• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Per Usual, Righty PJ's Dominate Front Page

fairsheet

Senator
I get a kick out of how often a redkook will trundle today's "hate angle du juor" into this forum, without having a clue that it'd already been thoroughly debunked BEFORE they even cut 'n' pasted it! In those instances they tend to get real pissy.......because hey...aren't they "allowed" to enjoy their hate angles per "freedom of speech", even when they're baldfaced lies? So...isn't it "mean" of people to mess with their feelgoodness?

I mean after all.....Hannity gets really big ratings, so doesn't that lend credibility to his otherwise lies, in and of itself? And....geez....if the other didn't do THIS really bad hate angle thing, they most assuredly did some other hate angle thing, no?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I get a kick out of how often a redkook will trundle today's "hate angle du juor" into this forum, without having a clue that it'd already been thoroughly debunked BEFORE they even cut 'n' pasted it! In those instances they tend to get real pissy.......because hey...aren't they "allowed" to enjoy their hate angles per "freedom of speech", even when they're baldfaced lies? So...isn't it "mean" of people to mess with their feelgoodness?

I mean after all.....Hannity gets really big ratings, so doesn't that lend credibility to his otherwise lies, in and of itself? And....geez....if the other didn't do THIS really bad hate angle thing, they most assuredly did some other hate angle thing, no?

slow day,eh?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Just look at the front page and COUNT: The threads all started by Right Wingers here in PJ dramatically outnumber threads started by others. This is so typical. Righties complain that LEFTIES set the stage. But the opposite is true. RIGHTIES set the stage, Just look at the front page of PJ. 12 threads started by RIGHTIES and ONE started by others.

You Righties really are arrogant obnoxious loud mouths.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Just look at the front page and COUNT: The threads all started by Right Wingers here in PJ dramatically outnumber threads started by others. This is so typical. Righties complain that LEFTIES set the stage. But the opposite is true. RIGHTIES set the stage, Just look at the front page of PJ. 12 threads started by RIGHTIES and ONE started by others.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

A freaking CALL-OUT top post and it's still here...............2014 elections either more Right Wingers voted or many democrats voted right wing..........

Cry us a river Boar and you claim to be a JarHead ☺☺☺

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't post many first-tier items because, despite my arrogance, I see that as prime real-estate, in limited supply, so I don't want to scroll others onto the second page unless I have "earned" that space, by doing some original research or analysis. Nobody needs more standard-talking-points clutter, or a drive-by "cut and paste" job.

Often, when I do use the first tier, it's because I spent some time and effort coming up with a reply in some other thread, and feel it merits wider attention, so I adapt it into a first-tier post.

In the last two months, I've had 16 first-tier posts, which is two per week. This is fairly typical for the kind of thing that I put in the first-tier:

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-remarkable-decline-in-crime.80496/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/north-korea-and-iran-to-deal-or-not.79948/

By comparison, here are the numbers of first-tier posts for various right-wingers, in that same period:

Boca 34
LeilaniMP 45
Drumcollie 68
Ass Seen on TV 99
Dawg 102
Barbella 146
You know first tier are on Google
maybe NO RIGHT WINGERS should make top post since bd gave you a STAR
let's see how long PJ remains with only a few left winger top post
my gawd almighty......... lib males wearing panties must be why

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And it's a slow day for the right too. There are usually more than 12 ROC top-posts on page 1,mostly copy-n-pastes too. It's always been that way.
So, what keeps PJ open...........Top Post
OMG, maybe we should ignore top posting in PJ and lets see how much longer PJ is here.........
No top post NO PJ..............
☺ and no need for a MOD...............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"HOGGING" is putting it kindly.
PJ evidently is like the Pizza Joint.............don't want right winger business........
well, gawd damn-it......tell us..........we can go somewhere else if we are bothering you....

Actually, since you claim we are "HOGGING" WE shouldn't be here.............I'm sure I can get all of us to leave.................no problem

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Moving this thread to General Discussions. This is not Latest Political News And Current Events material.
yeah...you give zoar a STAR for trashing right wing top posters.........
keep it up and you will not be a MOD or will there be a PJ.................

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Got in the last word and shut her down huh? That's fine, you're right, but it's kind of funny that Zoar whines about the fair share of top posts, you agree with him and then shuffle his thread off to the hinterlands LOL
Yeah.........gave Zoar a STAR.................damn glad I'm not SW..........with MOD's trying to run my customers off............