• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pelosi...to the very bitter end.....and I mean end....

justoffal

Senator
The verdict is in....the most hated person in this nation is not Donald Trump...it's Nancy Pelosi. She has the singular ability to take a retired republican voter who hasn't even looked in the direction of the polling place for twenty five years and get them off the couch and to the lever. It's amazing. How does one command so much motivational antithesis?

You do it by making a career of being a condescending ass.....Of being holier than thou...of being the mouth that never stops dropping insult and division...of being the figurehead that demands that people " Do as I say but not as I do "...... it eventually adds up to a disgusted voting base that will go out of their way to strike back...and they are.....and they will....and they will continue. Why?

Well the biggest why is that Pelosi has pretty much conquered all internal competition. She is ruthless, well connected and though I would not use the word smart I will use the word coy....she is as skilled as they come with the DC inside culture and cannot be removed from her throne. As one poster noted this morning ... ( Jen I believe ) she will probably die in office.... This is very bad news for lefty.....the GOP has discovered that running against Pelosi is very effective and they will now begin to focus on it. It will be nearly impossible for any democratic candidate to escape that association given Pelosi's tendency to micro manage and dominate every race.

What's worse is that the entire mess has taken up a secondary momentum.... a losing streak .... don't laugh...it has power and it will make an impact. Once the slide begins people tend to run away from what appears to be failing.

OMG...this could be very, very big in the mid terms....like HUGE.

JO

D

Deleted member 21794

What's somewhat amazing is that there's a district that wants to keep her in office. However, that's somewhat understandable, as senior Congressional leaders are usually pretty good at bringing home the bacon. I suspect that in the end, Pelosi is kept in office by a couple dozen or couple hundred loyal constituents who cash in big time on her being in office and keep her well-funded to ward off anyone thinking of challenging her.

Jen

Senator
The verdict is in....the most hated person in this nation is not Donald Trump...it's Nancy Pelosi. She has the singular ability to take a retired republican voter who hasn't even looked in the direction of the polling place for twenty five years and get them off the couch and to the lever. It's amazing. How does one command so much motivational antithesis?

You do it by making a career of being a condescending ass.....Of being holier than thou...of being the mouth that never stops dropping insult and division...of being the figurehead that demands that people " Do as I say but not as I do "...... it eventually adds up to a disgusted voting base that will go out of their way to strike back...and they are.....and they will....and they will continue. Why?

Well the biggest why is that Pelosi has pretty much conquered all internal competition. She is ruthless, well connected and though I would not use the word smart I will use the word coy....she is as skilled as they come with the DC inside culture and cannot be removed from her throne. As one poster noted this morning ... ( Jen I believe ) she will probably die in office.... This is very bad news for lefty.....the GOP has discovered that running against Pelosi is very effective and they will now begin to focus on it. It will be nearly impossible for any democratic candidate to escape that association given Pelosi's tendency to micro manage and dominate every race.

What's worse is that the entire mess has taken up a secondary momentum.... a losing streak .... don't laugh...it has power and it will make an impact. Once the slide begins people tend to run away from what appears to be failing.

OMG...this could be very, very big in the mid terms....like HUGE.

JO
Pelosi's hubris is such that she cannot see what everyone else knows. Yes. I said she will probably die in office. I hope this is how it goes.;)