• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

People are sawing through and climbing over Trump's border wall

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This begs a "Top 10" list.

10.They can saw through metal?

09. But what about the Quarantine?

08. What was Joe's plan?

07. Did they think they would find jobs after Pelosi destroyed the economy?

06. Pelosi's plan is to give them your money in exchange for voting democratic.

05. Does Joe have a plan or would that be xenophobic, again?

04. Are Democrats calling for COVID-19 tests?

03. I heard Joe was on the border saying "you ain't black."

02. Pelosi needs workers at wages she's willing to pay.

01. Democrats needed the National Guard at the border so the looters can steal in safety.

EatTheRich

President
This begs a "Top 10" list.

10.They can saw through metal?

09. But what about the Quarantine?

08. What was Joe's plan?

07. Did they think they would find jobs after Pelosi destroyed the economy?

06. Pelosi's plan is to give them your money in exchange for voting democratic.

05. Does Joe have a plan or would that be xenophobic, again?

04. Are Democrats calling for COVID-19 tests?

03. I heard Joe was on the border saying "you ain't black."

02. Pelosi needs workers at wages she's willing to pay.

01. Democrats needed the National Guard at the border so the looters can steal in safety.
10. Uh, yeah.
9. Guess we should’ve had a national plan conforming to an international plan, huh?
8. Joe mama? I know what her plan was and it didn’t involve raising a bright child.
7. Fool us once, shame on Trump. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us, won’t get fooled again!
6. Tried and true. While you prove your virtue by voting for the party with policies making you poorer.
5. Of course he doesn’t have a plan.
4. Yes.
3. Clowns to the “left” of me, jokers to the right. Here we are stuck at the bottom. Welcome to an empire in free-fall.
2. It’s the master-slave dialectic.
1. For more on this, we turn to chief correspondent Bat Boy!

UPNYA2

Mayor
Trump can't get anything right......

View attachment 52712
And?

Everyday people are finding ways to commit crimes, who ever said this would be a 100% cure?

People are picking locks, breaking windows, cutting off alarms, cyber hacking, hot wiring cars, holding down and raping women, what do you propose we do?

Leave our doors and windows open, turn off any alarms, hey, some people are getting past them anyway, right?

How about you just put your password out in the open for anyone to use if they desire, sh it, somebody somewhere will probably find a way to get it anyway.

Then tell any female loved one to not try to fight off any unwanted advances, just welcome anyone who wants in, in, because at some point someone may figure out how to enter illegally so just accept it and be welcoming, maybe they will like you.

And lastly, care to share where it is you live? Got an address for this loving, open to all little euphoria you seem to believe in so? I only ask because there are probably some criminals out there who would dearly love to visit you and yours.

UPNYA2

Mayor
No one would bother to breach THIS WALL protecting coward Trump.

View attachment 52717
Oh come now, stop being such a negative Nancy...…...

How about you go give it a whirl. Lead by example. Show the world what an American bad-ass you are, I'm sure it will inspire all the other guilt ridden little dems/libs to join in your action for change.

Stop being frightened and actually DO something rather than just crying about how "somebody" or "everybody" needs to do something.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Oh come now, stop being such a negative Nancy...…...

How about you go give it a whirl. Lead by example. Show the world what an American bad-ass you are, I'm sure it will inspire all the other guilt ridden little dems/libs to join in your action for change.

Stop being frightened and actually DO something rather than just crying about how "somebody" or "everybody" needs to do something.
Says some anonymous blowhard on the internet....