upside down here, you don't see it................

So ALL the pictures of him holding up upside down on the news, websites and twitter are all fake, and the video's of him acting like it is burning his hands is fake also - even Fox is showing the picture. But I guess only you, yes you, know it is all fake news .

all hail the KING BunkerBOY
Still waiting for all those pictures of Trump holding the Bible upside down, @sensible don

You must have tons, you claimed they were all over the internet. Let's see just one.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah, pelosi performed an abortion, also an apendectime, an arterial bi pass, she performed a docking manuver on the space shuttle once. beat LeBron in a dunking competition.

I mean as long as we are just making stuff up let's go whole hog.

And just to clarify.

Murder is illegal.

Abortion Isa legal medical procedure.

therefore: Abortion is not murder.

Simple logic.
Abortion stops a beating heart. Abortion is murder. Those who so frivolously claim it's acceptable because it's the law, will one day answer to God.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I just did. The link is to a photo.....upside down. I just checked it, it's there.
I just did. The link is to a photo.....upside down. I just checked it, it's there.
No, you posted a link to a GOOGLE SEARCH. Clicking the link opens a page with the search results. pic the 1 picture which best shows this allegedly upside down Bible, right click on the image, choose COPY IMAGE LOCATION, then post THAT link, or even the picture itself.

Even SD could probably manage it.

The image I posted above is from YOUR link.